P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

FOREVER CRUST DISCORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doomchild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: FOREVER CRUST DISCORE!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hail mighty Crust and Discharge worshipers!!!!!!!!
yes, I know some of you warriors out there are die hard Discharge/Varukers/GBH fans?!!! and 80's/90's Swedish Discore-Crust?!!!
Well, I was, and still am! I missed out back in the day ordering via "snail mail" a few Distortion(sweden) release's. I was able to aquire abit around 95'-97' or so.
I soon got back into my "real roots" if you will, METAL!!!!!!!!!
My crust punk daze and dont regret one bit, PURE BLISS and enjoyment at listening/buyin/trading thru MRR and goin to the crazy basment/house gigs.
And now, 2008, it seems Im getting back into it again.
Jammin to ol Skitsystem/Driller Killer/etc.....
One band I need the 1st two releases from are the mighty WOLFPACK.
with Jonasson on vocals from the mighty Anti Cimex.
The "New Dawn Fades" LP or CD and the "Lycthanro Punk" LP or CD.
If anyone can help, please reply.
Im also after the Blasphemy- Live Ritual...Friday the 13th LP RED Die Hard NWN, must be complete!
I have some rare vinyls for trade!!!!
w/b!
saluud and many beers!!!!
DOOMCHILD.

Last edited by Doomchild on Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
s.charlach

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll get two copies of "A New Dawn Fades" LP in and as the second one was meant to be for trade I can check back with you as soon as I have 'em and if you haven't found it somewhere else till then, well, then we can try to fix something on this, huh?

As for "Lycanthro Punk". Dunno if you're after the first press by all means, but if it's "just" for the music wait a lil' bit longer and Agipunk/Profane Existence will hook you up with both, wax and plastic.

Quote:

www.agipunk.com

WOLFPACK - Lycanthro punk LP
"Lycanthro punk" is a total classic into modern d-beat, crust, scandicore or whatever you call it and Wolfpack wins the competition for the number of patches on punx clothes around the world. Originally issued by Distortion Records by the end of 1997 this is Wolfpack second full-lenght, following "A new dawn fades", still featuring Jonsson of Anti-Cimex fame. After the third full-lenght "Allday hell" they switched to Wolfbrigade. We celebrate 50th Agipunk release with this masterpiece which definitely needed a reissue on vinyl. FIRST PRESS OF 500 COPIES ON 180 GRAMS SILVER VINYL out in september supporting Wolfbrigade US tour. Regular version by the end of the year. Cd version on Profane Existence.

Doomchild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: WOLFPACK VINYL Reply with quote

hails german comrade!!!
the punk and crust discore still runs thru our metal veins!!!!!!!!!!
shit, Im listening to some old Dead Kennedys as we speak!
damm Jello and the lawsuit! oh well, the music still reigns supreme!
hail east bay ray!
please! email me and let me know when you get those WOLFPACK- a new dawn fades LP's in!!!!!!!! ericafishpaw@aol.com
thats a start eh'!
I keep in contact w/Dan and Profane. Matts from Dolores/Distortion should re-issue those old WOLFPACK vinyls/cd/pic discs!
all hails brother!!!!!!!!!!
IN CRUST WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!
DOOMCHILD.
kängnäve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Agipunk is repressing the 2nd Wolfpack LP in early 2009. The original LP is really hard to find -- it never shows up. Not sure about the CD reissue on Profane Existence as that label is supposed to stop releasing records.

"A New Dawn Fades" was issued for the first time on vinyl by Feral Ward a couple of years ago, I'm sure they're out but it shouldn't be too hard to find?

Note that there was a WOLFPACK 2-song mini CD BEFORE both LPs. It was formerly on Distortion, but was also reissued on 7" vinyl by Feral Ward a couple of years ago. There were only 500 made and it sold out really fast. Songs are "Mist of Morpheus" and "Bloodstained Dreams". They also did a 2nd 7" on Distortion ("Hellhound Warpig") before they got a new vocalist, and later changed their name to Wolfbrigade.

Distortion was the worst mailorder service. Total rip off bastard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: