P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Tough to get NWN! vinyl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which of these will prove the most difficult to get?
BLASPHEMY – Live Ritual Friday the 13th LP
17%
 17%  [ 11 ]
BLACK WITCHERY – Desecration of the Holy Kingdom LP
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
GOATVOMIT – Chapel of the Winds of Belial 7”
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
WITCHES HAMMER – Canadian Speed Metal LP
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
SARCOFAGO – I.N.R.I. PIC LP
12%
 12%  [ 8 ]
ASUNDER - A Clarion Call 2xLP
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
VON - Satanic Blood Angel 2xLP
53%
 53%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 63

Author Message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9564
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
esp the col version which i gave to a freind only a week ago. enjoy jesus


rahhh!! Confused Shocked
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3786
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
esp the col version which i gave to a freind only a week ago. enjoy jesus


rahhh!! Confused Shocked


i got something for you too hehehe not von though
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3657
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
the most i paid for a nwn release was the blasphemy - friday the 13th die hard at $100 , all the others i found cheaply or in trade..

Yhe von lp ive had all the versions pass through my hands , esp the col version which i gave to a freind only a week ago. enjoy jesus


I'd like to see more photos of that girl in your avatar
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Nosliw



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 1776
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huja wrote:
yosuke, do you still plan on repressing desecration of the holy kingdom sometime?


Hmmm? Yosuke is going to repress that album? That's news to me.

Anyways, the best bet to get those "hard-to-find" stuff is trade-lists. I've scored a copy of Sarcofago's INRI via trading straight from Yosuke. Still, you really need luck with finding a good, reliable person with a good trade-list. Not to mention, you can always try to obtain some hard-to-find but cheap goods from eBay or GEMM and use it for trade.
_________________
Good traders/sellers: Yosuke of NWN! Prod, slutvomit, NCM Rec, vampires, Matt of GZE, WrathOfTheQliphoths, BestialLust, Ancient_Tyranny, Maim To Please, GoldenBull, derelict, CR99, 0%cured, etc!!!

T/S List: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4783


Last edited by Nosliw on Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3786
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
the most i paid for a nwn release was the blasphemy - friday the 13th die hard at $100 , all the others i found cheaply or in trade..

Yhe von lp ive had all the versions pass through my hands , esp the col version which i gave to a freind only a week ago. enjoy jesus


I'd like to see more photos of that girl in your avatar


lets trade gf pics then , nudes hopefully
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3657
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
the most i paid for a nwn release was the blasphemy - friday the 13th die hard at $100 , all the others i found cheaply or in trade..

Yhe von lp ive had all the versions pass through my hands , esp the col version which i gave to a freind only a week ago. enjoy jesus


I'd like to see more photos of that girl in your avatar


lets trade gf pics then , nudes hopefully


I have few my pics from bathroom, can be ?
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3786
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
the most i paid for a nwn release was the blasphemy - friday the 13th die hard at $100 , all the others i found cheaply or in trade..

Yhe von lp ive had all the versions pass through my hands , esp the col version which i gave to a freind only a week ago. enjoy jesus


I'd like to see more photos of that girl in your avatar


lets trade gf pics then , nudes hopefully


I have few my pics from bathroom, can be ?


dot want pics of you, but ya gf hahahahah
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3657
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you dont spread this to other guys...





(but remember I'm also really sexy, I have moustahe like an young railwayman)
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3786
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
If you dont spread this to other guys...





(but remember I'm also really sexy, I have moustahe like an young railwayman)


pm them to me , ill do the same
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
The Krusher



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 274

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My VON diehard is somewhere in my room gathering dust, as is most of my wax, in case anyone cares to take this crap out of my hands.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9564
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Krusher wrote:
My VON diehard is somewhere in my room gathering dust, as is most of my wax, in case anyone cares to take this crap out of my hands.


I want
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
huja



Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 1102
Location: indiana

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Krusher wrote:
My VON diehard is somewhere in my room gathering dust, as is most of my wax, in case anyone cares to take this crap out of my hands.


what sort of stuff do you want?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Krusher



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 274

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll make a cd wantlist in the next few days and post it in the trade section.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Professor Black



Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 2096
Location: Evil Nation USA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Terrorama 12" hard to come by? There is a copy in my local shop.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Black wrote:
Is Terrorama 12" hard to come by? There is a copy in my local shop.


Rather easy ...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group