P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

RECENT VINYL SCORES PART II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1712, 1713, 1714 ... 1893, 1894, 1895  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Roc



Joined: 16 Aug 2013
Posts: 261
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilding wrote:
Yeah I got all 3 of those Rose Tattoo lps for 7 bucks each at a used bookstore in Syracuse. Good find.


That's awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mikelapocalipsis



Joined: 03 Aug 2010
Posts: 1311
Location: Mexico City

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
References NWN: Vinterheim, Kevinpage, Vampallens, Morbidpalace, Madcow,Blekt, Dawid, Bloodstainedivision,Barghest,Amalurra
References Metal Archives: chapelofdoom,pat666,gutpuke,tabun,gojira666,eeriewoods (x2),addison.Megatherion76, TheAntagonist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1907
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you didnt pay for that Rotting Christ LP.
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
s.charlach



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 3122
Location: ...am Hexenstieg (Germany)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta say that my faith in 2nd hand record stores is a wee bit restored after I've had the feeling that it has become absolutely impossible to find great records reasonably priced around here. You probably know that from the stores in your area, either the crates are filled with junk or the interesting records are in that bad a shape that barely justifies the price tags on them or the really luring stuff is sitting displayed behind the counter, priced accordingly to the high-end of eBay / Discogs. Argh, the fun of going into a 2nd hand record store has turned into frustration more than often from my experience. Anyway, I walked out of a record store with these three records the other day. All three are in splendid condition, and I paid around 40 Euro. Brilliant!


_________________
Chief Darragh Invictus wrote:
Everything good comes in packs, wolves and beer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Roc



Joined: 16 Aug 2013
Posts: 261
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
I gotta say that my faith in 2nd hand record stores is a wee bit restored after I've had the feeling that it has become absolutely impossible to find great records reasonably priced around here. You probably know that from the stores in your area, either the crates are filled with junk or the interesting records are in that bad a shape that barely justifies the price tags on them or the really luring stuff is sitting displayed behind the counter, priced accordingly to the high-end of eBay / Discogs. Argh, the fun of going into a 2nd hand record store has turned into frustration more than often from my experience. Anyway, I walked out of a record store with these three records the other day. All three are in splendid condition, and I paid around 40 Euro. Brilliant!



Is that GNR record the recent boot? ("cereal box" outer sleeve, black vinyl, plain white paper inner sleeve, no insert).

Actually, I have no idea how recent it is. All I know is I got a boot of that version of the album from my local record store recently and both sides have a "pop" once every revolution and it's REALLY annoying. I could tell it was a boot before I bought it though so I knew the risk involved. I eventually ended up getting one of the official Geffen reissues. The Geffen one plays perfectly and sounds great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EternalNight



Joined: 28 Oct 2012
Posts: 545

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an early Geffen pressing with the original cover and mine sound Great as Well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s.charlach



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 3122
Location: ...am Hexenstieg (Germany)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roc wrote:
Is that GNR record the recent boot? Actually, I have no idea how recent it is.
All I know is I got a boot of that version of the album from my local record store recently and both sides have a "pop" once every revolution and it's REALLY annoying. I could tell it was a boot before I bought it though so I knew the risk involved. I eventually ended up getting one of the official Geffen reissues. The Geffen one plays perfectly and sounds great.

Huh, didn't even know there's a "Appetite..." bootleg circulating. But no, it's a copy of the UK press from 1987, OIS is included.
_________________
Chief Darragh Invictus wrote:
Everything good comes in packs, wolves and beer.


Last edited by s.charlach on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Roc



Joined: 16 Aug 2013
Posts: 261
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalNight wrote:
I have an early Geffen pressing with the original cover and mine sound Great as Well.


Nice!

s.charlach wrote:
Roc wrote:
Is that GNR record the recent boot? Actually, I have no idea how recent it is.
All I know is I got a boot of that version of the album from my local record store recently and both sides have a "pop" once every revolution and it's REALLY annoying. I could tell it was a boot before I bought it though so I knew the risk involved. I eventually ended up getting one of the official Geffen reissues. The Geffen one plays perfectly and sounds great.

Huh, didn't even know there's a "Appetite..." bootleg circulating. But no, it's a copy of the UK press from 1987.


Awesome! Glad to hear you don't have to suffer with a crappy boot haha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
speedevilucifer



Joined: 18 Jan 2011
Posts: 1537
Location: Hellas,Crete

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikelapocalipsis wrote:


Mikel how is that Seremonia record.Never heard of them
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ENOLA GOAT



Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 2594

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nikosV.



Joined: 23 Dec 2011
Posts: 100
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

information about the left vinyl below?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ENOLA GOAT



Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 2594

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SODB "Don seantalamh a chuid féin" LP reissue from Into The Void Recs..
Great Irish BM.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cursed Emperor



Joined: 30 May 2011
Posts: 668

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENOLA GOAT wrote:

What's the one in the middle on the top row?
_________________
Quote:
Fuck gatefolds, useless waste of space on your shelves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ENOLA GOAT



Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 2594

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursed Emperor wrote:

What's the one in the middle on the top row?


The screened D side of the new GRAVE MIASMA DLP
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Opolus



Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 1053

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENOLA GOAT wrote:
SODB "Don seantalamh a chuid féin" LP reissue from Into The Void Recs..
Great Irish BM.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

With all the crap that's seemingly being praised here, it's a bleeding shame SODB appraently don't get any more approval...
_________________
"Slit my eyes, for they'll remember..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1712, 1713, 1714 ... 1893, 1894, 1895  Next
Page 1713 of 1895

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group