P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

FUCK EBAY PRICES - SAW THROAT inde$$troy ORIGINAL 89

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thronemaster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: FUCK EBAY PRICES - SAW THROAT inde$$troy ORIGINAL 89 Reply with quote

Ok, items will go off to ebay next week instead, seems people in this forum got it in the wrong way or are plainly suspicious about.

Last edited by thronemaster on Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. I think these should go in the trade section. It will be chaos in the main forum with a lot of these threads up.

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
tom245

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it with people thinking this is hard to get? Someone was offering the "ultra-rare" CD for some of their rare wants on BMUK the other week. Both LP and CD are still available new. Check ebay - unused LP for 5 buy-it-now.
thronemaster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beware, there's a REPRESS (official) done by Skuld/Epistrophy a year ago. I'm selling the original one here, not the repress
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll pay $15 + shipping
thronemaster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a bigger bid at this point, sorry
s.charlach

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thronemaster wrote:

You may understand that it's exactly that point why every attempt to auction records on boards somehow, well, sucks. Even eBay is more fair coz the item's there and one knows of the actual highest bid. You can tell whatever you want to raise the price. No allegation though. If you don't know what price you wanna achieve then just send your stuff to eBay, but don't use a board to save on listing fees and provision. Otherwise name a price and everybody knows if he wants to pay it or not. Just my two cents.

Plus it'd be really helpful if you'd add the postage as no matter that you don't earn anything on it it's still an entry the buyer has to consider when throwing a number right at you. Just like me, I'd like to get that diSEMBOWELMENT box, but since I don't know what's to be added for postage for air mail shipping to Germany I hesitate to make any offer.

Regards,
Steffen
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
thronemaster wrote:

You may understand that it's exactly that point why every attempt to auction records on boards somehow, well, sucks. Even eBay is more fair coz the item's there and one knows of the actual highest bid. You can tell whatever you want to raise the price. No allegation though. If you don't know what price you wanna achieve then just send your stuff to eBay, but don't use a board to save on listing fees and provision. Otherwise name a price and everybody knows if he wants to pay it or not. Just my two cents.

Plus it'd be really helpful if you'd add the postage as no matter that you don't earn anything on it it's still an entry the buyer has to consider when throwing a number right at you. Just like me, I'd like to get that diSEMBOWELMENT box, but since I don't know what's to be added for postage for air mail shipping to Germany I hesitate to make any offer.

Regards,
Steffen

Wise words from a stellar seller/trader. If yr intentions are good, as I think they are, you go about this very wrong. Another cent added.

Cheers, Ivar

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
tom245

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thronemaster wrote:
Beware, there's a REPRESS (official) done by Skuld/Epistrophy a year ago. I'm selling the original one here, not the repress

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SAW-THROAT-LP-Indestroy-UK-nMINT-w-Poster_W0QQitemZ370092195106QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item370092195106&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Also the Manic version. Skuld version is mainly blue, not yellowy grey.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: