P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

10 NEW DEATHANGLE ABSOLUTION RECORDS ONSLAUGHTS OUT NOW....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackarts

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heavyR wrote:
Attic Snake wrote:
Ed Gein not listed anymore. Fucking sucks because I just made an order on Monday when they restocked some other stuff but not this tape. My internet was shit this morning so I couldn't even check. Been waiting for this tape to get restocked. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH.

Not to be a dick, but you guys need to try harder.

http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/ed-gein-artefacts-fashioned-from-human-cassette.asp

Also, there are at least 15 in stock. I added 15 to my cart and didn't get a "sold out" message.

They just restocked them today.
heavyR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackarts wrote:
heavyR wrote:
Attic Snake wrote:
Ed Gein not listed anymore. Fucking sucks because I just made an order on Monday when they restocked some other stuff but not this tape. My internet was shit this morning so I couldn't even check. Been waiting for this tape to get restocked. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH.

http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/ed-gein-artefacts-fashioned-from-human-cassette.asp

Also, there are at least 15 in stock. I added 15 to my cart and didn't get a "sold out" message.

They just restocked them today.

This was after AK posted in this thread that those records were restocked.

Buy this crap.
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 1st week of September will see 4 new DAR onslaughts released, and 6, possibly 8 additional new releases on Halloween. No pre-orders, no advance warning, no distros, no exceptions. Will be available in the DAR online store only.

The war against the modern day stagnant, derivative and pathetic underground continues.

The onslaughts will never stop.......
Attic Snake

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heavyR wrote:

This was after AK posted in this thread that those records were restocked.

Whatever dude. The link wasn't there now it's back. Now you are being a dick about it. AK Post stated:
Quote:
AGAIN, since some of you cannot read, IF A RELEASE SAYS "SOLD OUT" or "TEMP N/A" all that means, UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE,MORE COPIES ARE ON THEIR WAY"

Obviously I knew they were being restocked but says nothing about if a link is gone. Thought I missed them again. Made 3 different orders to HHR this week because of how they spread out the restock and didn't list the damn CdG Spectres in the new arrivals.

AntiChrist wrote:
The 1st week of September will see 4 new DAR onslaughts released, and 6, possibly 8 additional new releases on Halloween. No pre-orders, no advance warning, no distros, no exceptions. Will be available in the DAR online store only.

The war against the modern day stagnant, derivative and pathetic underground continues.

The onslaughts will never stop.......

Keep'em coming. These last releases were killer.

"Boss Metalzone sucks dicks. It makes femmy noises and it sounds like a weak nerd with glasses limping to the pharmacy to buy allergy pills."
Necrologue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
Numerator41 wrote:
Managed to grab a copy as well. From what I can gather from the translation on the Zero Dimension site, it was limited to 30 copies?

Anyway I wouldn't worry if you didn't order one. If it's anything like the rest of their material it'll get a more available release in the US sometime soon.

But any reissue will obviously be inferior because they won't include the most important part of the release: a dead centipede. Cool

I'll dub copies of the dead centipede for anyone that's interested. Mr. Green

I just checked my spam folder and found a tracking number from the distro. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was shipped on the 20th and left New York this morning. Has anyone received theirs yet?
Attic Snake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reek of Unzen Gas Fumes reminds me of the Berzerker. It's the 909 speedcore kicks.

"Boss Metalzone sucks dicks. It makes femmy noises and it sounds like a weak nerd with glasses limping to the pharmacy to buy allergy pills."
Vapula

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attic Snake wrote:
Reek of Unzen Gas Fumes reminds me of the Berzerker. It's the 909 speedcore kicks.

Sad I had this in my order then took it out and bought the GoatPenis LP instead.

Are their any samples available the video on hellsheadbangers keeps giving me an error message every time I try to play it.
PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news on goatpenis cd?
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attic Snake wrote:

One of my favorite things about the band are the techno drums. Hope a full-length's on the way soon.

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Attic Snake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapula wrote:
Attic Snake wrote:

Sad I had this in my order then took it out and bought the GoatPenis LP instead.

Are their any samples available the video on hellsheadbangers keeps giving me an error message every time I try to play it.

That Goiatpenis is great and I'm sure the Unzen Gas Fumes will be restocked in the future. This is the first track off the 7":
http://youtu.be/7AhfLHO3jFI

Blutkvlt wrote:

One of my favorite things about the band are the techno drums. Hope a full-length's on the way soon.

I concur.

Vapula

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link yeah it does sound like something from the self titled Berzerker album with better vocals.
CultoftheOcean

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:
Attic Snake wrote:

If you haven't already, check out Willpower - Aequat Omnes Cinis. The programmed drums have a similar vibe.
bearsbearsbears

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any word on when the Goatpenis, Konflict and Unzen will be restocked? My fucking package that had all of these in it got stolen... Mad
lifeless

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that really sucks!
bearsbearsbears

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lifeless wrote:
that really sucks!

Indeed it does. I'm just glad these are likely to be available again soon. Can't say the same for my Oxblood CDG vinyl that was in there... Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: