P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Review of Dead Congregation gig with Corpus Mortale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Review of Dead Congregation gig with Corpus Mortale Reply with quote

Roughly translated from www.electricrequiem.com

“…after a while we watched Dead Congregation setting up their gear, getting ready to give sound to the massacre they had prepared. As soon as we heard the long Intro they played there was an explanation for everything: For why they are the best Death Metal band in Greece, for why they are one of the world’s Elite Death Metal bands, for why they destroy the Universe as much as they do. And we are still at the Intro. You don’t hear such Funeral, Ritualistic, pitch-black Music everyday. Music that not only places Dead Congregation in the Death Metal genre, but to the Dark Side in general. Inferno. And we are still at the Intro. As soon as it ended, the sludgy growling (accompanied by supersonic playing and abysmal sound) set the fuse for the alternations to come. From slow to fast, from clean to filthy, from black to even blacker, from vigorous to poisonous. From old songs to new songs as well. The sound coming out of the speakers, combined with the band’s renowned static performance (surely a part of their concept) lead you to absolute submission. Isn’t this psychedelic as well? Further news are the following two: The band will be dormant for a while after these two gigs and their new offering will be released by Nuclear War Now! (a label that couldn’t but fathom Dead Congregation’s ability to spread havoc) in a while. What more could we ask for? European tours and acknowledgment of the band further from the borders of a country that rewards them with an audience of 40 persons. This is what we want and so it shall be done.”

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

duff138

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think you'll be carrying their disc in your distro? I can't find any US distro carrying it.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to release their next album on CD/LP. I have their first 10" in stock now. I had copies of their MCD in the past.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

duff138

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool. thanks just found it at theendrecords for $9. ordered
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: