P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Nunslaughter / Sathanas European tour 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R_R_BASTARD_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Live assault in Italy was fucking killer, here is the massacre during "Raid the Convent":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx2U1qJAHFk

"....ONE BY ONE...WE'LL TAKE YOU...."
Slaughter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's nothing better than Jim Sadist's speeches before the songs... His maniacal laugh rules!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH--GUsLJNE&feature=related
SpectralRipper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konya "the pink pants-er" is the man, a real funny guy.the gig in slovenia was awesome.
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slaughter wrote:
There's nothing better than Jim Sadist's speeches before the songs... His maniacal laugh rules!

ABSOLUTLY!!! Despite there not being many people at the Prague concert (fucking hockey game must have been more important to many people instead of true death metal), it was a FUCKING great show!!!!!
Asphyxiation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

destructSEAN wrote:
Slaughter wrote:

ABSOLUTLY!!! Despite there not being many people at the Prague concert (fucking hockey game must have been more important to many people instead of true death metal), it was a FUCKING great show!!!!!

We've been there, a cool trip from Austria to Prague.
Really great show with infernal first-row banging!!

...and that same Jim Sadist gave his very own, sleevless and sweat-soaked VENOM shirt to one of my friends, just as it was nothing; in this moment, we were stunned as fuck!
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asphyxiation wrote:
destructSEAN wrote:
Slaughter wrote:

...and that same Jim Sadist gave his very own, sleevless and sweat-soaked VENOM shirt to one of my friends, just as it was nothing; in this moment, we were stunned as fuck!

I think that I spoke to you (or one of your friends) there... I met a few Austrian guys that night and was speaking German to them. I was in the front row wearing a Necrophile (Ire) shirt. Are you the guy with the big ORDER FROM CHAOS design on the back of your jacket?

Nunslaughter are the fucking coolest guys that I have met in metal so far - I've been in contact with Don for a few years now and he is definatly a really genuine person. We were having a few laughs about the GUTS OF CHRIST 7"... aparently Jim's mother saw the pictures before they made the 7" and was quite shocked to see that it was her son's friend... haha!
Asphyxiation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

destructSEAN wrote:
Asphyxiation wrote:
destructSEAN wrote:
Slaughter wrote:

I think that I spoke to you (or one of your friends) there... I met a few Austrian guys that night and was speaking German to them. I was in the front row wearing a Necrophile (Ire) shirt. Are you the guy with the big ORDER FROM CHAOS design on the back of your jacket?

Nunslaughter are the fucking coolest guys that I have met in metal so far - I've been in contact with Don for a few years now and he is definatly a really genuine person. We were having a few laughs about the GUTS OF CHRIST 7"... aparently Jim's mother saw the pictures before they made the 7" and was quite shocked to see that it was her son's friend... haha!

The world's damn small, haha. So you spoke to the guy that got that VENOM shirt. Guess I was buying more of your cheap beer at this time..
And yes, NUNSLAUGHTER seemed like really cool guys!!
tomas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to the Nunslaughter/Sathanas gig in Belgium last night.
It was awesome. Sathanas was good, but Nunslaughter RULED supreme!!
The drummer is really funny!

By the way, does anyone know where I can find the white Bulldozer shirt the Nunslaughter guitarplayer was wearing? (Maybe he was wearing it at the other Euro gigs too...) He told me he found it in Italy at the show, he bought it from a guy that has a distro called Terror From Hell (??? If I understood him correctly... I didn't find any info). It was without a doubt the most awesome metalshirt I've ever seen.
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tomas wrote:
I went to the Nunslaughter/Sathanas gig in Belgium last night.
It was awesome. Sathanas was good, but Nunslaughter RULED supreme!!
The drummer is really funny!

By the way, does anyone know where I can find the white Bulldozer shirt the Nunslaughter guitarplayer was wearing? (Maybe he was wearing it at the other Euro gigs too...) He told me he found it in Italy at the show, he bought it from a guy that has a distro called Terror From Hell (??? If I understood him correctly... I didn't find any info). It was without a doubt the most awesome metalshirt I've ever seen.

Stefano Zandarin
Via Torino 12
13040 Palazzolo (VC)
ITALY

email is: guanonero@libero.it

I have flyers from him advertising the BULLDOZER Shirt !

Watching NUNSLAUGHTER tonight !
Uncolored

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tomas wrote:
IHe told me he found it in Italy at the show, he bought it from a guy that has a distro called Terror From Hell (??? If I understood him correctly... I didn't find any info).

awesome distro. they do not have a website. send a mail to guanonero@libero.it and ask for their list

SatanHussein wrote:
my dream is to organise a funeral doom festival and sell my stockpiles of antidepressants at the merch stand
tomas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your help!! I sent him an email.
Sv.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought mine (black) through Iron Bonehead.

Nunslaughter was awesome yesterday and Jim is a very friendly guy offstage and funny onstage.

Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nunslaughter / Sathanas / Crucified Mortals / Bestial Raids show in Poland was something amazing, 300-400 drunken in club + one of best death metal bands on stage. Soon or later will be released an video from this concert, so you'll how should looks Nuns ritual! And yes, Don and especially Jim seems to be really nice guys. I have some photos with Sadist, I found him before the gig, cause nobody else wants to talk with guy in red pants hah. Later, in club, Jim start to talk with my gf and took some photos. Also before the show I enter the club and talk a moment with guys from Sathanas. Jim or Don also give to one of my friends an 7EP as a gift. Other my friend vist the show in London (so after the tour part in East/South Europe) and also talk with Jim/Don and they was sure gig in Poland was fucking best!

Uncolored wrote:
tomas wrote:
IHe told me he found it in Italy at the show, he bought it from a guy that has a distro called Terror From Hell (??? If I understood him correctly... I didn't find any info).

awesome distro. they do not have a website. send a mail to guanonero@libero.it and ask for their list

I think Stefano have e-mail since short time?
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Nunslaughter / Sathanas / Crucified Mortals / Bestial Raids show in Poland was something amazing, 300-400 drunken in club + one of best death metal bands on stage.

Yeah, Poland was just before the CZ show... everyone in Sathanas and Nunslaughter were telling me how fucking insane the concert was. Aparently there were broken bottles and various shoes all over the stage.. hah! Very Happy
asakku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck, couldn't make it to yesterday's gig due to the flu.
Do SATHANAS play any Ripping Evil/BATHYM stuff on that tour?
"Jaws Of Satan" should be obvious and there's a video of "Palace Of Belial" on Myspace, but anything beside that? Please say 'No!', eh,eh...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: