P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

RECENT VINYL SCORES PART II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2221, 2222, 2223 ... 2226, 2227, 2228  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tireheb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
offering the fans a nice honest from the heart affordable new modernized vision of the old material for really good reasons.

Even you don't believe for that bullshit you just wrote up.

Out of the Dungeon website and distrolist:
https://outofthedungeon.wordpress.com/
DUNGEN001: DER ST‹RMER - Hail to Finland CD out now!
Aamutahdelle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lundamyri wrote:

Demonomantic - Grail of Deformed Evilness
Demonomantic - Blessed in Eternal Cruelty
Brulvahnatu - Menstrual Extraction Ceremony

For a while I thought that cover was a texas longhorn or something. haha
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
offering the fans a nice honest from the heart affordable new modernized vision of the old material for really good reasons.

Of course not. The whole music scene has swung more into collectible re-sale merchandising than actual music quality, requiring all manner of additional extra trinkets to move an album, personally the whole scene is a joke these days. People buy albums to take pictures of them, maybe even sitting next to a record player.

The whole business is really sad.
WolfkultReligion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Of course not. The whole music scene has swung more into collectible re-sale merchandising than actual music quality, requiring all manner of additional extra trinkets to move an album, personally the whole scene is a joke these days. People buy albums to take pictures of them, maybe even sitting next to a record player.

No one is forcing you to be part of a/this scene...
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolfkultReligion wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

For the most part, I am not. You sons of bitches just have to tolerate me here... cause, well... old people like to point out how fucking stupid shit has become. That will not change.

You will be doing it one day too.
The Missing Link

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shirts: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/posting.php
Widdershins

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
WolfkultReligion wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

For the most part, I am not. You sons of bitches just have to tolerate me here... cause, well... old people like to point out how fucking stupid shit has become. That will not change.

Not to derail this thread any further, and I'm not attempting to insult you, but for someone who claims to not be apart of scenes supposedly you sure seem to spend a lot of time on here writing up paragraph long ramblings about limited releases, collectors, 'the scene', people's habits, Skjold and so on while rampantly derailing threads in the process. If anything it seems like your little complaining diatribes and attempt to analyze everything supersedes any genuine interest you have in actual music, very similar in fact to the very collectors you constantly harp on about really...
Roy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolfkultReligion wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
Roy wrote:
NI switched my old cd copies for the 1998 remastered editions because of the nice booklets.

I would say that's the only real mistake you did! Booklets look nice but are with mistakes/typos and the sound is not better, only more compressed.

I would never switch my original presses for any recent remastered records. Thats giving your racewinning horse for a crippled mule.

Well,in hindsight i shouldíve kept both versions of the cdís. But a lot of older cd releases donít include lyrics or anything (like the first 2 Maiden albums) so when a reissue with a decent booklet comes out iím easily persuaded to get one. Did the same with the first cd versions of Mercyful fate and the first King Diamond. Neither contained lyrics so i didnít have to think twice about getting those. The Melissa cover at least looks better on the later editions. The old one was really dark if i recall correctly.

Concerning remasters and remixes. Those are more often misses than hits. The Death reissues on relapse are proof of that. Especially the cohesion of Individual Thoughtpatterns and Human is completely gone.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Widdershins wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
WolfkultReligion wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Not to derail this thread any further, and I'm not attempting to insult you, but for someone who claims to not be apart of scenes supposedly you sure seem to spend a lot of time on here writing up paragraph long ramblings about limited releases, collectors, 'the scene', people's habits, Skjold and so on while rampantly derailing threads in the process. If anything it seems like your little complaining diatribes and attempt to analyze everything supersedes any genuine interest you have in actual music, very similar in fact to the very collectors you constantly harp on about really...

You of all people should certainly be able to relate to the romanticism of purity or no? ...while still participating in the diversity.
Widdershins

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Widdershins wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
WolfkultReligion wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

You of all people should certainly be able to relate to the romanticism of purity or no? ...while still participating in the diversity.

Fair enough, I think I understand your point...I'll leave it at that though as I don't want to derail the thread further.
ANTI_HUMAN

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Saturday night's alright for fighting*
hymnsoftheneedlefreak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have to be nearing 40 to appreciate Demoniarch's keen sense of sarcasm and downright tom-foolery. He's a legend!
speedevilucifer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last months

Sadomizer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great scores...that Heavy Load album is awesome!!!
Funeral Thirst

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got both Grave Upheaval albums from the band, very stoked to have both. have quite a lot of listening to do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2221, 2222, 2223 ... 2226, 2227, 2228  Next
Page 2222 of 2228

Jump to: