P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Legion Blotan: Flooded Church Of Asmodeus, Sump, White Medal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LegionBlotan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Legion Blotan: Flooded Church Of Asmodeus, Sump, White Medal Reply with quote

We are proud to present the following items from our Black Metal label, Legion Blotan Records.

Flooded Church Of Asmodeus ‎– “Piss Soaked Church Of The Wrong…” Tape
Second album of Finnish blasphemy! Taking influence from the likes of Gonkulator and Black Mass of Absu with added elements of noisecore, this album bleeds and vomits old school audial black torture from start to finish. Pro tape with on body prints inside a yellow case with double sided full colour glossy covers. Limited to only 100 copies.

Flooded Church Of Asmodeus ‎– “Satan’s Punishment: The Ultimatum” Tape
Following the classic demo tape, this album of extreme Finnish black noise was unleashed some years later much to our delight. Taking influence from the likes of Gonkulator and Black Mass of Absu with added elements of noisecore, this album bleeds and vomits old school audial black torture from start to finish. Pro tape with on body prints inside a yellow case with double sided full colour glossy covers. Limited to only 100 copies.

Sump – “Vengeance” Tape
Latest tape from Northern England’s Satanic Boot Boys… 5 new songs of old school negative Black Metal influenced Punk/Oi!

Uskonrauha – “Tympeyden Ylistys” Tape
Tape version of this near-perfect Finnish black metal assault by the power trio of Harald Mentor (Ride For Revenge), The Unnatural and BlackGoat (Goatmoon). All that is needed for quality black metal is present; Satan, deep respect for the laws of nature, hatred for subhuman scum and a dose of national romanticism. Released on CD in 2015 by Bestial Burst, this debut full length finally see’s the light of day on cassette. Pro tape with on body prints inside a green case with double sided full colour glossy covers with full printed lyrics. Limited to only 100 copies.

Ritual Violence – “S/T” 12″ LP
Much in the vein, unsurprisingly, as fellow Finnish black noise band Flooded Church Of Asmodeus, Ritual Violence takes on raw sounds, filthy heavy riffs, uncomfortable samples and layer upon layer of putrid noise. A band featuring key members of legendary bands Bizarre Uproar, Ride For Revenge and Below was always going to sound like this and we’re glad it does! Two side long tracks in c. 40 minutes! Limited to 200 copies. Hand-stamped labels and full colour covers with glorious satanic artwork.

White Medal/Arcane North – “Split” 7″
Long awaited split 7″ between two of Northern England’s most dedicated one-man Black Metal projects. From Yorkshire and County Durham respectively, the shared heritage and vast grimness of the region is evident in the music. Arcane North’s “The Black Tor” picks ups where the “Enter The Arcane North” release left off. Almost panic-stricken shrieking accompanied by cavernous battery and mournful, melodic guitars. White Medal’s “Candleleet” was recorded in the same session as both the track from the Ghost Kommando split and the Dommedagssalme split. Expect raw and uncompromising Yorkshire Heathen Black Metal! Limited to 300 copies with double sided glossy fold out covers.

White Medal/Dommedagssalme – “Split” 7″
Long awaited split 7″ between two of Northern England’s most dedicated one-man Black Metal projects. From Yorkshire and Lancashire respectively, the shared heritage and vast grimness of the region is evident in the music. The ever elusive Dommedagssalme with their track “Restriction” is an ideal starting point to get to grips with the bands’ disturbing sound. An intense boiling and claustrophobic wall of melodic and powerful Black Metal art with lurid layers of dissonance and melancholy. White Medal’s “Til Kill” was recorded in the same session as both the track from the Ghost Kommando split and the Arcane North split. Expect raw and uncompromising Yorkshire Heathen Black Metal! Limited to 300 copies with glossy fold out covers.

Apparel:

Wóddréa Mylenstede – “Créda Beaducwealm” Hooded Sweatshirt (S-2XL)

White Medal – “Yorkshire Black Metal” Longsleeve (S-2XL)

Sump – “Vengeance” T-Shirt (S-XL)

Also available: War Of The Roses – “S/T” Tape (Second Edition with new artwork, same music)

Order here:
www.Stoic-Strength.co.uk
www.Stoic-Strength.co.uk
www.Stoic-Strength.co.uk
www.Stoic-Strength.co.uk
LazerBeast

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will definitely grab the White Medal stuff when/if it arrives stateside.
Dr. Decibel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the usual stateside distros gonna be carrying these?

Last edited by Dr. Decibel on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
little_raven

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swet
fantomasragnarok

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got me a tape Wink
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazerBeast wrote:
Will definitely grab the White Medal stuff when/if it arrives stateside.

Dr. Decibel wrote:
Are the usual stateside distros gonna be carrying these?

I will stock the new titles at Analog Worship of course.

Hail Sump! Hail Whit Medal! Eternal respect to Legion Blotan.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.

Fallen Portrait Prod wrote:
Delete this forum or you WILL hear from my lawyer.
chunks

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what style shirts are those RFR ones printed on? Might grab a few different things...
heavyR

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chunks wrote:
what style shirts are those RFR ones printed on? Might grab a few different things...

And what do you mean by "vest"? Are these like sleeveless t-shirts or something?

Buy this crap.
skulv

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan on picking up some these when Yosef gets his copies. Worship Sump!!!
chunks

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heavyR wrote:
chunks wrote:

And what do you mean by "vest"? Are these like sleeveless t-shirts or something?

pretty sure they're just tank tops, it came up in another thread relating to LB...
LegionBlotan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chunks wrote:
heavyR wrote:
chunks wrote:

pretty sure they're just tank tops, it came up in another thread relating to LB...

The T-shirts are printed on Gildan Heavy Cotton.

Yes, apologies; the 'vests' are just 'tank tops' which appears to be more common name for those. I never used that term in my life but I'm just a backwards Yorkshire lad and we name pretty everything differently/wrongly it seems. Regardless of name, those are printed on Fruit Of The Loom garments.

Cheers for all the support! Overwhelming response! Packing orders today, be on look out for email confirmations of shipment.
hreodbeorht

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total bumper crop! Will be grabbing those new 7''s on payday!

http://wapentakecult.wordpress.com
http://wapentake.bandcamp.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: