P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

RECENT VINYL SCORES PART II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1731, 1732, 1733 ... 1901, 1902, 1903  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Karu



Joined: 05 Apr 2012
Posts: 375
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


Vordr/Heidenwelt - HateBlood
_________________
My wantlist:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=759116#759116
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fork Tongue



Joined: 30 Jun 2012
Posts: 387
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote






_________________
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
motorcharged82



Joined: 23 Oct 2009
Posts: 76

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flea market finds from today nothing over $6:



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maniact666



Joined: 28 Sep 2010
Posts: 889
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warcrust wrote:
speedevilucifer wrote:
From where this Mutilated record is still available?
This Master album is by far their best.The definition of death metal!


What is that Master? What does it contain and who released it?

1985 unreleased Album. Doomentia Records Release
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GiantCogs



Joined: 06 Nov 2011
Posts: 565
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My flea market never has old Manilla Road LPs. Usually its weird porn VHS, knock off instant coffee cups, and a lot of Linda Rondstadt.


That being said, I was pleased with my finds this weekend. No re-issues.




Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Manta



Joined: 05 Jan 2011
Posts: 278

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to post this here because I didn't find a thread for it; and what better place to ask about vinyl than a vinyl collecting thread, amirite?

The Mötorhead "England" LP box set (contains the three essentials: Overkill, Ace of Spades, Bomber), is it worth getting? How's the sound and presentation?

Any input will be greatly appreciated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2153
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GiantCogs wrote:
M

That being said, I was pleased with my finds this weekend. No re-issues.


Shocked

A Cogumelo Schizophrenia at a flee market? Where do you people live???
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Warcrust



Joined: 25 Aug 2011
Posts: 476
Location: Hungary

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manta wrote:
I'm going to post this here because I didn't find a thread for it; and what better place to ask about vinyl than a vinyl collecting thread, amirite?

The Mötorhead "England" LP box set (contains the three essentials: Overkill, Ace of Spades, Bomber), is it worth getting? How's the sound and presentation?

Any input will be greatly appreciated.


I have the box and I'm totally satisfied with it. In presentation nothing special but the records sound good to me. And I paid around 15 euro for it a few years ago, I think that was a cool price.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Manta



Joined: 05 Jan 2011
Posts: 278

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warcrust wrote:
Manta wrote:
I'm going to post this here because I didn't find a thread for it; and what better place to ask about vinyl than a vinyl collecting thread, amirite?

The Mötorhead "England" LP box set (contains the three essentials: Overkill, Ace of Spades, Bomber), is it worth getting? How's the sound and presentation?

Any input will be greatly appreciated.


And I paid around 15 euro for it a few years ago, I think that was a cool price.


Man, you basically paid 5 Euros for each LP. Twisted Evil

I probably won't be able to find the same deal here in America, regardless your input is very appreciated.

Kill!
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iscariah



Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 1654
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some nice scores today. Having a very old Katatonia crush these days..


_________________
ON DISCOGS:
www.discogs.com/seller/Iscariah667

LABEL (MORBOSIDAD / NOMINON SPLIT OUT NOW + DEATHCULT NORWAY CASSETTES):
www.edgedcircleproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
morfumax



Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 1289
Location: Potomac Maryland, United States

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monger



Joined: 01 Oct 2010
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Monger



Joined: 01 Oct 2010
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Monger



Joined: 01 Oct 2010
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Warcrust



Joined: 25 Aug 2011
Posts: 476
Location: Hungary

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manta wrote:
Warcrust wrote:
Manta wrote:
I'm going to post this here because I didn't find a thread for it; and what better place to ask about vinyl than a vinyl collecting thread, amirite?

The Mötorhead "England" LP box set (contains the three essentials: Overkill, Ace of Spades, Bomber), is it worth getting? How's the sound and presentation?

Any input will be greatly appreciated.


And I paid around 15 euro for it a few years ago, I think that was a cool price.


Man, you basically paid 5 Euros for each LP. Twisted Evil

I probably won't be able to find the same deal here in America, regardless your input is very appreciated.

Kill!
Evil or Very Mad


I bought it in a record store and was brand new. When I replied you I didn't know the recent price but I just checked on discogs. It starts from 40 euro, I think apart from my lucky find, 40 euro still is a cool price for this box.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1731, 1732, 1733 ... 1901, 1902, 1903  Next
Page 1732 of 1903

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group