P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Zyklon-B records (Grc) online mailorder reliability
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
huja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
bornforburning wrote:
anyone know what his ebay account name is, assuming he has one. i see stuff from greece on there pretty often...

I think it is something close to Zyklon-B on there as well. Easy way to find it is try searching for some of his distro items on there, he's bound to pop up.
(Based on FMP rumors : Apparently he likes to sell his own distro's sold out rare items in the ebay fashion at wonderfully marked up prices Laughing )

I'm certain I've seen some of his ebay listings, and seem to recall he has fairly good feedback there. Maybe it is harder to screw people through that outlet ?

there's several greek sellers on ebay who sell the horna/LoD box set for $150+
CR99

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand those 2 song ultra expensive crap goodies boxsets

One of the first LoD / Horna ones on ebay went for >600$
Tireheb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the latest Drowning the Light LP from there without any problems. I think it got here under one week after the payment and it was done on paypal.
Deathcrush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,
I know him for years and I got many of his boxes from his store. He's actualy Belgian and he reminds me Destruction's mad butcher, fat and ugly Laughing Laughing He started with a gothic/industrial and related store, he has a big store in Belgium and for some years now he's involved with extreme metal Confused He's a bloody greedy cunt only in it for the money. Regarding to mailorder NEVER EVER EVER do the MISTAKE and order online You may or you may not get your order and the communication is TERRIBLE or non-existent. The best way is directly from his store. His ebay ID is rattox007. I'm wondering though, he has licence from Season Of The Mist for the Mayhem box, he released the Arckanum box, Dodheimsgard re-issue etc, none of them are bootlegs, what the hell????? Great releases, fuckin jew prices though, profit-only mentality. Anyway... AVOID.

cheers
Detest Records

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathcrush wrote:
Hi all,
I know him for years and I got many of his boxes from his store. He's actualy Belgian and he reminds me Destruction's mad butcher, fat and ugly Laughing Laughing He started with a gothic/industrial and related store, he has a big store in Belgium and for some years now he's involved with extreme metal Confused He's a bloody greedy cunt only in it for the money. Regarding to mailorder NEVER EVER EVER do the MISTAKE and order online The best way is directly from his store. His ebay ID is rattox007. I'm wondering though, he has licence from Season Of The Mist for the Mayhem box, he released the Arckanum box, Dodheimsgard re-issue etc, none of them are bootlegs, what the hell????? Great releases, fuckin jew prices though, profit-only mentality. Anyway... AVOID.

cheers

He had a decent shop here in Brussels but this shop has been closed for 4 years or so. He had some nice items but I confirm he's a complete stinking cunt.

A friend of mine who used to be the guitarist of Deviate worked for him for a while and also confirms this fatso is a complete swindler.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:

One of the first LoD / Horna ones on ebay went for >600$

the current price of this boxset is 150 Euros in his webstore. He claims that the actual metal ammo container is from WWII era but it's only from late 70's!!!! Wink
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had one experience buying, it went fine, but judging by all these accounts I will hesitate to risk it again...
Jacy Catlin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://akhera-distro.com/ used to be distributer for Zyklon B but now no mention at all on them on their website...they still have a few of their items and good prices/reliable in my experience.
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacy Catlin wrote:
http://akhera-distro.com/ used to be distributer for Zyklon B but now no mention at all on them on their website...they still have a few of their items and good prices/reliable in my experience.

Yeah, they terminated any business with Zyklon-B. Akhera distro is very reliable though, and very fast.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
Are there any labels who manage to trade with Zyklon without problems?
I want the Necromantia vinyls, but don't feel like ordering from them.

Akhera has them
passetiermes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tips, checked the site, prices really are cheap.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
Thanks for the tips, checked the site, prices really are cheap.

Very reliable as well.
passetiermes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually never suspect reliability, I'm too lazy & bored to do that. Like now, I am trying to come up with excuses to order from Zyklon B, as they have the People Of The Sea ep. Laughing
I lost Ebay auction of the ep last saturday. The seller was from Greece. Not long after the auction ended, I got a second chance offer from the seller. Must have been the Zyklon guy behind the auction.
Shiru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never ordered from them and probably never will, though maybe wouldnt mind to get those Necromantia vinyls from somehwere else
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: