P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

TEITANBLOOD "Seven Chalices" LP manufacturing mist
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spektrale_Schattenlichter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: TEITANBLOOD "Seven Chalices" LP manufacturing mist Reply with quote

When I bought the LP a few years ago I found two identical side A/B records inside, and zero side C/D record. (NED were kind enough to supply me with a side C/D retrospectively.) Did anyone else experience this with this release? And does anyone need a spare side A/B record, for whatever reason? PM me in that case.
Sloth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn that fucking sucks bro should have sent the label or distro an email two years ago.... you should check out there new album death
Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sloth wrote:
damn that fucking sucks bro should have sent the label or distro an email two years ago.... you should check out there new album death

He did Laughing
LacusSomniorum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhat related but had this exact same problem last year when I got the Timeghoul Grey/Black Splatter edition (duplicate A/B and no C/D) which is surprising since I ordered this directly from Dark Descent, who has always been one of the most reliable labels from my past experiences. I was able to get a replacement after over a month of waiting but there was little protection on the record during shipping so there is a skip on one track this was pretty unfortunate.
captainretardo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please help me understand... is the following correct?

You ordered a record 5 years ago.
The person who packed it did so incorrectly, mistakenly inserting two copies of LP1 into the copy you ended up with.
You contacted the label, and they corrected the mistake.

Fast forward 5 years... why did you feel the need to start a thread about it, and more importantly, why should any of us give a shit?

Am I missing something, or have all points been addressed?
Spektrale_Schattenlichter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

captainretardo wrote:

The person who packed it did so incorrectly, mistakenly inserting two copies of LP1 into the copy you ended up with.

Fast forward 5 years... why did you feel the need to start a thread about it, and more importantly, why should any of us give a shit?

People seem to give more than one shit about anything related to Teitanblood on this forum and since this band arguably has 98% of their fan base dwelling here I thought maybe someone a) was sitting with a double C/D set and could use my spare copy of A/B or b) had shoved his copy of "Seven chalices" so far up his ass while jacking off over ads for "Death" that he needed a replacement.
LacusSomniorum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
had shoved his copy of "Seven chalices" so far up his ass while jacking off over ads for "Death" that he needed a replacement.

Laughing
Backwards

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LacusSomniorum wrote:
Quote:
had shoved his copy of "Seven chalices" so far up his ass while jacking off over ads for "Death" that he needed a replacement.

Laughing

captainretardo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spektrale_Schattenlichter wrote:
captainretardo wrote:

People seem to give more than one shit about anything related to Teitanblood on this forum and since this band arguably has 98% of their fan base dwelling here I thought maybe someone a) was sitting with a double C/D set and could use my spare copy of A/B or b) had shoved his copy of "Seven chalices" so far up his ass while jacking off over ads for "Death" that he needed a replacement.

lol, do you really think some jerk-off's been sitting around for the last half-decade thinking, "Gee whiz, if only I had both LPs of this album instead of my two copies of LP2...?"

Should I tell you about the time I bought a cd in 1986 that was scratched, but I got my money back, or should I start a new thread about it?

Please delete this thread; no one visits this site to read shit like this.
Backwards

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

captainretardo wrote:
captainretardo wrote:

lol, do you really think some jerk-off's been sitting around for the last half-decade thinking, "Gee whiz, if only I had both LPs of this album instead of my two copies of LP2...?"

Should I tell you about the time I bought a cd in 1986 that was scratched, but I got my money back, or should I start a new thread about it?

To my understanding, he was just trying to do something nice while trying to get rid of an extra copy of the record. Shut up, please.
RottingGrandmaCorpse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah really.

There's probably some LP stamp collectors reading this getting their panties in a bunch, thinking their pristine sealed copy of 7C LP is missing a side.

SHOULD YOU OPEN IT OR NOT?!?!?

Laughing
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And does anyone need a spare side A/B record, for whatever reason? PM me in that case.

Backwards wrote:
To my understanding, he was just trying to do something nice while trying to get rid of an extra copy of the record. Shut up, please.

+1. Reading is essential.
astralvesl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

captainretardo wrote:

What kind of asshole makes a post like this?
harorld

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

captainretardo wrote:

I mean, his name is captainretardo. I would expect no less.
holy ghost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went and checked my copy just to be sure I haven't been listening to the same half album for years.....

Nope all good.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: