P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Hell's Headbangers fucked a $216.55 order
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deathcrush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Hell's Headbangers fucked a $216.55 order Reply with quote

Mad I'm so pissed off, so very much pissed off, today I received a $216.55 order from Hell's Headbangers, half destroyed!!! 3 out of 8 LP's came completely destroyed the rest survived with minor damages. Half of them sent inside the sleeve. They put the LP's in a box with only a layer of bubbles!!!! I told them to pack more securely but no!!!! Thankfuly I received a package from Yosuke today as well, heavier that this from Hell's Motherfucker's, and came in PERFECT condition. THANK YOU MAN!!! SO pissed off, just wanted to tell somebody!
Haagenti

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of my package that I ve ordered from Hellsheadbangers 5 moths ago didnt come but he offered me a new package Very Happy . He is really honest, reliable and cool guy for me

Last edited by Haagenti on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Ruggegore

Crying or Very sad
CraiGORE

I'm sorry.
dronevil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

their special made vinyl shippers are pretty cool and i never had problem with it, blame your local postal service.
Blood and Thunder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have received sooooooo many packages from HH over the years and never, ever had a problem. Not to discredit your tale of woe, but it's important that people understand this is an anomaly, not a regular occurrence.
Then the devil must...

http://www.blackmetalrevolution.com/preview.html
http://www.blackmetalrevolution.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/bmrevolution
Deathcrush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dronevil wrote:
their special made vinyl shippers are pretty cool and i never had problem with it, blame your local postal service.

they didn't use those, it was a simple box with no other protection. as I said today I also recieved a package from Yosuke, heavier, and came perfect. No it's not the local post.
Deathcrush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood and Thunder wrote:
I have received sooooooo many packages from HH over the years and never, ever had a problem. Not to discredit your tale of woe, but it's important that people understand this is an anomaly, not a regular occurrence.

I never said it's regular situation, I only say my story. I knew about these special mailers but in my case that wasn't used Sad when they have an input box for special instructions and they don't follow, that's their problem.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would not surprise me in the least that some righteous disgruntled postal cocksucker once in awhile shakes the fucking shit out of these packages in all hopes of knocking the sides out of the vinyl jackets thinking they are performing in the service of the almighty jebus.

Sometimes you can have a album come in a envelope and be fine, other times it comes in a steel fucking crate and is mangled... so to speak, what do you do about it ? ...the post office just shrugs and oh well. The risks you know ?
Deathcrush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Would not surprise me in the least that some righteous disgruntled postal cocksucker once in awhile shakes the fucking shit out of these packages in all hopes of knocking the sides out of the vinyl jackets thinking they are performing in the service of the almighty jebus.

Sometimes you can have a album come in a envelope and be fine, other times it comes in a steel fucking crate and is mangled... so to speak, what do you do about it ? ...the post office just shrugs and oh well. The risks you know ?

I can't do a thing. The package looked ok from outside. I could file a dispute at the post but I had to open the package in front of a post employee. Yes there are risks, for example I received an order from Germany and it came destroyed but the guy packed as securded as he possibly could, I can't say a thing. These guys packed like shit a so expensive order.
CR99

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to ship a LP to greece for months. It keeps turning back
Deathcrush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
I'm trying to ship a LP to greece for months. It keeps turning back

yes I know, the post here sucks so I'm always willing to pay as much as it needs for a extra strong package and I warn the seller. If they follow these simple instructions (like Yosuke does without even telling him) everything is ok.
carnal sadist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: Hell's Headbangers fucked a $216.55 order Reply with quote

Deathcrush wrote:
Mad I'm so pissed off, so very much pissed off, today I received a $216.55 order from Hell's Headbangers, half destroyed!!! 3 out of 8 LP's came completely destroyed the rest survived with minor damages. Half of them sent inside the sleeve. They put the LP's in a box with only a layer of bubbles!!!! I told them to pack more securely but no!!!! Thankfuly I received a package from Yosuke today as well, heavier that this from Hell's Motherfucker's, and came in PERFECT condition. THANK YOU MAN!!! SO pissed off, just wanted to tell somebody!

My mother lives in Piraeus and she said the postal service in Greece is garbage. If a package even looks valuable there, then it is prime target til they open it and fuck with it. I am not saying you're full of shit, but in the years I have been ordering from Chase, I have NEVER had one problem. I really think someone at the post fucked you.

http://malignstudios.circleofdestruction.net
Malign Studios (Artwork and Layouts)
CrushUntilMadness

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is VERY unusual from hells headbangers, did you at least email them about it ? if not you highly should
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Deathcrush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrushUntilMadness wrote:
this is VERY unusual from hells headbangers, did you at least email them about it ? if not you highly should

I won't bother any more, I already threw away the 3 destroyed LP's so they may don't believe me. I know it's unusual, everybody told me they are very respected label, but in my case things wasn't good. I'm pointing that IF they packed well in their special mailers everything should be OK, but believe me I know what a secured package looks like. Tell me please, with 8 LP's & a 7" with ONLY a layer of bubbles and NOTHING more as protection, is this secured package? I know shit happens but I'm receiving atleast 3 packages a day, and as I said if the seller packs well I won't have any problem even if the package arrives destroyed. With this I'm so pissed off, with their packaging in this case. I'm so stupid in my anger that I didn't took a photo to proove my self.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: