P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Watain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:
Watain show was good last night! They have a hole in their tour, so they are playing a special extra set tonight. It's a good thing, because last night was a blur hehe.

I just noticed that on my t-shirt Montreal gets a second date. Lucky bastards!
Morbid69

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like watain, but these reissues seem unjustified really, considering everything but rabid death's curse is still available on vinyl....

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
I rather prefer playing with my girlfriends pussy instead of nerding around in a virtual hell
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the show didn't go on... there was some kind of big misunderstanding between the promoters, bar staff and band. Ahh well.
Tireheb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:
Actually, the show didn't go on... there was some kind of big misunderstanding between the promoters, bar staff and band. Ahh well.

What happened?
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha I was too lazy to write it out, but anyway, here is what happened:

When I arrived at the venue, the Katacombes, on Saturday night, there were a few rumors going around that there was supposed to be a second WATAIN gig. I asked the people at the door – which were the show organizers and they told me they have been trying to look for a last minute venue desperately but couldn’t find one. (There was a hole in the WATAIN tour schedule). A few of the bands dropped off the bill, and they were even ready to book INEPSY to open up for WATAIN (!!). There was already a show at the Katacombes on Sunday, so finally the WATAIN tour manager pressured the organizers to let them have WATAIN play after. They said no at first because it was a noise/EBM show and it simply would have not fit the bill…

In the evening on the Saturday night, the WATAIN guys pissed off the Katacombes staff by drinking their own beer inside the venue, smoking inside, and then bringing their alcohol on the street outside of the venue. They have been warned but still would do it – and then gave attitude to the staff… so already, they got looked down by the venue. On top of that, Erik told one of the owners that he was going to bring pig blood and splash it on the crowd. Wrong move – the staff is almost all vegan!

On Sunday, the bands spent the day behind the venue in their tourbus, hanging out outside. One of the venue sound guys surprised them stoning pigeons to death in a parking lot and videotaping it. That pretty much pissed him off and so they refused to let them play. Voilà!
Opolus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:
Haha I was too lazy to write it out, but anyway, here is what happened:

When I arrived at the venue, the Katacombes, on Saturday night, there were a few rumors going around that there was supposed to be a second WATAIN gig. I asked the people at the door – which were the show organizers and they told me they have been trying to look for a last minute venue desperately but couldn’t find one. (There was a hole in the WATAIN tour schedule). A few of the bands dropped off the bill, and they were even ready to book INEPSY to open up for WATAIN (!!). There was already a show at the Katacombes on Sunday, so finally the WATAIN tour manager pressured the organizers to let them have WATAIN play after. They said no at first because it was a noise/EBM show and it simply would have not fit the bill…

In the evening on the Saturday night, the WATAIN guys pissed off the Katacombes staff by drinking their own beer inside the venue, smoking inside, and then bringing their alcohol on the street outside of the venue. They have been warned but still would do it – and then gave attitude to the staff… so already, they got looked down by the venue. On top of that, Erik told one of the owners that he was going to bring pig blood and splash it on the crowd. Wrong move – the staff is almost all vegan!

On Sunday, the bands spent the day behind the venue in their tourbus, hanging out outside. One of the venue sound guys surprised them stoning pigeons to death in a parking lot and videotaping it. That pretty much pissed him off and so they refused to let them play. Voilà!

Ha, ha, sounds all good to me, especially the "stoning pigeons to death" bit! Fuck all those vegan mofos!! Twisted Evil
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was ridiculous on their part. Maybe we'll get to see that on a Watain DVD?? Haha. Anyway, vegans are not mofos. Some do it for health reasons and others for principles (and that can become another story).
Opolus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:
Yeah, it was ridiculous on their part. Maybe we'll get to see that on a Watain DVD?? Haha. Anyway, vegans are not mofos. Some do it for health reasons and others for principles (and that can become another story).

Get your point, but most vegans are -like many regular veggies- forcing their belief-system unto others, so I simply despise all those food-nazis, even though some of it would do me good in some areas, har, har!! Cool
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:
Get your point, but most vegans are -like many regular veggies- forcing their belief-system unto others, so I simply despise all those food-nazis, even though some of it would do me good in some areas, har, har!! Cool

100% Agreed. Food Nazis Laughing
s.charlach

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:
Ha, ha, sounds all good to me, especially the "stoning pigeons to death" bit! Fuck all those vegan mofos!!

but most vegans are -like many regular veggies- forcing their belief-system unto others, so I simply despise all those food-nazis

If the Watain lads are bored, pissed off or just don't have better to do with their time why don't they try to stone the "vegan mofos" then? But pigeons? Rolling Eyes

Endless Morbidity said sth. like "they practice what they preach". BRAVO! Stoning birds, huh? C'mon, if this story's true it's nothing but cowardly and has absolutely nothing to do with the adoration of Death imo. Sometimes I just hate men!
The Krusher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watain and all "for him" bands are nothing but a joke.
Dhorshonkari

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
Sometimes I just hate men!

My razor sharp dedication skills lead me to believe that you are NOT a man. Correct? Shocked

- When comes the vinyl??

- Who is stocking the vinyl in Europe???

- What distros have the vinyl in North America????

- Looks like the vinyl is sold out everywhere.
s.charlach

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dhorshonkari wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
Sometimes I just hate men!

My razor sharp dedication skills lead me to believe that you are NOT a man. Correct? Shocked

Never said I'd like me, Sherlock. Wink But I see where you're going and one might say that such rubbish of juvenile boredom is at least honest, isn't it?
Dhorshonkari

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoah soldier, calm down! I kid!

- When comes the vinyl??

- Who is stocking the vinyl in Europe???

- What distros have the vinyl in North America????

- Looks like the vinyl is sold out everywhere.
s.charlach

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dhorshonkari wrote:
Whoah soldier, calm down! I kid!

I'm perfectly calm, but wasn't kidding. There might be a misunderstanding though. This boredom thing wasn't addressed to your response, but Watain's pigeon masterstrike.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: