P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Black Priest of Satan EP

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
avrlabel



Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 3427

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Black Priest of Satan EP Reply with quote

Someone have a band contact?
I need this Ep and I have the demo tape but there isnt any contact on it...
Ill probably aks them for interview.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: Black Priest of Satan EP Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
Someone have a band contact?
I need this Ep and I have the demo tape but there isnt any contact on it...
Ill probably aks them for interview.


Ask Daniel of Deathstrike Records.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
avrlabel



Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 3427

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: Black Priest of Satan EP Reply with quote

Detest Records wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Someone have a band contact?
I need this Ep and I have the demo tape but there isnt any contact on it...
Ill probably aks them for interview.


Ask Daniel of Deathstrike Records.


Hope he will see this threat...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Black Priest of Satan EP Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
Detest Records wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Someone have a band contact?
I need this Ep and I have the demo tape but there isnt any contact on it...
Ill probably aks them for interview.


Ask Daniel of Deathstrike Records.


Hope he will see this threat...


He has an email address you know ...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
avrlabel



Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 3427

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: Black Priest of Satan EP Reply with quote

Detest Records wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Detest Records wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Someone have a band contact?
I need this Ep and I have the demo tape but there isnt any contact on it...
Ill probably aks them for interview.


Ask Daniel of Deathstrike Records.


Hope he will see this threat...


He has an email address you know ...


Yes I know..heheh,but hes also active on this forum...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2270

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this is practically my band I should be able to answer everything you want to know Very Happy ! Sending a mail to deathstrike─Tdeathstrike.de is the best.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16062
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trading for copies with Hammer of Hate from Finland.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
The_Elite



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 2685
Location: London

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
Since this is practically my band I should be able to answer everything you want to know Very Happy ! Sending a mail to deathstrike─Tdeathstrike.de is the best.


I had no idea! I have the demo and it's pretty good- I need to get round to buying this ep at some point!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group