P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Second Heart Magazine (New Abigor interview)
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Second Heart



Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Second Heart Magazine (New Abigor interview) Reply with quote

An extensive interview with Abigor has just been uploaded. Id like to express my sincere gratitude to TT for his elaborate answers and extraordinary commitment. Left is only the wait for Leytmotif Luzifer to fully materialize. Indulge!

http://secondheartmagazine.com/interviews/abigor/
_________________
www.secondheartmagazine.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Second Heart



Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walking the Left Hand Path has taught me that things seldom are what they seem and that rigorous investigation is everything. Im therefore proud to present you with the first ever contribution to our Meditations section entitled What is Black Magic?. It has been written and submitted by HK who has both agreed share his profound insights and co-edit the magazine; a tremendous blessing for which Im eternally grateful. I pray that his words will inspire you, our readers, to think, contemplate and move forward with your own magical work.

http://secondheartmagazine.com/meditations/
_________________
www.secondheartmagazine.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dalihrob



Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Posts: 1335
Location: Czech republic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great reads. Thank you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Hobophobic



Joined: 03 May 2009
Posts: 2357
Location: R'lyeh, TX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, read the whole thing hoping to find out who the vocalist on leiytmotif luzifer is gonna be. good stuff anyway.
_________________
Endless Morbidity wrote:
fuck "deluxe" bullshit. Albums don't need extra trinkets and shit. These are METAL records, not cracker jacks.


holy ghost wrote:

So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Second Heart



Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Reflections on Death, Liberation & Selim Lemouchi" is the title of a new meditation that's been gracefully written for our site. The author tackles an array of existential and spiritual problems with great intelligence and masterful wording. An exciting and thought-provoking piece that we're very proud to share with you, our readers.

http://secondheartmagazine.com/meditations/reflections-on-death-liberation-selim-lemouchi/

More to come...
_________________
www.secondheartmagazine.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thoth



Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 550

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobophobic wrote:
haha, read the whole thing hoping to find out who the vocalist on leiytmotif luzifer is gonna be. good stuff anyway.


If you're still wondering, they've said since then that it will be Silenius.

Great stuff mister.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 3767
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second Heart wrote:
"Reflections on Death, Liberation & Selim Lemouchi" is the title of a new meditation that's been gracefully written for our site. The author tackles an array of existential and spiritual problems with great intelligence and masterful wording. An exciting and thought-provoking piece that we're very proud to share with you, our readers.

http://secondheartmagazine.com/meditations/reflections-on-death-liberation-selim-lemouchi/

More to come...


Really, really quality article, so far from most internet writing and stupid Black Metal (forum) cliches. Well done.
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Second Heart



Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, everyone. Your feedback is much appreciated.
_________________
www.secondheartmagazine.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GenericBlackMetalhead



Joined: 14 Feb 2012
Posts: 628

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Second Heart Magazine (New Abigor interview) Reply with quote

Second Heart wrote:
An extensive interview with Abigor has just been uploaded. Id like to express my sincere gratitude to TT for his elaborate answers and extraordinary commitment. Left is only the wait for Leytmotif Luzifer to fully materialize. Indulge!

http://secondheartmagazine.com/interviews/abigor/


Fantastic read
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
morfumax



Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 1079
Location: Potomac Maryland, United States

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well worth anyone's time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Second Heart



Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solipsistic Satanists be warned...

http://secondheartmagazine.com/meditations/a-gnostic-warning-to-satanists/
_________________
www.secondheartmagazine.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Second Heart



Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can now be followed on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secondheartmagazine
_________________
www.secondheartmagazine.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 3767
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you stay active. This sort of thing is needed. Do a print publication sometime! Wink
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thoth



Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 550

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second Heart wrote:
Solipsistic Satanists be warned...

http://secondheartmagazine.com/meditations/a-gnostic-warning-to-satanists/


Another great text, though I don't think it will find much audience in these boards. So many people do indeed seem to think of Satanism as selfish self-worship... When in reality we are nothing in the grand scheme of things. I do think that we ought to make best of what we are given (ie: this short passage on this wretched planet) but there is indeed much we can learn and experience by moving out of our defined frontiers...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Second Heart



Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
I hope you stay active. This sort of thing is needed. Do a print publication sometime! Wink


Thanks again!

We have discussed the possibility of doing a book once we've got enough material. It'll be a while though.
_________________
www.secondheartmagazine.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group