P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Brutallica delay?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baobao

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:29 pm    Post subject: Brutallica delay? Reply with quote

Anyone ordered from Brutallica recently? I placed an order for my cassette releases few weeks ago, the initial agreed dispatch date was 15th August, but since beginning of August I have never heard from them again despite bunch of chase mails. Anyone experienced similarity?
flo/thrash attack zine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been he same with the last 2-3 orders. Took then WAY longer than they told me.
Exitium

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've used Brutallica a few times (Mortuus, 13th Moon and Kringa), but here's the thing; Chavdar is literally running everything by himself AND tries to take on more and more orders because he needs the money. Be lenient with him and his delays, but make sure you put the pressure on and remind him about your order-pressing.

Definitely make sure to ask for a realistic time-frame when you can expect it to be done so that you can plan things accordingly rather than have to apologise to customers when your expected release date is delayed more and more because of how many orders are being juggled in pressing at once. Brutallica should employ more staff for dealing with the workload Chavdar has to deal with, but their quality and understanding is always 100% so you have to be patient but also try to fight for priority.

Blutkvlt wrote:
Wear your cunted out black metal shirts while practicing occult rituals like burning sage and posting quotes from Aleister Crowley on facebook.
lord puke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing is the Chavdar is reliable.
Well about delay, i got no very bad experiences.....perhaps 1or 2 weeks of delay but no more...

Btw he takes hollidays during august, that's why you got no answer....

Be patient......his work is always good !
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Guido

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always good is not the word. CHRISTICIDE, PESTE NOIRE double tape suffered from sound problem...
Desolate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guido wrote:
Always good is not the word. CHRISTICIDE, PESTE NOIRE double tape suffered from sound problem...
+1

Not to mention the tape version of Ysengrin's "T.R.I.A.D.E". Hopefully they've managed to improve the quality of their services A LOT.
Wolfram

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He emailed me there were delays because he's busy doing merch for festivals atm. In the end he is always reliable.

I do think he should hire some cheap, greasy Bulgarian boys do help him out though!
Guido

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desolate wrote:
Guido wrote:
+1

Not to mention the tape version of Ysengrin's "T.R.I.A.D.E". Hopefully they've managed to improve the quality of their services A LOT.

That's right. But in fact for T.R.I.A.D.E it give a rawest sound to the guitars that sound quite good in my ears; it's not BIG sound damage. But for sure it's different than the provided master..!
DTBRex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:

I do think he should hire some cheap, greasy Bulgarian boys do help him out though!

Them? Very Happy

Wolfram

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Gu3Ri3fqs&bpctr=1408969514

But no, actual Bulgarians aren't gypsies! Been there and they can hardly take jokes about it haha!
Aquilon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never had sound problems but I quit ordering from Brutallica because I was tired to get broken cases (from 20 to 50% broken cases).
JB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As did I, after too many broken cases, 10% copies missing of each order, orders sent to wrong addresses, and icing on the cake, being told to "stop sending emails!" when I kindly pointed out these repeated mishaps.
lord puke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Guido what about the tapes from PESTE NOIRE as well as CHRISTICIDE tape.
As far as I know Famine gave his authority to the Brutallica version, about the CHRISTICIDE tape i don't remember problems......
I aým curious to get details about that as Scars was satisfied with the job...

Eric
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Guido

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, my mistake it's not CHRISTICIDE, but INKISITOR tape.
For the PESTE NOIRE tapes, the first batch (from which my tapes comes) suffered from sound problem, i think Famine stated it no?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs up to Chavdar for his immense dedication and hard work to make all us Tape enthusiasts pleased. Who cares about some delays, he's always honest if you ask. I will use him for the years to come, no doubt.

Yes, there have been some bad copies here and there, but complain to him and he will take care of it one way or another.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: