P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Denouncement Pyre
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tom245

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GROUND ZERO Entertainment wrote:
United States of Bankruptcy

Hey that may be true...but if we go down, we're taking all the rest of you fuckers with us!!! Cool

It seems that the brits are pretty fucked as well. The dollar is supposedly going down in value but when I look at the conversion rates on ebay, it seems to be way up on the pound.

1.00 GBP = 1.55993 USD (xe.com)

It wasn't long ago (maybe start of 2008) that you got more than 2 dollars to the pound. Shocked
peterott

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom245 wrote:

Hey that may be true...but if we go down, we're taking all the rest of you fuckers with us!!! Cool

It seems that the brits are pretty fucked as well. The dollar is supposedly going down in value but when I look at the conversion rates on ebay, it seems to be way up on the pound.

It wasn't long ago (maybe start of 2008) that you got more than 2 dollars to the pound. Shocked

And if you compare the Euro to the Icelandic Crown, then better do your once-in-a-lifetime vacation in Iceland as soon as possible before this rises back again to madness.
Powerandtheglory

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just gave these guys a listen from their myspazz. Great stuff!
evil invader

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killer band! Nevertheless I think that the new ep is not so good as the previous stuff...
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom245 wrote:

Shit! It looks like I'm fucked for making any purchases from NWN anytime in the near future then! Sad
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah same here! Fucking hell, this is so gay!

EDIT: Well just checked www.xe.com which seems pretty accurate every time I use it and the pound against the dollar is still only 63p or so though it could get worse soon.

Well when I check the site when making US purchases it seems pretty accurate.
Blood and Thunder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That new DP 7" is fuckin' fierce. I understand that the sound is not as it should be, but I think it sounds really savage, raw and overdriven. Like it immensely... if I hadn't already made that clear he he
Then the devil must...

http://www.blackmetalrevolution.com/preview.html
http://www.blackmetalrevolution.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/bmrevolution
bitewerks

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Fuck me... Reply with quote

First thread I start & of course, there's already one about D.PYRE!

"Lead intot he Furnace" is their most intense song yet. Very raw compared to the mcd/split LP & previous 7".

ANyone have info on their tape releases? I think they were on Goatrex? I may have the label name wrong...

~BW
Azmoth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The storm to end all wars" first demo tape indeed was released on goatowarex. Then the live tape was self-released, on xeroxed cover. Later re-released on an obscure southamerican label with an other cover.
The promo tape pre-Circle Ep is maybe still available from the band...
So far, 4 tapes of Denouncement Pyre.
Paul told me the first demo was to be re-released on pro CD with bonus (first EP if I'm correct) but no news since months about it...
The band goes rawer on each release, the first demo is a good one, mainly D666 influenced, and maybe thrashier than nowadays. Anyway a good demo !!!!
UR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azmoth wrote:
"The storm to end all wars" first demo tape indeed was released on goatowarex. Then the live tape was self-released, on xeroxed cover. Later re-released on an obscure southamerican label with an other cover.
The promo tape pre-Circle Ep is maybe still available from the band...
So far, 4 tapes of Denouncement Pyre.
Paul told me the first demo was to be re-released on pro CD with bonus (first EP if I'm correct) but no news since months about it...
The band goes rawer on each release, the first demo is a good one, mainly D666 influenced, and maybe thrashier than nowadays. Anyway a good demo !!!!

The Storm to End All Wars demo was released on both CDR and tape, 100 copies & 300 copies respectively, however many more copies exist as the band spread photocopied/dubbed versions after they were sold out. A re-release was planned to combat the demand, Ive heard & seen the demo being sold for $25US, which the band disapproves of. A proper re-release is not planned just yet, if the demand/interest continues then it will definitely happen.

The live tape was a few hundred copies, not as much demand, and yes there were 2 versions, the second one featured the demo and live tape as one.

The new promo tape (different recording session from COTBF 7") is available from decaylust[at]hotmail.com. As is other merch, releases, etc
khaos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shame theyre not a live act anymore. Never got a chance to witness them live...
UR

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:

Demo re-release (pro tape only of course) will be issued this year along with the tracks from the first 7". New artwork and layout being worked on now. Label confirmed.

New shirts & patches available directly from the band. Email decaylust [at] hotmail.com for orders and info.

Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patch looks awesome. Will be in touch for the tape too.
Aargh

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great band, great news.
In sea or sky or underground
harmless

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
tom245 wrote:

And if you compare the Euro to the Icelandic Crown, then better do your once-in-a-lifetime vacation in Iceland as soon as possible before this rises back again to madness.

YES!! Now is the time for all you people to check out EISTNAFLUG which is the biggest summer rock festival in Iceland! Shit, it's actually THE ONLY summer rock festival in Iceland, but that's not really the point!!! You can come here, sleep in a tent, drink landi and eat lots of Icelandic pylsur because that's the only food we manufacture during the summertime because all factories are closed because of the recession!!!

The line up so far:

» Actress
» Ask the slave
» Beneath
» BOB
» Brain Police
» Celestine
» DYS
» Forgarđur Helvítis
» Gone Postal
» HAM
» Momentum
» Muck
» Myra
» Plastic Gods
» Skítur
» Sólstafir
» Svartidauđi

» Swords of Chaos
» Tyrant <- THE SWEDISH ONES THAT has members of "THE BLACK" OR SOMETHING!!!

Now is the time to get drunk in Iceland!!! And 'coz it's so warm during the summer here you can just sleep wherever you want, as long as you don't mind waking up in a crowded jail cell!!!

EISTNAFLUG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: