P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Watain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Krusher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
Dhorshonkari wrote:
Whoah soldier, calm down! I kid!

I'm perfectly calm, but wasn't kidding. There might be a misunderstanding though. This boredom thing wasn't addressed to your response, but Watain's pigeon masterstrike.

Only cowards take it on those who can't defend themselves.

Watain are not only a shit band, but also cowards.
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm positive the WATAIN guys have "taken it" on those who can defend themselves. Who gives a fuck about pigeons anyway? They are rats with wings.

You listen to music about mutilating infants, women, raping corpses, etc., but get upset about killing some filthy pigeons.
Morbid69

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, watain should be men and use dead bears, snakes, sharks and crocodiles instead

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
I rather prefer playing with my girlfriends pussy instead of nerding around in a virtual hell
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Krusher wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
Dhorshonkari wrote:
Whoah soldier, calm down! I kid!

I'm perfectly calm, but wasn't kidding. There might be a misunderstanding though. This boredom thing wasn't addressed to your response, but Watain's pigeon masterstrike.

Only cowards take it on those who can't defend themselves.

Watain are not only a shit band, but also cowards.

Laughing
Yea, every hunter is a coward, cause really what animal can defend against hunting or farming ?
...for that matter what tree or mushroom can defend against being eaten either. Wink

At least animals can move if they fucking were compelled to do so, you know... to avoid the death. Damned vegans chase after what cannot move. Laughing Now who is a coward. Confused ...unless of course that last M. Night Shamalyan film 'The Happening' is any indication of what Vegans are doing to our society. Razz

All jokes aside, who fucking cares ? Maybe Watain were the tools of Jesus Christ that day unknowingly striking down birds carrying that fucking avian bird flu and they didn't even know... you know, all for HIM ! Rolling Eyes
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is all this talk about Watain stoning birds and furthermore who gives a fuck?
s.charlach

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You listen to music about mutilating infants, women, raping corpses, etc.,

No, I don't.

This might be a naive fallacy, but hell I'd like to be there the day a relative of yours gets stripped, raped and strangled. Hopefully it'd be a bitter pill to swallow slapping you something like that sentence right into the face then, wouldn't it? Can you really stand the consequences knocking at your very own front door? And why should anyone care if they do so, according to you?

This is gonna be a serious question so please save your time and breath if you feel to contribute a meaningless one-liner like "Who the fuck cares?". Thank you! Furthermore this is not addressed to Endless Morbidity alone as I'm curious what the hell's going on out there in your heads apart from sniping the latest NWN! die hard. Wink

Where's the darkness in your life? From 8 to 12 pm when the record player is on? Is it a time frame in the festival season? Or does it lurking in your record collection only? One can see all these meaty comments and cruel pictures on Metal boards all the time everywhere, but I'm pretty sure you know the situation as well if one meet the guys in real life there's nothing more than a striking shirt, lot's of leather and chains, some cool patches on the vest and that's it. The behaviour remains as dull and externally controlled as in the sooooooooo hated Judeo-Christian society. Do you know the actual powers you're messing around with? Often seems more like a feeble attempt to adorn oneself with borrowed symbols and trite phrases. I'm not saying that I have the slightest clue, but I'm wondering about the smug implicitness and casual arrogance that are shown off for no reasons. It becomes more and more like a third-class B-rated movie to me, not even a good one. The outer shape is there and seems right, but it's only a bloated hollow!

I can only hope you force to bring the nihilistic aspects of this artificial Metal microcosm forth and alive. And not just on pigeons. Haha! Otherwise this is just a theatrical show effect, isn't it? At least we all seem to have faith in the future as otherwise it wouldn't make any sense to make effort releasing stuff or collecting records.

*over and out*
The_Elite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best band. The best people.
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of my comments where aimed directly at you, Steffen. Or anyone for that matter. Just in general.

I find it odd that people who listen to vile music, dedicated to vile acts, breaking of social/moral laws and most importantly, Satan and all he embodies would be upset by the killing of pigeons. Which, I will not go into details with anyone...but is a kind of light act compared to a lot of other things the ....well, nevermind.

Anyway, they were killing them for blood to use for the show. Which no wimps where enthusiastic enough to supply them with, unfortunately.
DESECRATOR777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the sober truth: dumb people in a dumb band that makes stupid music that sucks. fuck them.
s.charlach

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They might not being aimed at me intentionally, but since I'm one who cares 'bout the whole thing they are anyway. Nevermind. Neither was I trying to offend you, D. And these pigeons are basically just a hook coz alike stories seem kinda ludicrous and affected to me. And luckily you included the reason why. Wink

*On a side note, this has nothing to do with Watain in particular.*

The talk e. g. in interviews is often so pompous, but vague at the same time. Filled with phrases like "breaking of social/moral laws" or "Satan and all he embodies" or "My life is the source of my hatred against the world. Burn and rape the world!" I'm sure you know what kind of talk I mean. But if one tries to dig deeper there's every fuckin' time this shield "Ah, no, I can't talk about that." or "It's too personal." Well, and this story goes on and on and I can't help but wonder as I think the ability of phrasing gives you an concrete idea of a basically shapeless thing and when having this idea, a picture of it in mind THEN you have actual might over it. So long story, maybe I was reading the wrong fanzines, but the continuous refusal of bands to go concrete with what they force but hiding behind cud makes me think of this blatant hollow I mentioned before. You know, I really appreciate the attempt of spicing' the whole Metal circus up, but if the fan gets only the mouldy gossip and the rest remains behind a curtain of bla it's even better to stay with the sober truth and it truly is only Rock 'n' Roll and we like it. Very Happy

Honestly, sometimes it feels like no one really has a single clue what Satan is all about and seriously, what this idea of Satan embodies is a closed book to us feeble worms imo. Illusory to place oneself beside him. Maybe below, but at eye level? Anyway. In the end we actually seem to share the same point with the mere wondering 'bout the drive of the guys on and in front of stage and what happens when this strange "parallel world" collides with reality. At least that's all I was asking for.

That being said I bid this thread goodbye.
HisEmissary

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lackluster set tonight in Mass. Last year's show was infinitely superior.

Identical set list (OK- it may have been shorter), sloppy/slowed down playing, no blood, no stench, no dead shit on stage and the mic stand looked more like something belonging to Steven Tyler than something dreadful and Watainian.

And then there was the fucking vocal delay. Absolutely atrocious and completely overdone to the point of nullifying Eric's vocal performance. It was like some sort of cruel joke that only let up after 45 minutes. I suppose I should be grateful that I got to enjoy two songs with an almost-passable mix.

And it should be noted that the band performed again as a four-piece, with Eric handling bass. Set was not present and the would-be bassist was on second guitar.

If it appears I'm being hard on the band, well... a lot was promised. Having read the band's own hype and hyperbole regarding "full artillery", the "real Watain" line-up, so on and so forth - it simply wasn't delivered upon.

I'll post a link to a friend's pictures once he's uploaded them.

Curious to hear the appraisals of others...
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be blood tonight in NYC. Onstage, and hopefully off.

Set was denied entry on the day of departure from Sweden, unfortunately.

For whatever set backs, the band isn't to blame and obviously don't let anything stop them. It has to do with the restricts and lack of enthusiasm here in this CUNTtry.
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been listening to more Watain in ode to the drama... cause ya know, us metal guys are "into the music because no one else is"!
duff138

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HisEmissary wrote:
Lackluster set tonight in Mass. Last year's show was infinitely superior.

Identical set list (OK- it may have been shorter), sloppy/slowed down playing, no blood, no stench, no dead shit on stage and the mic stand looked more like something belonging to Steven Tyler than something dreadful and Watainian.

And then there was the fucking vocal delay. Absolutely atrocious and completely overdone to the point of nullifying Eric's vocal performance. It was like some sort of cruel joke that only let up after 45 minutes. I suppose I should be grateful that I got to enjoy two songs with an almost-passable mix.

And it should be noted that the band performed again as a four-piece, with Eric handling bass. Set was not present and the would-be bassist was on second guitar.

If it appears I'm being hard on the band, well... a lot was promised. Having read the band's own hype and hyperbole regarding "full artillery", the "real Watain" line-up, so on and so forth - it simply wasn't delivered upon.

I'll post a link to a friend's pictures once he's uploaded them.

Curious to hear the appraisals of others...

I couldn't make it last night. After seeing them last year I was really looking foward to this. Looks like I didn't miss much though.
duff138

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plently of pictures up at www.returntothepit.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: