P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

RECENT VINYL SCORES PART II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1730, 1731, 1732 ... 1899, 1900, 1901  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warcrust

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speedevilucifer wrote:
Warcrust wrote:
speedevilucifer wrote:
From where this Mutilated record is still available?
This Master album is by far their best.The definition of death metal!

What is that Master? What does it contain and who released it?

I think it's 1985 unreleased album.Total death metal mayhem.
I have this on cd ,been thinking to buy the record for a while but I think it may be too much.Cd is enough.
If you don't own this,grab it right now.

Yeah I also have the From Beyond CD but never seen that cover/version before. Is it a recent reissue? Because I always thought vinyl has the same cover as the CD. Old Master is brilliant! One of the best death metal ever!!!
speedevilucifer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warcrust wrote:
speedevilucifer wrote:
Warcrust wrote:
speedevilucifer wrote:

I have this on cd ,been thinking to buy the record for a while but I think it may be too much.Cd is enough.

Yeah I also have the From Beyond CD but never seen that cover/version before. Is it a recent reissue? Because I always thought vinyl has the same cover as the CD. Old Master is brilliant! One of the best death metal ever!!!

Found one description.Nothing special except the artwork,in comparison with the cd.
Yes ,for me this material is equal with Death,Autopsy,Slaughter etc.
Mangled Dehumanization,Unknown Soldier and Funeral Bitch cannot be repeated!
Far far better than their next albums.

''This is the story of an album that refuses to die, no matter what. This is the story of MASTER‘s doomed-from-the-start first attempt at recording a full-length… See, when the band (then already led by Paul Speckmann on bass and vocals and completed Chris Mittleburn on guitar and Bill Schmidt on drums) had signed with legendary US company COMBAT RECORDS on December 31st, 1984, the plan was to get into the studio asap in order to lay on tape whatever material the band had in store back then, including „Mangled Dehumanization“ and „Re-Entry and Destruction“ recorded with DEATHSTRIKE few months prior. Having recently lost his father, Speckmann vowed to invest all the money he got from the inheritance and the band locked themselves up in Seagrape studio. Alas, soon disagreements rose with COMBAT and in the middle of the session, their recording contract was cancelled, leaving them no choice but to abort the whole project after seven tracks had been recorded. Although the result was never officially released until much later, rough mixes soon circulated through the tape-trading circuit, making a huge impression on many future big names of the genre, like Mick Harris from NAPALM DEATH, Bill Steer of CARCASS fame, Nicke Andersson from NIHILIST/ENTOMBED and so on. Even if most of those tracks were re-recorded five years later for MASTER‘s proper debut album, many fans still hold those original and raw versions as the ultimate MASTER recording. Regardless of the fact that these songs have been issued officially twice on CD - ten years ago by DISPLEASED RECORDS as ‚Unreleased Album‘ and earlier this year by VIC RECORDS, this time around they are being released under the new moniker ‚Unknown Soldier‘ with an exclusive cover done by Mark Riddick. This is the first timethese tracks are being made available on vinyl. Even if it includes the same four bonus tracks as the CD version, to make it even more special, it‘s been once again given a new title (‚Funeral Bitch‘) and a new, more fitting and blasphemous artwork, rounded up with the usual high quality standards DOOMENTIA is known for. So, as Speckmann said it himself in the song that gave the band its name: „We are your Masters/So set your soul free!“''
blackarts

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortado wrote:

that is fucking COOL!
LifeDepraved

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Sellers/Buyers/Traders: In Solitude, metalbrain, IIIRD GATEKEEPER, Mangled Torsos, Kakarot SS5, S(2), Schoolslave, Heksekult, Hobophobic(2), IXTAB.
holy ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fork Tongue wrote:

Family Man is such a good record Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Mortado

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackarts wrote:
Mortado wrote:

that is fucking COOL!

Thanks. People were looking at me funny when I immediately ripped off the shrink-wrap, I think most of the people buying the record were just doing it to put in on their shelf but not me. I wanted to play it ASAP and since the opportunity was there I figured autographs were appropriate, especially for a fanboy such as myself.
Heirophant.326.AV

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple of things:

Paradise Lost - "Gothic"
Amorphis - "Privilege of Evil"
Coil - "Horse Rotorvator"
Coil - "Love's secret domain"

and this:

The soundtrack for the Judge Dredd film they made last year was originally going to be done by Geoff Barrow from Portishead. For reasons similar to the whole Hellraiser soundtrack fiasco with COIL, it wasn't used on the film but was released anyway. It's really cool analog synth stuff - had to grab it as I'm a massive fan of both Portishead and Judge Dredd.
Warcrust

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speedevilucifer wrote:
Warcrust wrote:
speedevilucifer wrote:
Warcrust wrote:
speedevilucifer wrote:

Found one description.Nothing special except the artwork,in comparison with the cd.
Yes ,for me this material is equal with Death,Autopsy,Slaughter etc.
Mangled Dehumanization,Unknown Soldier and Funeral Bitch cannot be repeated!
Far far better than their next albums.

''This is the story of an album that refuses to die, no matter what. This is the story of MASTER‘s doomed-from-the-start first attempt at recording a full-length… See, when the band (then already led by Paul Speckmann on bass and vocals and completed Chris Mittleburn on guitar and Bill Schmidt on drums) had signed with legendary US company COMBAT RECORDS on December 31st, 1984, the plan was to get into the studio asap in order to lay on tape whatever material the band had in store back then, including „Mangled Dehumanization“ and „Re-Entry and Destruction“ recorded with DEATHSTRIKE few months prior. Having recently lost his father, Speckmann vowed to invest all the money he got from the inheritance and the band locked themselves up in Seagrape studio. Alas, soon disagreements rose with COMBAT and in the middle of the session, their recording contract was cancelled, leaving them no choice but to abort the whole project after seven tracks had been recorded. Although the result was never officially released until much later, rough mixes soon circulated through the tape-trading circuit, making a huge impression on many future big names of the genre, like Mick Harris from NAPALM DEATH, Bill Steer of CARCASS fame, Nicke Andersson from NIHILIST/ENTOMBED and so on. Even if most of those tracks were re-recorded five years later for MASTER‘s proper debut album, many fans still hold those original and raw versions as the ultimate MASTER recording. Regardless of the fact that these songs have been issued officially twice on CD - ten years ago by DISPLEASED RECORDS as ‚Unreleased Album‘ and earlier this year by VIC RECORDS, this time around they are being released under the new moniker ‚Unknown Soldier‘ with an exclusive cover done by Mark Riddick. This is the first timethese tracks are being made available on vinyl. Even if it includes the same four bonus tracks as the CD version, to make it even more special, it‘s been once again given a new title (‚Funeral Bitch‘) and a new, more fitting and blasphemous artwork, rounded up with the usual high quality standards DOOMENTIA is known for. So, as Speckmann said it himself in the song that gave the band its name: „We are your Masters/So set your soul free!“''

Thanks for the infos! As I said I love this record but I don't think it's better than the self-titled. They are on the same level. Though Master is flawless up to and including Collection of Souls. But of course my faves are the Unreleased and Master (and the Deathstirke album ) Cool
lom404

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Magician - The Pursuivant
Asgard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the two records from the right in the first picture, first row? Thanks.
VATRA I SUMPOR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
What's the two records from the right in the first picture, first row? Thanks.

Leeches of Lore - Frenzy, Ecstasy
Les Discrets ‎– Ariettes Oubliées...
Saevus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

into_the_night

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asgard wrote:

Is that Clannad record hard to come by?
Asgard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

into_the_night wrote:
Asgard wrote:

Is that Clannad record hard to come by?

No I wouldn't say so. I bought it at a record fair for 5 €
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1730, 1731, 1732 ... 1899, 1900, 1901  Next
Page 1731 of 1901

Jump to: