P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Shirts-Woods of Infinity,Gnaw T Ton,Diagnose Leb, Imp Ritual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CicciolinaNumeroUno

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:34 pm    Post subject: Shirts-Woods of Infinity,Gnaw T Ton,Diagnose Leb, Imp Ritual Reply with quote

Have had a clean up and found a bunch of shirts that I simply have not worn in ages / never worn. All are in great condition, no stains or holes and any blemishes in pics are the fault of the cameraman. Most have rarely been worn.

All shirts come from bands / labels and were bought new.

Not looking to retire off the proceeds, but thought I would see what sort of offers I would get. Therefore, PM me.

Please note that I am in Australia. That is NOT a part of the USA. I will have to get back to you on shipping.

Will trade for Depeche Mode LP's, a date with Veronica Moser or the left hand of Jesus Christ.

Gnaw Their Tongues - FOTL size small

Diagnose Lebensgefahr - FOTL size small. Tan shirt. Front and sleeve print only - no back print.

Woods of Infinity - Graphix size Medium. Shirt is quite big for a medium, more like a large. Pains me to get rid of, but too big for me. Odd printing as evidenced in third pic, was like that when I got the shirt and not a case of the print fading / flaking.

Impetuous Ritual - Gildan size small. Black ink, looks darker than in pics.

Make A Change... Kill Yourself - FOTL size small.

Procer Veneficus - Gildan size small.

CicciolinaNumeroUno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up with the cock.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: