P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

RECENT VINYL SCORES PART II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1738, 1739, 1740 ... 1899, 1900, 1901  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
morbiddeceiver



Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Posts: 2698
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teh_gei_Master wrote:
Sorry for the oversized pictures.


Don't be. Big pics rule!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Travis N.



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 1422
Location: Minnesota

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally forgot I ordered those Summoning represses. Is there any place besides Filth and Violence to get that Goatmoon split as of yet?
_________________
A TERRE RECORDS

http://www.aterrerecords.blogspot.com

http://aterre.bigcartel.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
speedevilucifer



Joined: 18 Jan 2011
Posts: 1546
Location: Hellas,Crete

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyrone Slothrop wrote:
beavis666 wrote:




How do the Stormwitch and Tyrant LPs sound? The packaging looks pretty cool.


Are they reissues?Stormwitch looks great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
beavis666



Joined: 27 Jun 2011
Posts: 395

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speedevilucifer wrote:
Tyrone Slothrop wrote:
beavis666 wrote:




How do the Stormwitch and Tyrant LPs sound? The packaging looks pretty cool.


Are they reissues?Stormwitch looks great.


the 2 stormwitch records sounds pretty OK for my ears. for a Picture they sounds cool (no backnoise or something). but i dont have the originals to compare.

the tyrant is perfect (ist black Vinyl. but there is also a red Version)

and yes. all 3 are reissues

_________________
http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/beavis666
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
speedevilucifer



Joined: 18 Jan 2011
Posts: 1546
Location: Hellas,Crete

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been ordered the first 5 Stormwitch albums on cd.
Didn't know about those reissues lps.Maybe I would have buy them,instead of cds.
Still I m willing to get those lps,even though I will have soon the cds.Two classics and not bad to have them both on vinyl and cd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HÝrus



Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 1914

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
morbiddeceiver



Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Posts: 2698
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Warvictims + Dropend - Split LP
Warvictims - 4 Track EP
Vaaska + Impalers - Split EP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xapas



Joined: 09 Jun 2011
Posts: 322
Location: Amadora - Portugal - Europe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
holy ghost



Joined: 16 Jan 2011
Posts: 5617
Location: Main and Gerrard

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HÝrus wrote:


Damn mate - I want the Concrete Threat/Vomir LP so badly. I just scored the cassette they did a few years back.... see tape thread, I was just about to post a pic!
_________________
Basilus // non Rock
Cyclopean Wall // kosmiche ambient drone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HÝrus



Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 1914

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
HÝrus wrote:


Damn mate - I want the Concrete Threat/Vomir LP so badly. I just scored the cassette they did a few years back.... see tape thread, I was just about to post a pic!


Just saw that ! LP was released by Urashima, I don't think it's sold out.
_________________
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyrone Slothrop



Joined: 09 May 2010
Posts: 772

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavis666 wrote:
speedevilucifer wrote:
Tyrone Slothrop wrote:
beavis666 wrote:




How do the Stormwitch and Tyrant LPs sound? The packaging looks pretty cool.


Are they reissues?Stormwitch looks great.


the 2 stormwitch records sounds pretty OK for my ears. for a Picture they sounds cool (no backnoise or something). but i dont have the originals to compare.

the tyrant is perfect (ist black Vinyl. but there is also a red Version)

and yes. all 3 are reissues


I am ordering all 4 of those records when they make it to a distro here in the US. I loved Iron Curtain's debut, and it'll be nice to have those Stormwitch vinyls (even as Pic LP) for reasonable prices.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ancient_Tyranny



Joined: 18 May 2006
Posts: 825
Location: Stormarn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never Stop The Madness!


_________________
I.L.W.D. 001 - Sabbat "Malaysian Demonslaught" 7" [sold out]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fork Tongue



Joined: 30 Jun 2012
Posts: 386
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ryan_the_snake



Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 1613
Location: Surf City

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teh_gei_Master wrote:
NEGATIVE APPROACH


How's the sound/packaging on that NA record? Never heard most of those recordings before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
speedevilucifer



Joined: 18 Jan 2011
Posts: 1546
Location: Hellas,Crete

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyrone Slothrop wrote:
beavis666 wrote:
speedevilucifer wrote:
Tyrone Slothrop wrote:
beavis666 wrote:




How do the Stormwitch and Tyrant LPs sound? The packaging looks pretty cool.


Are they reissues?Stormwitch looks great.


the 2 stormwitch records sounds pretty OK for my ears. for a Picture they sounds cool (no backnoise or something). but i dont have the originals to compare.

the tyrant is perfect (ist black Vinyl. but there is also a red Version)

and yes. all 3 are reissues


I am ordering all 4 of those records when they make it to a distro here in the US. I loved Iron Curtain's debut, and it'll be nice to have those Stormwitch vinyls (even as Pic LP) for reasonable prices.


The only bad thing is the PIC LP.Why not to be regular black lps?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1738, 1739, 1740 ... 1899, 1900, 1901  Next
Page 1739 of 1901

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group