P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

webshop hacked?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grimalkin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The store has been restored to its state at apprxomately 4:00am PDT, several minutes before it was hacked.

The "hackers" were almost certainly bored kids who found something they could easily break into.

The hole was a stupid mistake I made when moving the site to the new server. I had to move it because of another server's impending failure, and I was just about late for something important, so I was hurrying. No excuse, but that's what happened.

It's probably time to set up more strenuous security for this site, anyway. Sometimes those kids can be annoying little pests once they've found you and think you're easy.
huja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this happened to the hellsheadbangers site like a year ago. it was some pro-jesus hacker or some shit.
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grimalkin wrote:
The store has been restored to its state at apprxomately 4:00am PDT, several minutes before it was hacked.

The "hackers" were almost certainly bored kids who found something they could easily break into.

The hole was a stupid mistake I made when moving the site to the new server. I had to move it because of another server's impending failure, and I was just about late for something important, so I was hurrying. No excuse, but that's what happened.

It's probably time to set up more strenuous security for this site, anyway. Sometimes those kids can be annoying little pests once they've found you and think you're easy.

Well.. as ive guessed Very Happy
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The inventory is still a bit fucked up but I should have it fixed soon. It looks like some updates were lost forever.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: