P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Paul Ledney is now a hated man at SOTNCF
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sacrilegio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I should clarify this a bit. In First Wave BM, getting drunk, laid, etc was in some ways part of the culture(at least for the bands that were more thrash oriented). Eventually, the serious bands outnumbered the ones that were not, and so the era of ideological BM began.

It really depends on the music though. If the band is very serious and has ideology/atmosphere, chances are they see the sex/drugs/booze package as weak and human. Other bands might cling on to this to further their style(Blasphemy, D666, Sabat) which works. Basically some bands are more ideological than others....

Many people in black metal resent those who pursue women, get drunk/high and incoporate it into the music. Even Varg(who I am not fond of) says that metalheads act like "niggers."
brown growth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care about his stupid pompous attitude. It kind of sucks, but I love Profanatica and nothing he does will change that.

And there is never anything wrong with banging some pretty females. No matter what.

I also don't understand the "jew" thing in metal. I know the stereotype, but people just sound fucking stupid when they say it.
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacrilegio wrote:
It really depends on the music though. If the band is very serious and has ideology/atmosphere, chances are they see the sex/drugs/booze package as weak and human.

Bands/people like that use that excuse because they can't fucking get any!
brown growth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Sacrilegio wrote:
It really depends on the music though. If the band is very serious and has ideology/atmosphere, chances are they see the sex/drugs/booze package as weak and human.

Bands/people like that use that excuse because they can't fucking get any!

I was thinking the same. I think there may be a little bitterness behind this reasoning.
BestialNecromancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black metal has nothing to do with alcohol,drugs and that kind of shit.Strong individuals are not addicted to something and of course ancient black/death metal is about occult studies and apocryphal practise

Metalheads always were mongoloids.Some people have to "prove" they are extreme.All people who take serious the lyrics of Sarcofago for example face serious mental problems.Of course the music is killer but the lyrics are retarded and low mentality

Some people have to leave black metal and listen to some thrash,drink till they die and having "fun" in general

This retro thrash/black movement is pretty annoying "satan drinking beers with his alcoholic demon army" and that kind of shit is a trend of our days and it doesnt suit to the occult atmosphere black/death metal was meant to have
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The occult shit is just as stupid most of the time. None of this fucking matters.
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bullshit. Black Metal is the Devil's music, so stupid restrictions and law abiding mentality have no place in it. Only wimps look down on slut fucking, drug and alcohol abuse, criminal activity and overall decadence.

Those who think other wise are just normals and/or seeking an elitist excuse for their repressed, conformist ways.
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BestialNecromancer wrote:
Black metal has nothing to do with alcohol,drugs and that kind of shit.Strong individuals are not addicted to something and of course ancient black/death metal is about occult studies and apocryphal practise

Metalheads always were mongoloids.Some people have to "prove" they are extreme.All people who take serious the lyrics of Sarcofago for example face serious mental problems.Of course the music is killer but the lyrics are retarded and low mentality

Some people have to leave black metal and listen to some thrash,drink till they die and having "fun" in general

Is someone a little bitter because the girl next door wouldn't fuck him when he was 15? Laughing
CR99

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Metal works best retarded for me

Sorry I can't stand smartass artsy fartsy Metal
BestialNecromancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
BestialNecromancer wrote:

Is someone a little bitter because the girl next door wouldn't fuck him when he was 15? Laughing

No man.I am good looking i have a girlfriend etc.Of course she is not into metal cause first i dont like ugly fat women(see metalgirls),girls without personality just loving long haired dudes/sheep attitude and of course i am not homosexual(i like femine girls not "shaved" men with metal shirts and long filthy shirts.ha!)

The people who sing about fucking women and that kind of stuff have their problem cause maybe they has some issues and represent them into their music.Using music to get the chicks shows low mentality

Sex is easy to get.I dont need to sing about a girl i didnt fuck.You see my point?
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, well it just sounds funny.

I'm sorry, I can't help but think of a retarded comment made by one of Ondskapt or something where he said he avoided sex and all that was considered 'fun' so such comments just make me laugh is all.
Caina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
Bullshit. Black Metal is the Devil's music, so stupid restrictions and law abiding mentality have no place in it. Only wimps look down on slut fucking, drug and alcohol abuse, criminal activity and overall decadence.

Those who think other wise are just normals and/or seeking an elitist excuse for their repressed, conformist ways.

Absolutely right. I make artsy-fartsy fag metal, and still agree with this.

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
karimlan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm.... got lost on the way to the FMP forum are we?
Caina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karimlan wrote:
Hmmm.... got lost on the way to the FMP forum are we?

Laughing

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
BestialNecromancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Yeah, well it just sounds funny.

I'm sorry, I can't help but think of a retarded comment made by one of Ondskapt or something where he said he avoided sex and all that was considered 'fun' so such comments just make me laugh is all.

Haha.You are again mistaken.I really hate "orthodox" faggots
I put them on the same category with retro/thrashers

I LIKE sex,i just think its STUPID and LOW MENTALITY to SING about it.I prefer more occult lyrics like Acheron,Necromantia,Spear Of Longinus,Necros Christos etc...

Southamerican extreme metal has a huge PUNK influence.Its DIRTY and thats why i LOVE it.But when it comes to LYRICS you cant think its INTELLIGENT(and its cause of the shit social situation of the days back...see Sarcofago,Mutilator,Vulcano etc

The real magick is when you listen obscure music with obscure occult lyrics.Most people listen to music just for fun.For me lyrics is as important as the music

DEATH TO SCUMS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: