P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

NECROS CHRISTOS shirt for trade

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cultofvomit



Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 728
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject: NECROS CHRISTOS shirt for trade Reply with quote

just bought this red t-shirt "Necromantic doom eternal". It's an XXL, too large for me, is there someone who has an M, L (or even XL) of this same shirt (only!!) and wants an XXL????
_________________
Dail wrote:
Quote:
Yeah Left Hand Path isn't all that.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF?

Its time to tell the measurments within our forum, so everybody can see what's going on.

We got plenty of requests for the sizes of the shirts and I am tired to take measurments for each shirt after a request. Tonight I will write down the measurements...
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
cultofvomit



Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 728
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey no probelm with you, i bought it because i just think an xxl could be ok, even if a bit large, and there were only xxl left and i didn't want to miss this design-shirt. i'm simply looking if someone want a t-shirt that fit better than the one they bought, like me. is it forbidden???

btw, i'm collecting NC t-shirt, i have all the shirts they released and i'll keep this one in my collection in any case, even if nobody would trade, be sure. OK?
_________________
Dail wrote:
Quote:
Yeah Left Hand Path isn't all that.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
destructSEAN



Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 1112

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I blind? Why can't I find a picture of this shirt anywhere? I didn't know that there was a red shirt made? I thought that I had all of the NC shirts apart from the Finland Tour shirt and the very first Necromantic Doom shirt that Calabozo Records did in 2004.

Can someone please send me a link to what this shirt looks like?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s.charlach



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 3162
Location: ...am Hexenstieg (Germany)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

destructSEAN wrote:
Am I blind? Why can't I find a picture of this shirt anywhere?


http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3732&highlight=masters+throne
_________________
Chief Darragh Invictus wrote:
Everything good comes in packs, wolves and beer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cultofvomit wrote:
hey no probelm with you, i bought it because i just think an xxl could be ok, even if a bit large, and there were only xxl left and i didn't want to miss this design-shirt. i'm simply looking if someone want a t-shirt that fit better than the one they bought, like me. is it forbidden???

btw, i'm collecting NC t-shirt, i have all the shirts they released and i'll keep this one in my collection in any case, even if nobody would trade, be sure. OK?


hey, also no problem with you. I just wondered why M can turn to XXL. Of course, now I understand. I didn't remember that only XXL was available at the end. if you want to wear it, just get a sewing-machine or to someone who can do it for in to the correct size.
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group