P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Shirts
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Humus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Shirts Reply with quote

I don't know about you guys but I can really appreciate a nice shirt when I see one. And I'm sure some of you have closets teeming with old metal shirts. So show some pictures, discuss shirts, it doesn't always have to be about records.
guitar_Demon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these are the only two 'rare' shirts i have

Emperor-1997 European Conquest tour shirt

Death- 1990 Spiritual Healing Sweatshirt

Beelzebubba

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like somebody forgot to put the DEATH logo on that "Spiritual Healing" shirt. Weird...
Sarcueil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've got a rare abominable trinity of evil (goat semen/levifer split) t-shirt.that's the rarest thing i have.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Black Metal Yakuza tour shirt from 95. It was with Sabbat, Sigh, etc.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Chit019

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way since this is a shirt thread, if any of you have an extra goatlord shirt (L or M) PM me. I missed out on that one.
masters_throne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this is just a small selection. I have plenty of old stuff. I do not care if they are rare or not. Fact, most of these I have since they have been available first - of course, some shirts I didn't buy when they have been printed (Exumer, LD, Violent Force)...

I have about 120-150 Shirts and it is impossible to show them all (right now)

A bad thing: a lot of great shirts got lost, traded, stolen or whatever during the last 18 years. Bands I am talking about are i.e. Samael, Danzig, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Grave...

Nuclear Death, lim. to 10 copies, got it from Horror Records in 2000/01
Sepultura, got it from Necromancer Records, in 2005/06
Mystifier, got it from my mate Chapel of Doom in 2006
Cannibal Corpse, first edition, bought it in 1993 months before seeing them for the first time
Countess, limited to 13 copies
Razor - 1st edition from German Hellion, hehe
Gospel of the Horns - Tour Shirt for the Mini-album bought it at their european tour in 2001/02
Deicide - got it with 16 back then- At the first day wearing it I made by a mistake a big hole inside. Really frustrating back then for a teenager, haha

Barathrum - tour shirt 1997 (with Countess and Sabbat), got it in 1998 from Desaster Drummer Tormentor in trade
Inquisition - first shirt available in Europe. Bought it in 1998 from Costa at Iron Pegasus, lim. to 50. Second edition (or bootleg) edition of that shirt looks like shit.
Metalucifer - bought it in 1997/98 also from Iron Pegasus. Still could kikking my arse for not buying the silver edition of that shirt, too. Lim. to 50 - got already an offer of 100 Euro for it, which I refused...
Desaster - bought it from the band when it was released in 1998. Limited to 50 copies. That shirt sells at ebay for about 100 to 120 Euro usually.
Proclamation - shirt that was available from the band (or a friend, do not know) in a limited edition of 20 or 50 copies at times the 7 inch has been unleashed. Got it through a trade with mighty Demonomancy666. I still need the great Teitanblood one as well.
Belphegor - shirt has been printed at times the first seven inch has been released. Bought it in 1994/95 from Perverted Taste

Living Death - original shirt that I bougth from the Living Death guitarist in 1998. Okkulto and myself visited him at his parents house back then (and still got other goodies like autograph cards (signed/unsigned), stickers, patches and more)
Violent Force - the shirt from their demo with the coolest story behind: I got it (for free!!!) in 1998 from a cult-member of the even more cult metal club from Altenessen. That guy told that a black metal band from Norway visited him in about 1990 and the vocalist of that band did envy him for that shirt and wanted to get it from him. He refused, because back then he still suited inside that shirt (which he did not do any longer in 1998). He told the name of the band was Mayhem and he never heard anything from them since that time. He even thought that I would not be familiar with the band Mayhem (or anyone else, because he thought it was just a small band back then and he did not have a clue about everything that happened in Norway and such). Of course, it was Dead back then who did envy him and also did wear that shirt, because he was so hot for it, haha...
Exumer - tour shirt from 1988. Got 3 shirts of that design (+ 2x with Rising from the Sea motive) for free while getting back some answers for my Hellpike zine. Interview was published in the first issue of Hellpike in 1999. Both shirts have the same back-print. Furthermore, I got about three huge A1 poster of the first album motive. Just kept one copy of each for myself and the other ones got spread to friends. Especially crazy italian maniacs wanted to give me hundreds of German-Mark for that shirt and almost pulled it (almost violently) off from my body (Wacken 1999, 2001). They even wanted to take that shirt off and thrown their money in front of my feet, haha...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had about 300 shirts a few years ago. I filled about two contractor bags with them and made the mistake of putting them in the back of the closet that I shared with my sister (it was in the hallway between our rooms). Well, one day I went looking for them and found out she fucking threw them out. Needless to say, I was steaming.

I think the one I miss the most is the SLAYER "Root of All Evil" shirt with the green demon. I also had that "To Cliff Burton" bootleg METALLICA one that I liked a lot.
IntoTheAbyss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice 80's LIVING DEATH tshirt that you have. I know that you're a big fan of them (refering to your zine moniker). Do you wear such rare tshirt?

I only have "Vengeance of hell" and "Back to the weapon" original tshirt (from my circa 300++ tshirt collection). The webmaster of the german Death fansite has lots more!
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a really nicely printed Rust in Peace shirt by Megadeth Wink

Others include :-

Proclamation (from the Die hard release by Dennis Masters Throne)
Root (again from Masters Throne)
Taake (from the vinyl box set of all their albums)
Deicide - demon medallion pic
Sinister - Hate tee
Morbid Angel - Domination Aussie tour shirt from '95 i think
Cradle of Filth - Vestal Masturbation (nun masturbating with a cross)
Slayer - Undisputed Attitude (came with the CD)
Type O Negative - Black No. 1

and some else i can;t quite recall...

Dennis,

I like those white tees you have there...any extra copies you may want to get rid of?? Wink
Mr T

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
Desaster - bought it from the band when it was released in 1998. Limited to 50 copies. That shirt sells at ebay for about 100 to 120 Euro usually.

The last time I saw it on Ebay half a year ago, it was sold for 25 Euro.
masters_throne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheAbyss wrote:
Nice 80's LIVING DEATH tshirt that you have. I know that you're a big fan of them (refering to your zine moniker). Do you wear such rare tshirt?

I only have "Vengeance of hell" and "Back to the weapon" original tshirt (from my circa 300++ tshirt collection). The webmaster of the german Death fansite has lots more!

Of course, I wear all shirts I suit in (about 90% - when summer comes it will be of course again 100%). I do not care about the condition of these shirts. Most of these are sleve-less and also have some holes (especially on the back, due to bullet belts). But it is not Gucci or such (hi LexTalionis)....

Well, I need those original Living Death Shirts (I only have two ones, all others are bootlegs or self-made), when I was at the home of the LD guitarist he even sold a "Metal Revolution" pullover, but Okkulto regonised it faster than I did, bad luck as only one was left...

The guy of thrash metal band Fatal Embrace had years ago even an own article at Rock Hard. He was featured there with about 900-1000 Shirts or even more. He had shirts that I never have seen before. There has existed also a page with cool, old shirts (shirts101.com, but link doesn't work any longer)...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
masters_throne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross Liew wrote:

Dennis,

I like those white tees you have there...any extra copies you may want to get rid of?? Wink

Of course, not. Nothing is for trade of these posted shirts or anything else in my living room... Razz

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Humus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:

Cool shirts Dennis! Does this Desaster shirt have the band names on the back? If so, I have one as well, found it at a record fair some years ago for €10.

This is my most rare shirt. The first official Cyclone shirt ever, for their demo. Limited to 100 copies and sold only at one gig in 1985.

And these are some of favourite shirts. Nuit noire because it's all I'm looking for in a shirt: white, and with a not too prominent logo. Watain and Lugubrum for their stunning design.

masters_throne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
masters_throne wrote:

Cool shirts Dennis! Does this Desaster shirt have the band names on the back? If so, I have one as well, found it at a record fair some years ago for €10.[/img]

It has the band-member names on the back, yes...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: