P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Ofermod Debut LP
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Arbrdh



Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have listened the new album three times, and I can say this is a huge disappointment for me. Songs are not that good, and annoying bass drum sound. Iīll have to listen to this more, but I donīt think this will grow.

1/5
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7189

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you say it is "orthodox death" or "orthodox black?"
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Arbrdh



Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Would you say it is "orthodox death" or "orthodox black?"


Musically speaking, I would say it sounds like Black Metal. I canīt argue with the band, if they wish to call it "Death Metal".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7189

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arbrdh wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
Would you say it is "orthodox death" or "orthodox black?"


Musically speaking, I would say it sounds like Black Metal. I canīt argue with the band, if they wish to call it "Death Metal".


Haha, agreed-just remembering the first time I read the liner notes to "Mysterion" and laughed at the notes "tracks 1...whatever are black metal, tracks x, y, z are death..." because the whole thing sounds like the same band to me...maybe a little bit of development but... Very Happy
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kill Monument



Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 1132
Location: In a meaningless leaning mess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Cool. The EP is great.
_________________
www.myspace.com/wothesperus

www.facebook.com/malthusianDM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Arbrdh



Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Arbrdh wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
Would you say it is "orthodox death" or "orthodox black?"


Musically speaking, I would say it sounds like Black Metal. I canīt argue with the band, if they wish to call it "Death Metal".


Haha, agreed-just remembering the first time I read the liner notes to "Mysterion" and laughed at the notes "tracks 1...whatever are black metal, tracks x, y, z are death..." because the whole thing sounds like the same band to me...maybe a little bit of development but... Very Happy


hehe, yes. I tried to listen new album again today, but after the first song....boring.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WrathOfTheQliphoths



Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 172

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the first listening: fantastic, essential album. The last song was a magic(k)al experience. To me at least.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haagenti



Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 838
Location: Istanbul

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahah I listened yet. as I thought total fucking boring album. Im really bored. Listening ofermod = wasted time.
_________________
You'll be implicated in crimes using these evil doppelgangers. Then i'll collect the bounty placed on your heads...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Albin



Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Posts: 1301

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disapointed . Pralaya divine blablabla ....


HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!
_________________
"When you see the children with x's on their head, if you dare to look at them, soon you will be dead."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iīll check it out tonight....
The B side Tracks on the 12" MLP are damn good. The 7inch was mediocre.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1819
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite curious cause theirs MLP is one of my favorites
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Arbrdh



Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
Quite curious cause theirs MLP is one of my favorites


You will be disappointed if you enjoyed their last effort. Atleast I was.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
A.Devilpig



Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 67
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They ruined Khabs Am Pekht
_________________
Bad News;Illustration/Design
Witchrist/Warfare Noise
Doom Cult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group