P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Dark Adversary Productions - new release news etc.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SilenceEater



Joined: 16 May 2017
Posts: 362

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
The first 6 people to solve the code will win an exclusive DTL demo tape (limited to 10).



Will all these albums be shipped simultaneously? I ask because I'd hate to miss out on being one of the first to receive the cipher because my order is still waiting for the Strigoii CD to arrive from the plant. Thanks; can't wait to solve this one as well!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 2730

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilenceEater wrote:
da666 wrote:
The first 6 people to solve the code will win an exclusive DTL demo tape (limited to 10).



Will all these albums be shipped simultaneously? I ask because I'd hate to miss out on being one of the first to receive the cipher because my order is still waiting for the Strigoii CD to arrive from the plant. Thanks; can't wait to solve this one as well!!!


I was thinking that before any of those versions go out, when the cipher print outs arrive to me, i'll email everyone who ordered it the cipher print out - to make it fair.
_________________
http://darkadversary.bigcartel.com/

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SilenceEater



Joined: 16 May 2017
Posts: 362

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
I was thinking that before any of those versions go out, when the cipher print outs arrive to me, i'll email everyone who ordered it the cipher print out - to make it fair.



Excellent idea!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fantomasragnarok



Joined: 13 Jan 2018
Posts: 665
Location: True North

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has the “From the Abyss” record been repressed by Obscure Arbhorrence? Its for sale at their site. Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
JustUs



Joined: 16 Nov 2018
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a warehouse found? Nevertheless thanks for heads-up. Order placed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sarkk



Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 366

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just confirmed its a repress, identical to original
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snakenuts



Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Posts: 1948
Location: Land of the Rising Man-Bun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarkk wrote:
just confirmed its a repress, identical to original


I just ordered one myself. But is this an unauthorised repress or anything like that?
_________________
Walking's good. Fighting's better. Fucking's best.
"Vinyl's making a comeback, you know!" "Yeah. For Cunts"
Sending off Buffon is like shooting Bambi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 2730

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snakenuts wrote:
sarkk wrote:
just confirmed its a repress, identical to original


I just ordered one myself. But is this an unauthorised repress or anything like that?


100% official repress. I didn't choose the colour for the coloured version (I did make a suggestion for a different colour for the limited one but the label went with what they went with haha).
Also just bumped the "From the Abyss" thread to announce it.
_________________
http://darkadversary.bigcartel.com/

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snakenuts



Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Posts: 1948
Location: Land of the Rising Man-Bun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
snakenuts wrote:
sarkk wrote:
just confirmed its a repress, identical to original


I just ordered one myself. But is this an unauthorised repress or anything like that?


100% official repress. I didn't choose the colour for the coloured version (I did make a suggestion for a different colour for the limited one but the label went with what they went with haha).
Also just bumped the "From the Abyss" thread to announce it.


Ok, thanks for the info. I guess many, myself included, weren’t expecting it to arrive so soon.
Anyway, so glad I could get one.
_________________
Walking's good. Fighting's better. Fucking's best.
"Vinyl's making a comeback, you know!" "Yeah. For Cunts"
Sending off Buffon is like shooting Bambi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eothios



Joined: 13 May 2015
Posts: 507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered. Very glad this got a repress.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AngleOffDeeth



Joined: 22 Apr 2017
Posts: 508

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really glad all your old works are getting represses. Any chance that Obscure Worship Chronicles will get a vinyl pressing? I love my CDs of it, but I'd double dip on those for sure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 2730

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AngleOffDeeth wrote:
I'm really glad all your old works are getting represses. Any chance that Obscure Worship Chronicles will get a vinyl pressing? I love my CDs of it, but I'd double dip on those for sure.


For Obscure Worship, it's definitely been thought about, I think it would take 3 x LPs to fit them all on it (with some room, so i'd record some extra in that vein for it) - but we will see what happens.
The demand for those releases is minimal and it's definitely the material that divides most people who normally would like DTL (I have received some extremely upset messages and emails over those, especially when the last chapter came out and younger fans had no idea of that series, they thought it was some strange new direction, and seemed to feel personally offended by it Laughing )
_________________
http://darkadversary.bigcartel.com/

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phlegma



Joined: 13 Feb 2015
Posts: 1426

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
snakenuts wrote:
sarkk wrote:
just confirmed its a repress, identical to original


I just ordered one myself. But is this an unauthorised repress or anything like that?


100% official repress. I didn't choose the colour for the coloured version (I did make a suggestion for a different colour for the limited one but the label went with what they went with haha).
Also just bumped the "From the Abyss" thread to announce it.


OAP mostly tends to pinky bullshit... Makes me always headshaking
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haerelon



Joined: 16 Mar 2018
Posts: 294
Location: Di ye, aye?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:


I am proud to announce Dark Adversary Productions will be doing the official rerelease of the one and only Kinstrife & Blood album "On Paths Long Forgotten..."
I remember back in 2003 when Balam & Phobos recorded this masterpiece and how much of a majestic journey it was, now 15 years later it still withstands the test of time and is as majestic and epic as ever!
Another random fact, back in 2003 myself and Balam were doing a label together called "Dark Icon Productions" which this album was originally going to be released through, but it did not come to be, and in 2006 was released by Goatowarex.
However it is an honour to be rereleasing this on CD & eventually viny under the Dark Adversary banner!
Once again lighting an ancient flame in the darkness, and illuminating the paths long forgotten...
More news soon!


Any updates on this?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
baobao



Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 644

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haerelon wrote:
da666 wrote:


I am proud to announce Dark Adversary Productions will be doing the official rerelease of the one and only Kinstrife & Blood album "On Paths Long Forgotten..."
I remember back in 2003 when Balam & Phobos recorded this masterpiece and how much of a majestic journey it was, now 15 years later it still withstands the test of time and is as majestic and epic as ever!
Another random fact, back in 2003 myself and Balam were doing a label together called "Dark Icon Productions" which this album was originally going to be released through, but it did not come to be, and in 2006 was released by Goatowarex.
However it is an honour to be rereleasing this on CD & eventually viny under the Dark Adversary banner!
Once again lighting an ancient flame in the darkness, and illuminating the paths long forgotten...
More news soon!


Any updates on this?


Please do it.

I remember many good bands under Dark Icon and Indomitus, Anwariad was my favorite, I'd also keen for a release of The Grand Meeting material!
_________________
Bandcamp: https://psychedeliclotusorder.bandcamp.com/music
Online Store: http://goatowarex.storenvy.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group