P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

RECENT VINYL SCORES PART II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2225, 2226, 2227 ... 2233, 2234, 2235  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sadomizer



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 940
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AncientSlumber wrote:
That new Varathron album is so damn good.


Agree, I have decided to buy it since the first time I listen the preview track "Tenebrous" which is so catchy with its "melodic" frame. I need to spin the album a few more time but I can say that probably it isn't even the best track.

Maybe best album of the year, waiting new Ares Kingdom and Pentacle.
_________________
THE END IS NEAR! LUCIFER'S LEGIONS OF DEATH ARE READY FOR ATTACK.
THEY'VE GOT ONLY ONE AIM. TOTAL DESTRUCTION!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Funeral Thirst



Joined: 07 Jan 2017
Posts: 571

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

managed to snag myself a copy of the Gnipahalan LP for a decent price, real chuffed to finally own a copy.
_________________
I'm sick of this skin, I want yours.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Death Kvlt



Joined: 17 Aug 2014
Posts: 3015

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genocide Organ - Live In Japan 2007
Qual - The Ultimate Climax
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JDW



Joined: 25 Mar 2018
Posts: 18
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New nice mix of stuff.

Damn i cant figure out how i insert pics in the posts like its done, must be a retard haha

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PanzerGeneral



Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 540
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bound for Glory - Hate Train Rolling (blue vinyl) finally!
_________________
Order of the Nonagram....And the Swastikalotus.... #JEPPE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Missing Link



Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Posts: 941

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Trade/Sale: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62099

Shirts: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/posting.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gelkmaros



Joined: 28 Jan 2012
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lundamyri



Joined: 14 Oct 2010
Posts: 3150
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Mystik - Skalder Från Urskogens Dunkla Mystik
Ancient Records - Demo Compilation Vol. II
Ulvegr - Titahion: Kaos Manifest
Gnipahålan - I stridens era... (7'' Ep)


Mare Cognitum - The Sea Which Has Become Known (Coloured Lp)
Spectral Lore/ Mare Cognitum - Sol (Double coloured Lp)
Vilkacis - Beyond the Mortal Gate (Coloured Lp)


Last edited by Lundamyri on Thu May 10, 2018 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dAHMER



Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 2029

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDW wrote:
New nice mix of stuff.

Damn i cant figure out how i insert pics in the posts like its done, must be a retard haha


As much as I like the idea of this album on vinyl, I hate the idea of having to break that incredible track into two.
_________________
Whore's Skeleton - Self Loathing Black Noise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
unholy_ejakulator



Joined: 01 May 2011
Posts: 160

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On my copy it has the english version on the b side, the whole track intact
_________________
What's Good For Me, That Good Is
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dAHMER



Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 2029

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unholy_ejakulator wrote:
On my copy it has the english version on the b side, the whole track intact

Oh nice! Glad to be wrong.
_________________
Whore's Skeleton - Self Loathing Black Noise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AncientSlumber



Joined: 18 Feb 2014
Posts: 1858
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadomizer wrote:
AncientSlumber wrote:
That new Varathron album is so damn good.


Agree, I have decided to buy it since the first time I listen the preview track "Tenebrous" which is so catchy with its "melodic" frame. I need to spin the album a few more time but I can say that probably it isn't even the best track.

Maybe best album of the year, waiting new Ares Kingdom and Pentacle.

Tenebrous is a great track, but all of the tracks are great. Hard to choose a favorite.

I'm also eagerly awaiting the releases by those two bands. However, a new Ares Kingdom is in the works, but a 2018 release is not confirmed yet, is it?
Somewhat the same for Pentacle: they will release something this year, but (as far as I know) it's still unclear what. A new album would be killer, though.
_________________
Why have you disturbed our sleep, awakened us from our ancient slumber?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sadomizer



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 940
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AncientSlumber wrote:
Sadomizer wrote:
AncientSlumber wrote:
That new Varathron album is so damn good.


Agree, I have decided to buy it since the first time I listen the preview track "Tenebrous" which is so catchy with its "melodic" frame. I need to spin the album a few more time but I can say that probably it isn't even the best track.

Maybe best album of the year, waiting new Ares Kingdom and Pentacle.

Tenebrous is a great track, but all of the tracks are great. Hard to choose a favorite.

I'm also eagerly awaiting the releases by those two bands. However, a new Ares Kingdom is in the works, but a 2018 release is not confirmed yet, is it?
Somewhat the same for Pentacle: they will release something this year, but (as far as I know) it's still unclear what. A new album would be killer, though.


As far as I know Ares Kingdom album will be out at the end of this year, but there isn't an official date.
I don't remember where I read, but Pentacle would release a new album for this year. Btw if they will put out a new ep, 7" or split would be great equally because I'm eager of new Pentacle stuff!
_________________
THE END IS NEAR! LUCIFER'S LEGIONS OF DEATH ARE READY FOR ATTACK.
THEY'VE GOT ONLY ONE AIM. TOTAL DESTRUCTION!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snakenuts



Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Posts: 1398
Location: Land of the Rising Man-Bun

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just scored a copy of Stargazer's "The Scream That Tore the Sky" for 1000yen (about $10). I know you can pick up a copy for about $20-25 on discogs, but where I live shipping is nuts, so today's price is about a quarter of what I was expecting to pay, thus an absolute bargain for me!
_________________
Walking's good. Fighting's better. Fucking's best.
"Vinyl's making a comeback, you know!" "Yeah. For Cunts"
Sending off Buffon is like shooting Bambi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shahidka



Joined: 04 Jan 2015
Posts: 711

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Missing Link wrote:



Nice!
_________________
Power of the night! Streets are calling. Stealing from the light! Shadows calling!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2225, 2226, 2227 ... 2233, 2234, 2235  Next
Page 2226 of 2235

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group