P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Witchcraft Mag. No. 6 - it's done!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TarMorion wrote:
Thanks everyone for the kind words! First batch will be send out tomorrow.

Kind words?
How else could anyone comment on such an obviously well done and loved project. Those photo's depict a glorious and wickedly looking archive of infernal knowledge's. Very Happy

I wish something this finely crafted hit the newstand every month locally.
TarMorion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
TarMorion wrote:
Thanks everyone for the kind words! First batch will be send out tomorrow.

Kind words?
How else could anyone comment on such an obviously well done and loved project. Those photo's depict a glorious and wickedly looking archive of infernal knowledge's. Very Happy

I wish something this finely crafted hit the newstand every month locally.

Well, I'd say a lot of passion was involved during the creation of this issue. I just love to do research, to crawl through tons of tiny bits of information and put it all together again in a new form. On the other hand I feel I am capable of creating even better stuff, that's why I started working on another issue. But it may take some time to get this done... let's see...

By the way, copies have been send to the following distributors:

Headless Horseman - New Zealand
Deadbangers - Denmark

More to come... And I am currently looking for more distribution possibilites in North / South America!

Last edited by TarMorion on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Piotr Sargnagel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sent an e-mail. This looks GREAT!!
Roc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, got my copy in the mail today! That was FAST. Magazine and poster look just as nice as the photos posted in this thread. Haven't gotten the chance to read it yet but am really excited to later today.

EDIT: Sat and flipped through the pages a bit. All I can say is wow, it's obvious how much time and care went into this issue. A total labor of love. I'm actually kind of upset this is my first experience with this zine! SO glad I got this.
TarMorion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news everyone: I found old leftover stock of Witchcraft Issues 4 and 5 at my parent's place today. I was pretty sure there was nothing left of the old stuff but while we were talking about this and that I mentioned I made a new issue and the response was "You know we still have these old copies up there in the attic?"
They are still in good shape, a little dusty and the corners turned a little yellowish through the years. Apart from that still looking good. As people kept asking me about old issues I am willing to sell these as a package (both issues) for the same price as the new one (same postage costs).
If you want to buy a new one anyway I can put it together as one package for all three issues with a little higher postage, which is 2,40 Euro in Germany and 5,50 Euro (economy) or 7,- Euro (airmail) worldwide.

@Roc: Glad you already received your copy! I'll try to ship all orders within one or two days after receiving the payment. By the way, Deadbangers already got their copies, too! Still looking for more distribution possibilities...

Last edited by TarMorion on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
In Solitude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Messaged you!
Roc

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TarMorion wrote:
Good news everyone: I found old leftover stock of Witchcraft Issues 4 and 5 at my parent's place today. I was pretty sure there was nothing left of the old stuff but while we were talking about this and that I mentioned I made a new issue and the response was "You know we still have these old copies up there in the attic?"
They are still in good shape, a little dusty and the corners turned a little yellowish through the years. Apart from that still looking good. As people kept asking me about old issues I am willing to sell these as a package (both issues) for the same price as the new one (same postage costs).
If you want to buy a new one anyway I can put it together as one package for all three issues with a little higher postage, which is 2,40 Euro in Germany and 5,50 Euro worldwide (via airmail).

@Roc: Glad you already received your copy! I'll try to ship all orders within one or two days after receiving the payment. By the way, Deadbangers already got their copies, too! Still looking for more distribution possibilities...

That is awesome! Also, it's cool you keep it professional like that. Nothing is worse than waiting and waiting for someone to ship something or reply to an email. Sent you an email regarding issues 4 and 5.
Caligari

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered...
UNRU / DON JUAN MATUS / FUOCO FATUO / SKELETHAL / RITUAL DECAY / DEMON HEAD / HEAVYDEATH / ACT OF IMPALEMENT
Coming Soon:
HEAVYDEATH Demo IV / ALUCARDA
TarMorion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little update: Turns out the big envelopes including all three issues are less heavy than I thought. Which means I can ship them for the same price I ask for if you order a single copy of #6.
All those who already ordered three issues and paid for higher postage costs will get a refund today!
Caligari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got my copy today. great job.
UNRU / DON JUAN MATUS / FUOCO FATUO / SKELETHAL / RITUAL DECAY / DEMON HEAD / HEAVYDEATH / ACT OF IMPALEMENT
Coming Soon:
HEAVYDEATH Demo IV / ALUCARDA
Piotr Sargnagel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a great little mag and the "WitchcrafT" envelope is a very nice touch. Poster is really cool too!
DSS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caligari wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
Wow, that looks great! I just sent an email about possible wholesale.

Yes, need some on the USA...

7,- US$ + 4,- US$ postage (Europe & World, incl. airmail).

For this price I doubt it will be worth it buying locally. Shipping from Germany is cheap these days. USPS shipping prices have gone insane lately.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E-mailed!
Inverto Crosso

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Philty Animal on the cover with an iron fist, but the magazine isn't a total knock out. This comeback issue of Witchcraft is a patchy collection of old photos, listings and just a few interviews. The NWN!-catalogue devours nearly half of the pages and I think that listing of defunct 'zines isn't that important.
Yes yes, it looks neat and flashy. And the poster is nice. I wish there was something more to read.
TarMorion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to satisfy my curiosity: Is your opinion based on the fact that you bought a copy and didn't like what you saw or just by looking at this post?

I understand there will always be people who like that kind of stuff and people who don't, but to me "fanzine" is way more than just lining up bands and doing a lot of interviews so people have "a lot to read". It's about labels / zines / distros and all the other people involved, it's about passion and devotion, crazy shit and stupid ideas and what not. So yes, it's all just a patchy collection of old photos, big listings plus a few interviews this time - I mean, why not?
I believe there's no limit in what you can do with a fanzine and it's content but the limits you set yourself. And maybe I just don't like the idea of doing another "music magazine", because there already are plenty of those to fulfill your needs…

Just my two cents…
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: