P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

RECENT VINYL SCORES PART II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1855, 1856, 1857 ... 1919, 1920, 1921  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
holy ghost



Joined: 16 Jan 2011
Posts: 5748
Location: Main and Gerrard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck!!!! I really slept on this LP because it is FUCKING AWESOME


_________________
Basilus // non Rock
Cyclopean Wall // kosmiche ambient drone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wizzi



Joined: 26 Nov 2013
Posts: 59
Location: United States

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Agony - The First Defiance
The Dogs D'Amour - I Don't Want You To Go (12" single)
Atrophy - Socialized Hate
Dr Know - Wreckage In Flesh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wizzi



Joined: 26 Nov 2013
Posts: 59
Location: United States

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Acrophet - Corrupt Minds
Suicidal Tendencies - How Will I Laugh Tomorrow
LA Guns - S/T
Warrant - Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich
The Wildhearts - Fishing For More Luckies
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hobophobic



Joined: 03 May 2009
Posts: 2446
Location: R'lyeh, TX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
Fuck!!!! I really slept on this LP because it is FUCKING AWESOME


dude crow is THE shit. i don't have a copy of bloody tear Sad, some how it always eludes me.
_________________
Endless Morbidity wrote:
fuck "deluxe" bullshit. Albums don't need extra trinkets and shit. These are METAL records, not cracker jacks.


holy ghost wrote:

So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
holy ghost



Joined: 16 Jan 2011
Posts: 5748
Location: Main and Gerrard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobophobic wrote:
holy ghost wrote:
Fuck!!!! I really slept on this LP because it is FUCKING AWESOME


dude crow is THE shit. i don't have a copy of bloody tear Sad, some how it always eludes me.


I have 2 of their 7"s I bought years ago which are great, and have the Who Killed Dove tracks on a bootleg Japanese collection of 7"s, but fell of the hardcore radar in the last decade. Glad I grabbed this because it's totally hella legit.
_________________
Basilus // non Rock
Cyclopean Wall // kosmiche ambient drone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Svetlio Necrodoom



Joined: 11 Feb 2013
Posts: 191
Location: Bulgaria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eivittu



Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 780
Location: Fineland

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morbid Obesity wrote:
That guy has way too much time on his hand.

But way too few fingers tho... Very Happy
_________________
DTBRex wrote:
I don't have to socialize with Muslims and learn their customs to understand I don't want them anywhere near me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rottendlijk



Joined: 05 Jun 2012
Posts: 441
Location: Holland

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4113
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Holocaust



Joined: 15 Sep 2009
Posts: 2160
Location: America

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

king dude is fag fodder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Holocaust



Joined: 15 Sep 2009
Posts: 2160
Location: America

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and chelsea wolfe is PJ Harvey's worst day of the month, coagulated menstrual rag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
T.H.U.L.E.



Joined: 25 Feb 2011
Posts: 215
Location: Ukraine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally got it Exclamation


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haunt In The Dark



Joined: 24 Oct 2009
Posts: 919
Location: Trve De Baal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
Hobophobic wrote:
holy ghost wrote:
Fuck!!!! I really slept on this LP because it is FUCKING AWESOME


dude crow is THE shit. i don't have a copy of bloody tear Sad, some how it always eludes me.


I have 2 of their 7"s I bought years ago which are great, and have the Who Killed Dove tracks on a bootleg Japanese collection of 7"s, but fell of the hardcore radar in the last decade. Glad I grabbed this because it's totally hella legit.


If you can grab copies of the "Beating On The Wings Of Destruction" 12" they released at the same time as "Bloody Tear", do yourselves a favour and buy them immediately. Same session as "Bloody Tear", one side is all fast songs, the other side is one slower song. And it's killer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holy ghost



Joined: 16 Jan 2011
Posts: 5748
Location: Main and Gerrard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haunt In The Dark wrote:
holy ghost wrote:
Hobophobic wrote:
holy ghost wrote:
Fuck!!!! I really slept on this LP because it is FUCKING AWESOME


dude crow is THE shit. i don't have a copy of bloody tear Sad, some how it always eludes me.


I have 2 of their 7"s I bought years ago which are great, and have the Who Killed Dove tracks on a bootleg Japanese collection of 7"s, but fell of the hardcore radar in the last decade. Glad I grabbed this because it's totally hella legit.


If you can grab copies of the "Beating On The Wings Of Destruction" 12" they released at the same time as "Bloody Tear", do yourselves a favour and buy them immediately. Same session as "Bloody Tear", one side is all fast songs, the other side is one slower song. And it's killer.


I *may* have made a discogs order for one of these just the other day Cool
_________________
Basilus // non Rock
Cyclopean Wall // kosmiche ambient drone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haunt In The Dark



Joined: 24 Oct 2009
Posts: 919
Location: Trve De Baal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
Haunt In The Dark wrote:
holy ghost wrote:
Hobophobic wrote:
holy ghost wrote:
Fuck!!!! I really slept on this LP because it is FUCKING AWESOME


dude crow is THE shit. i don't have a copy of bloody tear Sad, some how it always eludes me.


I have 2 of their 7"s I bought years ago which are great, and have the Who Killed Dove tracks on a bootleg Japanese collection of 7"s, but fell of the hardcore radar in the last decade. Glad I grabbed this because it's totally hella legit.


If you can grab copies of the "Beating On The Wings Of Destruction" 12" they released at the same time as "Bloody Tear", do yourselves a favour and buy them immediately. Same session as "Bloody Tear", one side is all fast songs, the other side is one slower song. And it's killer.


I *may* have made a discogs order for one of these just the other day Cool


I believe you won't regret it Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1855, 1856, 1857 ... 1919, 1920, 1921  Next
Page 1856 of 1921

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group