P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ESOTERIC The Maniacal Vale
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I find that pattern styled cover extremely annoying and awful. Never did like that kind of stuff though, only good for cheap comic book hypnotist acts.
sztorm75

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the pattern b&w style fit's perfectly to their cold narcotic doom from the early days.

Photoshop covers don't fit to that at all.
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't have the same artwork as the early releases because they were done by one of the members of an earlier line-up, and I think the two after those were done by another ex-member's brother. If I remember the artwork for the latest was a bit last minute due to deadlines with SOM. I have to admit, I'm not keen on the latest album's artwork.

Y. - I have to agree, their demo is one of my favourite releases by them, it seems very much overlooked, though I think all their releases are great. At first I thought the new one wasn't so great because the opening track annihilated the rest of the album, but with more listens it has really grown on me. Cacus of Mind has some really killer death metal parts in, probably their best fast song in my opinion!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: