P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

booze or weed (a totally wasted topic)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Booze or Weed?
Booze
53%
 53%  [ 41 ]
Weed
23%
 23%  [ 18 ]
Neither
23%
 23%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 77

Blackmetalhed213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like both. I used to be more into drinking but since I've done many other things that are a helluva lot more euphoric than booze I've kinda lost my lust for the mind numbing effects of alcohol. Plus I got a weaker stomach when it comes to heavy drinking nowadays.

They both have ups and downs. Alcohol makes you crazy, inebriated, impulsive which is cool sometimes but at the same time you loose all motor skills and sense of judgment. Weed is great because it relaxes you and it also has that slightly psychedelic effect on the mind but the problem with weed is when you come down you just feel like a zombie. I could never smoke weed before school or anything like that because it would hinder my ability to comprehend shit.

I can totally understand straight edge people wanting a strong mind/body and being above the influence and shit. I also understand the hatred of stoners, drunks, drug addicts etc. The truth is though that there are a bunch of people out there who like to get fucked up but still have total control over their habits and don't let things like alcohol, weed or any other drugs destroy their lives.
Erilaz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoking weed is a useless thing to do. For niggers.
Morbid69

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and what, getting drunk has a point to it?
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erilaz wrote:
Smoking weed is a useless thing to do. For niggers.

Wow, an aryan warrior that saw a movie. Scary.

Used to be much more into both weed and booze than I am nowadays, but really I just like a fucking great stout once in awhile.
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't do any drugs and I rarely drink; when I do, I don't get drunk. I just enjoy the music itself.
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Weed or Booze Reply with quote

None, and I do not judge those who do, as I have smoke and drank my way to creating some health issues when I turned 40. Ironically, metal was what gave me the urge and has now (along with meds) helped me to quit both. Metal = destruction + Cure!!!
Flagofhate666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weed mainly for the ease of getting off of it. If your not a weak willed person it is the most easy thing to quit. I do enjoy strong import beers like elephant malt and things like that. I have been drinking and smoking since I was 12 years old and i'm 23 now and I have quit both several times but I like them too much to not come back.
brown growth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy drinking but I can live without it. However, I like stoned sex and what weed does creatively too much to want to stop. I also love psychedelics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: