P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ASUNDER - Works Will Come Undone VINYL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: ASUNDER - Works Will Come Undone VINYL Reply with quote

I know there are probably a few other Asunder fans around here, and I imagine there is some interest in the vinyl here as well. Mind you this is no proud NWN release, however I thought it worthwhile to mention you can get this album on vinyl now through The End Records. I have not seen the product physically yet so I do not know how good it looks, the listing mentions it as a Profound Lore release though which should be okay. Bruni likes his vinyl as well I wager so it should be alright.

http://www.theomegaorder.com/s.nl;jsessionid=0a010c441f43e22a5e1d96ee42e5a048a07d10579131.e3eTa3aSaxmTe34Pa38Ta38Mbx50?it=A&id=21928&sc=16&category=-116
Erkekjetter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered this yesterday. Great band!
Ihslahm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was done by Kreation Records. The art layout is somewhat different cd, but the artist David D'Andrea was given free reign on the redsigned LP and it looks great. It is nice to see it without that green asunder logo that was on the cd, which was a printing error by the plant. It is only a single LP as the ambient drone half of Rite of Finality was edited out due to the time constraints of vinyl. Three colors were done, two are splatters and one is black.

limited to 100

limited to 300

the rest are black vinyl.
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, I will definetly have to get this as I considered this album the doom album of it's year. I guess they took out that shit drone part to fit it onto vinyl?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: