P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Reliable Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Reed



Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Posts: 1716
Location: Denver, Colorado

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this is the wrong thread, but is anyone aware if Bestial Onslaught Records is still up and running? I can never tell to see how updated their stuff is. Thanks.
_________________
TRADELIST:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4933
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mindlock



Joined: 29 Dec 2007
Posts: 154

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reed wrote:
Maybe this is the wrong thread, but is anyone aware if Bestial Onslaught Records is still up and running? I can never tell to see how updated their stuff is. Thanks.

pretty sure it's been confirmed numerous times that this label is dead/doesn't respond to emails
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Professor Black



Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 2096
Location: Evil Nation USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Label is dead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mindlock



Joined: 29 Dec 2007
Posts: 154

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mindlock wrote:
anyone know if EVIL HORDE RECORDS ( www.evilhorderec.com ) is reliable?

soooo....what about this guy, eh?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2814

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mindlock wrote:
mindlock wrote:
anyone know if EVIL HORDE RECORDS ( www.evilhorderec.com ) is reliable?

soooo....what about this guy, eh?


It's been 7 years since I ordered from him but back then he was reliable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sadovahr



Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 1084
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: occult contemporary reliable? Reply with quote

what's up with Occult Contemporary? still haven't received my order which was paypal paid on Oct.23rd!!!! On Nov.23 the guy said that will sent my stuff next day (delayed) but still, no package after 45 days????? Confused
_________________
Good sellers/traders & Trade/sell/want list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mindlock



Joined: 29 Dec 2007
Posts: 154

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: occult contemporary reliable? Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
what's up with Occult Contemporary? still haven't received my order which was paypal paid on Oct.23rd!!!! On Nov.23 the guy said that will sent my stuff next day (delayed) but still, no package after 45 days????? Confused


you should've paid attention to the first person that posted in that thread that said he was a rip-off. his name is JAMES DOWNING from DAYTON, OHIO. he has ripped off a lot of people, especially from this particular message board ---> ( go read the thread do a a ctrl+f search for 'james', 'true til deaf' (his shit label) 'dirtysheets' (his username) here http://board.vivalavinyl.org/?func=topic&id=4126&r=649 ) i don't know how this fucking fag is able to keep ripping people off. the principle of it alone pisses me off, i also see people wanting to deal with him despite the fact that he has been called out numerous times. apparently this doesn't deter him. i'm surprised no one has bothered to break his neck yet.

you are not going to get your package. do NOT DEAL WITH THIS RIP OFF FAGGOT. i don't know why you would want to buy shit poser black metal from him anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sadovahr



Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 1084
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: occult contemporary reliable? Reply with quote

mindlock wrote:
Sadovahr wrote:
what's up with Occult Contemporary? still haven't received my order which was paypal paid on Oct.23rd!!!! On Nov.23 the guy said that will sent my stuff next day (delayed) but still, no package after 45 days????? Confused


you should've paid attention to the first person that posted in that thread that said he was a rip-off. his name is JAMES DOWNING from DAYTON, OHIO. he has ripped off a lot of people, especially from this particular message board ---> ( go read the thread do a a ctrl+f search for 'james', 'true til deaf' (his shit label) 'dirtysheets' (his username) here http://board.vivalavinyl.org/?func=topic&id=4126&r=649 ) i don't know how this fucking fag is able to keep ripping people off. the principle of it alone pisses me off, i also see people wanting to deal with him despite the fact that he has been called out numerous times. apparently this doesn't deter him. i'm surprised no one has bothered to break his neck yet.

you are not going to get your package. do NOT DEAL WITH THIS RIP OFF FAGGOT. i don't know why you would want to buy shit poser black metal from him anyway.


yes I figured out in the first place so I've filed a paypal dispute in time! I was trying to give the guy some time, I wanted to be fair. I never knew this guy or his label, just liked some of his stuff. I think it's time to escalate into a paypal claim!!
_________________
Good sellers/traders & Trade/sell/want list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sadovahr



Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 1084
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Terratur Possessions, Tour De Garde & Black Hate reliabl Reply with quote

Terratur Possessions, Tour De Garde & Black Hate. Are these labels reliable? cheers
_________________
Good sellers/traders & Trade/sell/want list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tobias



Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 213

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had a problem w/ Tour de Garde. I've traded with him on a very small level and made numerous purchases. Always came through.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hellfire Commando



Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 2199
Location: Montréal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the Tour de Garde boss quite well - I'll kick his ass if he doesn't deliver the goods. Haha! I used to order from him often, and never had a problem. Top guy.
_________________
The Goat of fire in me ablaze
Oh cosmic furnace I behold
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BlackMinion



Joined: 14 May 2008
Posts: 1228
Location: USA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Terratur Possessions, Tour De Garde & Black Hate rel Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
Terratur Possessions, Tour De Garde & Black Hate. Are these labels reliable? cheers



I had no problems with Terrature Possessions
_________________
Sellers:Vega360,markos,GoabX2,sehaitt,IXTAB,Kuravilu,Lucko,Junky,bMz,Descension,Primitivehatemagick

Trade- CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Avaratoth



Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Posts: 590
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive used both Tour de Garde and Black Hate several times, both are very reliable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sadovahr



Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 1084
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Blood Harvest Records very reliable!!! Reply with quote

Blood Harvest Records: excellent service, fast and they pack vinyls very well!!!!
_________________
Good sellers/traders & Trade/sell/want list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackMinion



Joined: 14 May 2008
Posts: 1228
Location: USA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about vinal edge records? http://www.vinaledge.com/
_________________
Sellers:Vega360,markos,GoabX2,sehaitt,IXTAB,Kuravilu,Lucko,Junky,bMz,Descension,Primitivehatemagick

Trade- CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group