P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

RECENT VINYL SCORES PART II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1813, 1814, 1815 ... 1892, 1893, 1894  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
satanic ritual abuse



Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 2184

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evilust wrote:
morfumax wrote:




??


Abigor & Deathspell Omega
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Piotr Sargnagel



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 2177
Location: At home, in front of my computer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not new scores but records I had lent to a friend years ago and had given up on ever getting back.


_________________
Cat skin gloves can't be cheap and whose gonna pay if someone tells a man how to play and they have to go and deck all of their gear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Somberlain



Joined: 27 Feb 2010
Posts: 1341
Location: Athens , Greece

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last 2-3 months i did a clean up to my collection and traded/sold double copies and stuff i didnt want anymore so i came up with some extra cash to buy some long time wants!
All first presses all in great condition!



Graveland - Following the Voice of Blood
Graveland - Thousand Swords
Forgotten Woods - As the Wolves Gather
Deinonychus - The Silence of December
Craft - Total Soul Rape (with poster)
Cathedral - In Memorium
Arckanum - Kampen
Behemoth - The Return of the Northern Moon
Behemoth - Sventevith



Nocternity - A Fallen Unicorn
N.M.E - Unholy Death
Naked Whipper - Moloch Acid Orgy
Emperor - Wrath of the Tyrant (with poster)
Moonblood - From Hell
Tiamat - Clouds
Gehenna - Seen Through the Veils of Darkness (The Second Spell)
Grave Upheaval - Untitled (die hard)
Dark Throne - Soulside Journey



V/A - Projections of a Stained Mind
Xaotiko Telos - Mprosta sthn Paranoia (Greek Hard Core)
Tiamat - Wildhoney
The Gathering - Always
Sigrblot - Blodsband (With patch and booklet)
Sentenced - Amok
Paysage D' Hiver - Die Festung
Paysage D' Hiver - Schattengang
Paysage D' Hiver / Vinterriket - Schnee / Das Winterreich



Sigh - Requiem for Fools
Svartsyn - Tormentor
Dodsengel - Ecstatic Horror
Skuggeheim - Gravlegging - Fase Tre Av Fem
Sorhin / Puissance - To Give Death by the Sword of Christ!
Thule - Omfavnet Av Svarte Vingar
Amen Corner - Amen Corner
Emperor - As the Shadows Rise (with sticker)
V/A - Black Metal Endsieg (Part I)
Belial - Gods of the Pit
Moonblood / Assaku - Split Ep
Mortem - Slow Death
Acheron - Alla Xul
Mutiilation - New False Prophet
Thy Primordial - Kristallklar Vinternatt
Abigor - Structures of Immortality
Itnos - Christ Mary Bitch
Nagelfar / Blutaufe - Split Ep
Feikn - Helhesten / Aamanden

+some more great stuff
_________________
http://impureworship.bandcamp.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
LuiSlayer



Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Posts: 3120
Location: Estádio do Dragão

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!
_________________
Bela Guttmann's curse lives on. Another 50 years remain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
satanic ritual abuse



Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 2184

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



GreyHaze version, arrived sealed without poster and swastikas. Bummer.

The sound is different from the Osmose pressing, not sure how to describe it, can't compare to the original pressing.

...

Well I'm done comparing the two releases, the sound on the GreyHaze version is definitely superior. But the Osmose version has the bonus tracks...


Anyone willing to sell or trade an original one, send me a pm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
satanic ritual abuse



Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 2184

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piotr Sargnagel wrote:
Not new scores but records I had lent to a friend years ago and had given up on ever getting back.



What's the record second from the right?

The other three are essentials, so it's good that you have them back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Piotr Sargnagel



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 2177
Location: At home, in front of my computer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second from right is the Susperia soundtrack.
_________________
Cat skin gloves can't be cheap and whose gonna pay if someone tells a man how to play and they have to go and deck all of their gear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
satanic ritual abuse



Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 2184

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ntrvrsn



Joined: 15 Nov 2012
Posts: 200
Location: Rætia Prima

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somberlain, some great scores! Especially the Paysage d'Hiver LPs; how much have you paid for these?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3798
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote




sabbat - samurai zombies superlive lp/ep die hard ltd 10

sabbat - ep test press from s.z.s die hard lrd 1
goatvulva - baphometal ep
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Wolfsturm888



Joined: 27 Jul 2011
Posts: 837

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Finally a dead mint copy of this masterpiece...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Piotr Sargnagel



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 2177
Location: At home, in front of my computer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
_________________
Cat skin gloves can't be cheap and whose gonna pay if someone tells a man how to play and they have to go and deck all of their gear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 1381
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



K.F.R "ANTI" DLP
Lepra "Oderint Dúm Métuant" tape
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
news
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
speedevilucifer



Joined: 18 Jan 2011
Posts: 1534
Location: Hellas,Crete

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somberlain wrote:
Last 2-3 months i did a clean up to my collection and traded/sold double copies and stuff i didnt want anymore so i came up with some extra cash to buy some long time wants!
All first presses all in great condition!

Graveland - Following the Voice of Blood
Graveland - Thousand Swords
Forgotten Woods - As the Wolves Gather
Deinonychus - The Silence of December
Craft - Total Soul Rape (with poster)
Cathedral - In Memorium
Arckanum - Kampen
Behemoth - The Return of the Northern Moon
Behemoth - Sventevith

Nocternity - A Fallen Unicorn
N.M.E - Unholy Death
Naked Whipper - Moloch Acid Orgy
Emperor - Wrath of the Tyrant (with poster)
Moonblood - From Hell
Tiamat - Clouds
Gehenna - Seen Through the Veils of Darkness (The Second Spell)
Grave Upheaval - Untitled (die hard)
Dark Throne - Soulside Journey

V/A - Projections of a Stained Mind
Xaotiko Telos - Mprosta sthn Paranoia (Greek Hard Core)
Tiamat - Wildhoney
The Gathering - Always
Sigrblot - Blodsband (With patch and booklet)
Sentenced - Amok
Paysage D' Hiver - Die Festung
Paysage D' Hiver - Schattengang
Paysage D' Hiver / Vinterriket - Schnee / Das Winterreich

Sigh - Requiem for Fools
Svartsyn - Tormentor
Dodsengel - Ecstatic Horror
Skuggeheim - Gravlegging - Fase Tre Av Fem
Sorhin / Puissance - To Give Death by the Sword of Christ!
Thule - Omfavnet Av Svarte Vingar
Amen Corner - Amen Corner
Emperor - As the Shadows Rise (with sticker)
V/A - Black Metal Endsieg (Part I)
Belial - Gods of the Pit
Moonblood / Assaku - Split Ep
Mortem - Slow Death
Acheron - Alla Xul
Mutiilation - New False Prophet
Thy Primordial - Kristallklar Vinternatt
Abigor - Structures of Immortality
Itnos - Christ Mary Bitch
Nagelfar / Blutaufe - Split Ep
Feikn - Helhesten / Aamanden

+some more great stuff


Αυτο το Craft..Kαι το Cathedral απιστευτη δισκαρα.Ωραια πραματα γενικως...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Greuel



Joined: 07 May 2012
Posts: 306

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rthdx wrote:


K.F.R "ANTI" DLP
Lepra "Oderint Dúm Métuant" tape


today??

i'm still waiting for my copy Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1813, 1814, 1815 ... 1892, 1893, 1894  Next
Page 1814 of 1894

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group