P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

RECENT VINYL SCORES PART II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1782, 1783, 1784 ... 1899, 1900, 1901  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
snt



Joined: 12 Aug 2010
Posts: 570
Location: Kazakhstan, Almaty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
holy ghost wrote:


WHAT is that Diocletian thing and how can I have one immediately Razz

Quote:
It ain't having nothing to do with Diocletian. It's Nachtkult/Amalek 10" split.

Yes, bonus from MOD Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antichristhammerfist



Joined: 21 May 2006
Posts: 231
Location: standing over your grave pissing!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snt wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
holy ghost wrote:


WHAT is that Diocletian thing and how can I have one immediately Razz

Quote:
It ain't having nothing to do with Diocletian. It's Nachtkult/Amalek 10" split.

Yes, bonus from MOD Cool


Yeah, these useless fucktards used our shield design without doing the research and unfortunately this was pressed before we found out..
_________________
http://www.diocletian.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
puist



Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 406
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Heavy Metal! Just my way
Heavy Metal! Just my devil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 1393
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antichristhammerfist wrote:
snt wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
holy ghost wrote:


WHAT is that Diocletian thing and how can I have one immediately Razz

Quote:
It ain't having nothing to do with Diocletian. It's Nachtkult/Amalek 10" split.

Yes, bonus from MOD Cool


Yeah, these useless fucktards used our shield design without doing the research and unfortunately this was pressed before we found out..


Hm, reminded me of an old story how one Finnish band used an image from google for their front-cover without checking it's background/origin:





Northern Heritage stopped distribution of that version and printed alternative covers as soon as that became known, to be fair... Which doesn't make the situation less amusing, nevertheless. Smile
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
news
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
raisethedead



Joined: 29 Aug 2013
Posts: 62
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Acherontas - Amenti (World Terror Comitte 2013)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
satanic ritual abuse



Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 2196

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

puist wrote:

I'm curious - is this a new album or some rehashed old stuff?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
puist



Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 406
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

satanic ritual abuse wrote:
puist wrote:

I'm curious - is this a new album or some rehashed old stuff?

It's a new album. Released a couple of days ago.
_________________
Heavy Metal! Just my way
Heavy Metal! Just my devil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fallen_Empire
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rthdx wrote:
Hm, reminded me of an old story how one Finnish band used an image from google for their front-cover without checking it's background/origin:





Northern Heritage stopped distribution of that version and printed alternative covers as soon as that became known, to be fair... Which doesn't make the situation less amusing, nevertheless. Smile


Wasn't that SW CD released before the Blackdeath one?
Back to top
Vidar



Joined: 09 Aug 2011
Posts: 300
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
rthdx wrote:
Hm, reminded me of an old story how one Finnish band used an image from google for their front-cover without checking it's background/origin:





Northern Heritage stopped distribution of that version and printed alternative covers as soon as that became known, to be fair... Which doesn't make the situation less amusing, nevertheless. Smile


Wasn't that SW CD released before the Blackdeath one?


Yes it was
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6039
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackdeath CD does mention that it was made for them already in 1997.
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.
rauta wrote:
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
satanic ritual abuse



Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 2196

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

puist wrote:
satanic ritual abuse wrote:
puist wrote:

I'm curious - is this a new album or some rehashed old stuff?

It's a new album. Released a couple of days ago.


Ah, nice! I wonder why they used such an old photo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 1393
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
Wasn't that SW CD released before the Blackdeath one?

Yes it was, but that image was published in local printed edition as official DRAUGWATH emblem much earlier. It's not the first time such things do happen with old Russian heritage, I can remind even older story:



The original "wolf pentagram" symbol belonged to Black Wolves circle and was published in The Horned 'zine in 1992. It was later used by Morgan and most ppl do think it's original Marduk "sigil", but it's not. It was originally designed by R.Possessed of Murmansk Mor/Gothic 'zine (Assault Records these days) and the source for the wolf image was an old Soviet edition of "Jungle Book" by R.Kipling. That image is still officially used by Evilwinged, who are one of the last representatives of Far East Division of Black Wolves:



Anyone who do think that these dads are using that symbol due to being Marduk fanboys is obviously a brainless degenerate, that's 666% info! Wink
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
news
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fallen_Empire
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting info, thanks!
Back to top
Eivittu



Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 711
Location: Fineland

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some of my latest purchases:


12"
Adversarial - All Idols Fall Before The Hammer (Blood Harvest - YOTZ#61)
Antediluvian - Revelations In Excrement (Bird Of Ill Omen Recordings - carrion 13, Nuclear War Now! Productions - ANTI-GOTH 174)
Antediluvian - Through The Cervix Of Hawaah (Nuclear War Now! Productions - ANTI-GOTH 210)
Antediluvian / Adversarial - Initiated In Impiety As Mysteries (Nuclear War Now! Productions - ANTI-GOTH 223)
Antediluvian - Logos (Nuclear War Now! Productions - ANTI-GOTH 239)
Beherit - At The Devil's Studio 1990 (KVLT - kult001lp)
Cultes Des Ghoules - Häxan (Of Crawling Shadows Records - OCSR 017)
Teitanblood - Seven Chalices (Norma Evangelium Diaboli - NED022, Dauthus 1899 - D V)

7"
Dødsengel - Ecstatic Horror (Terratur Possessions - VOICE 016, Barghest - SRAN-003)
Grimm - Nordisk Vinter (Vinyl Maniac Records - VMR 003)

CS:
Adversarial - Thralls (Zombie Ritual Tapes - Zombie Ritual #Cool
Cultes Des Ghoules - Spectres Over Transylvania (Of Crawling Shadows Records - OCSR 013, Symbology - none)


Last edited by Eivittu on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 1393
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
Interesting info, thanks!

Here is the original Draugwath emblem on the cover of tsirhC suseJ #2 ('96-'97); the most influential printed mag ever published in Russian BM underground history (written by Draugwath/Blackdeath brothers). At least all adequate representatives of my generation of "black metallers" grew up or matured with that edition as a table book:



I have a strong feeling these days, that due to that 'zine, in particular, Russian BM is still far from the queer RPG reel-dancing that's so much natural in the outer civilized world, heheh... Cool
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
news
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1782, 1783, 1784 ... 1899, 1900, 1901  Next
Page 1783 of 1901

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group