P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Dark Adversary Productions - new release news etc.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
The Missing Link



Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Posts: 1245

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please tell me a vinyl press is coming.
_________________
Trade/Sale: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62099

Shirts: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/posting.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sloughfegkillers



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Posts: 2271

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please tell me that there will be a follow up from Vril, been listening to their cd in the car constantly for the last month or so.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wolfram



Joined: 17 Jun 2007
Posts: 4669

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sloughfegkillers wrote:
Please tell me that there will be a follow up from Vril, been listening to their cd in the car constantly for the last month or so.


That's planned for this year yes.
_________________
www.new-era-productions.nl
https://new-era-productions.nl/shop
https://www.facebook.com/DoomsdayCelebration/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sloughfegkillers



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Posts: 2271

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
sloughfegkillers wrote:
Please tell me that there will be a follow up from Vril, been listening to their cd in the car constantly for the last month or so.


That's planned for this year yes.

Awesome thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snakenuts



Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Posts: 1536
Location: Land of the Rising Man-Bun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will there be any “goodies” to go with that Ravenous Dusk soundtrack?
Looks awesome! Can’t wait to hear it!
But, have to admit that the blurb had me laughing at about 6 words in - “legend speaks of an unspeakable horror”.
OK.
_________________
Walking's good. Fighting's better. Fucking's best.
"Vinyl's making a comeback, you know!" "Yeah. For Cunts"
Sending off Buffon is like shooting Bambi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 2575

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sloughfegkillers wrote:
Wolfram wrote:
sloughfegkillers wrote:
Please tell me that there will be a follow up from Vril, been listening to their cd in the car constantly for the last month or so.


That's planned for this year yes.

Awesome thanks!


da666 wrote:

* VRIL - "Violet Mercury, the Bell & the Cosmic Bridge"

_________________
http://darkadversary.bigcartel.com/

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fantomasragnarok



Joined: 13 Jan 2018
Posts: 366
Location: True North

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me Vril is the best thing to ever come out of DAP. I'm in love with that record. Cant wait for the next stuff.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
MrGoatimus



Joined: 21 Nov 2017
Posts: 133

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fantomasragnarok wrote:
For me Vril is the best thing to ever come out of DAP. I'm in love with that record. Cant wait for the next stuff.


It's great stuff. Cant wait for new material. Are there plans to give the first album a repress? I was a little slow to grab the LP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heretic Death Call



Joined: 29 Jan 2016
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrGoatimus wrote:
fantomasragnarok wrote:
For me Vril is the best thing to ever come out of DAP. I'm in love with that record. Cant wait for the next stuff.


It's great stuff. Cant wait for new material. Are there plans to give the first album a repress? I was a little slow to grab the LP


A pic disc LP repress will happen. A tape version is also planned.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SlevinKelevra



Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 1131

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still have a few copies of the VRIL CD if anyone needs one.
_________________
I'm here to kick names and take ass!

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sloughfegkillers



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Posts: 2271

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fantomasragnarok wrote:
For me Vril is the best thing to ever come out of DAP. I'm in love with that record. Cant wait for the next stuff.

.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 2575

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 x CDs are currently in press including:
Itsemurha - "Rappio"
Apparition - "The Ravenous Dusk"
&
Drowning the Light - "Drowned".

-
_________________
http://darkadversary.bigcartel.com/

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 2575

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



First Friday the 13th Announcement:

Goatblood's debut album "Defiance & Intolerance" is currently in press on vinyl!
Raw, hateful & intolerant Black Metal!
It will be limited to 200 copies.

It can be heard in full here: https://youtu.be/cplpzXZXg4o

More information soon!
_________________
http://darkadversary.bigcartel.com/

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HumanityNoosed



Joined: 01 Nov 2015
Posts: 152
Location: WA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:


First Friday the 13th Announcement:

Goatblood's debut album "Defiance & Intolerance" is currently in press on vinyl!
Raw, hateful & intolerant Black Metal!
It will be limited to 200 copies.

It can be heard in full here: https://youtu.be/cplpzXZXg4o

More information soon!


Definitely grabbing a copy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fantomasragnarok



Joined: 13 Jan 2018
Posts: 366
Location: True North

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must buy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 11 of 17

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group