P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

RECENT VINYL SCORES PART II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1658, 1659, 1660 ... 1888, 1889, 1890  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3862
Location: bachn de kùppe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look a few posts above you ...
_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lundamyri



Joined: 14 Oct 2010
Posts: 732
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuiSlayer



Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Posts: 3113
Location: Estádio do Dragão

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



AKITSA/ASH POOL split-LP
IRAE "Rites of Unholy Destruction - 10 Years" LP+7'

BLACK CILICE/WÓDDRÉA MYLENSTEDE split-EP
GODLESS NORTH/GOATMOON split-EP
INTHYFLESH/SENTIMEN BELTZA split-EP
OSTOTS/ODELEGGER split-LP
RUACH RAAH/MALDIÇÃO split-EP
WHITE MEDAL/INSTINCT split-EP
_________________
Bela Guttmann's curse lives on. Another 50 years remain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
morbiddeceiver



Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Posts: 2670
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuiSlayer wrote:

RUACH RAAH/MALDIÇÃO split-EP


Didn't know about his release. Ruach Raah kill so have to order this along with the new Odelegger split.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bitewerks



Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 517
Location: TX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

House by the Cemetery LP on Death Waltz. the cover looks so much better without their logo! Sounds nice too.

Did anyone score The Fog? The US distro sold out in a heartbeat after putting 300 copies up at 8am, I wasn't able to check until a couple hours later. 1000 available worldwide with month's of hype but the good news is DW did press almost 2000 copies of the Maniac remake...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kush_dad



Joined: 15 Jul 2012
Posts: 174
Location: LA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revenge - Infiltration.Downfall.Death (re-issue, white vinyl)
Ash Pool - Saturn's Slave 7"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fork Tongue



Joined: 30 Jun 2012
Posts: 380
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitewerks wrote:
House by the Cemetery LP on Death Waltz. the cover looks so much better without their logo! Sounds nice too.

Did anyone score The Fog? The US distro sold out in a heartbeat after putting 300 copies up at 8am, I wasn't able to check until a couple hours later. 1000 available worldwide with month's of hype but the good news is DW did press almost 2000 copies of the Maniac remake...


But the bad news is DW can't ship to the US because Mondo has the US rights and already sold out of theirs. Mondo cover is much better than the shitty DW one too.


_________________
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bitewerks



Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 517
Location: TX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot about the Mondo LP but I was being sarcastic because I have no interest in the remake. The film looks awful but the Mondo LP art is better than the DW. I think it makes sense to make the same amount of records for a very well-known film like The Fog as for a crummy remake.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Xapas



Joined: 09 Jun 2011
Posts: 315
Location: Amadora - Portugal - Europe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funestus wrote:
Xapas wrote:


Great RW scores! Baratinhos?


47€ pelos 3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Petrificado



Joined: 06 Jul 2010
Posts: 559
Location: Reading

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fork Tongue wrote:
bitewerks wrote:
House by the Cemetery LP on Death Waltz. the cover looks so much better without their logo! Sounds nice too.

Did anyone score The Fog? The US distro sold out in a heartbeat after putting 300 copies up at 8am, I wasn't able to check until a couple hours later. 1000 available worldwide with month's of hype but the good news is DW did press almost 2000 copies of the Maniac remake...


But the bad news is DW can't ship to the US because Mondo has the US rights and already sold out of theirs. Mondo cover is much better than the shitty DW one too.



I'm pretty sure Mondo were shipping to the UK though, despite DW not being able to vice versa.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s.charlach



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 3113
Location: ...am Hexenstieg (Germany)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



MALICORNE Almanach
STRAVINSKY CONDUCTS STRAVINSKY Petrushka suite (Bought it just for this wonderully weird artwork.)
VÍTĚZSLAV NOVÁK About the Eternal Longing / In the Tatras
BLOOD AXIS The Gospel of Inhumanity
INDESINENCE Vessels of Light and Decay
LYCIA Cold
NIHILIST Carnal Leftovers 7" box set

I got Malicorne as well as the two classical titles at a local flea market which was quite surprising given that there's usually hardly anything interesting to find.
_________________
THE GOOD TRADERS LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Psicoterror



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 398
Location: Lima

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:


MALICORNE Almanach
STRAVINSKY CONDUCTS STRAVINSKY Petrushka suite (Bought it just for this wonderully weird artwork.)
VÍTĚZSLAV NOVÁK About the Eternal Longing / In the Tatras
BLOOD AXIS The Gospel of Inhumanity
INDESINENCE Vessels of Light and Decay
LYCIA Cold
NIHILIST Carnal Leftovers 7" box set

I got Malicorne as well as the two classical titles at a local flea market which was quite surprising given that there's usually hardly anything interesting to find.


Could you post pics of the overall Blood Axis LP layout?? I'm quite doubtful about purchasing this one as I have the CD already!
_________________
Psicoterror'zine,
Our website is online again! Old interviews have been put online!
www.dark-hidden.com/psicoterror
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LuiSlayer



Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Posts: 3113
Location: Estádio do Dragão

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morbiddeceiver wrote:
LuiSlayer wrote:

RUACH RAAH/MALDIÇÃO split-EP


Didn't know about his release. Ruach Raah kill so have to order this along with the new Odelegger split.


Get it! The Ruach Raah tracks are great, better than the demo, in my opinion. Odelegger was a nice surprise since I didn't know this band.
_________________
Bela Guttmann's curse lives on. Another 50 years remain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fork Tongue



Joined: 30 Jun 2012
Posts: 380
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitewerks wrote:
I forgot about the Mondo LP but I was being sarcastic because I have no interest in the remake. The film looks awful but the Mondo LP art is better than the DW. I think it makes sense to make the same amount of records for a very well-known film like The Fog as for a crummy remake.


The original is one of my favorite movies ever and the remake is actually pretty good. I didnt enjoy it as much as the original of course but the remake is right up there with the better horror remakes that have been done.
_________________
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
euroboy



Joined: 30 Apr 2008
Posts: 407
Location: pirdop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some turkish psych

_________________
Turbojugend Istanbul
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1658, 1659, 1660 ... 1888, 1889, 1890  Next
Page 1659 of 1890

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group