P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

CDs/Shirts for sale: Graveland, Mutiilation, Sale Freux+++
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: CDs/Shirts for sale: Graveland, Mutiilation, Sale Freux+++ Reply with quote

Everything is VG+ unless noted otherwise!

Vinyl:

12":
Rotting Christ - ΑΠΟΚΑΘΗΛΩΣΙΣ 12$

7":

CDs:
Chapel of Ghouls (Pre-LLN) - Prays To Nothingness *bootleg* 4$

Tapes:

Shirts:
Niantiel - Cavern of Skeletal Spirits Shirt

- Hanes Size Large, never worn, washed once. 12$ + shipping, or trade down to size M.

Wehrhammer Shirt

- Stedman Comfort size L, worn and washed a handful of times, still in good shape 18$

Black Funeral - Throne of the Beast shirt
Front:Back:
- Gildan Heavy Cotton size L 15$

Sale Freux - L'exil shirt

- Unworn, unwashed B&C Collection size L 18$


Here's a link to my Discogs store if you're interested in pressing info, or for some reason prefer to do business through there:
http://www.discogs.com/seller/bearsbearsbears/profile
_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!


Last edited by bearsbearsbears on Tue May 03, 2016 1:29 pm; edited 93 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow
_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

Spin Clean now on eBay; link in the OP. Updated the shirt price too because I want this thing gone. Might put it up on eBay here soon...
_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

Spin Clean now on eBay; link in the OP. Updated the shirt price too because I want this thing gone. Might put it up on eBay here soon...

_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

Spin Clean now on eBay; link in the OP. Updated the shirt price too because I want this thing gone. Might put it up on eBay here soon...

_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

Spin Clean now on eBay; link in the OP. Updated the shirt price too because I want this thing gone. Might put it up on eBay here soon...

_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

Spin Clean now on eBay; link in the OP. Updated the shirt price too because I want this thing gone. Might put it up on eBay here soon...
Last day on the Spin Clean
_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

Spin Clean now on eBay; link in the OP. Updated the shirt price too because I want this thing gone. Might put it up on eBay here soon...
Last day on the Spin Clean
12 hours on the Spin Clean.
_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Arrow

Spin Clean now on eBay; link in the OP. Updated the shirt price too because I want this thing gone. Might put it up on eBay here soon...
Last day on the Spin Clean
12 hours on the Spin Clean.

Last bump for the final 4 hours on the Spin Clean!
_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad
_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2237

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group