P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Open Grave Records..

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AtomicDesolator



Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 402
Location: United States

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Open Grave Records.. Reply with quote

Anyone heard of them? They seem to have some alright stuff there. My brother purchased the Carcass - Symphonies of Sickness but they told my brother that they have to order it from some label and it will take awhile but it has almost been three weeks and they supposedly have the Blasphemy - Live Ritual: Friday the 13th. All I have to ask has anyone purchase from them and got what they ordered?

Also does anyone know where I can find the Blasphemy - Live Ritual: Friday the 13th(CD/LP)??
_________________
"Take your age and add 5 to it. That is your age in 5 years...."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
peterott



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 4674
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Open Grave Records.. Reply with quote

AtomicDesolator wrote:
Anyone heard of them? They seem to have some alright stuff there. My brother purchased the Carcass - Symphonies of Sickness but they told my brother that they have to order it from some label and it will take awhile but it has almost been three weeks and they supposedly have the Blasphemy - Live Ritual: Friday the 13th. All I have to ask has anyone purchase from them and got what they ordered?

Also does anyone know where I can find the Blasphemy - Live Ritual: Friday the 13th(CD/LP)??


on the 27th of May 2008, Hell's Headbangers had the CD in in their news-mail (did run a search over my old mailfolder). Check their webpage. Costa/Iron Pegasus had the CD in his list on the 27th of June too. Check his webpage as well.

I am pretty sure I saw the LP some day ago on some distro-list (second hand section), but can't remember which one.
_________________
Tradelist + Good Traders:
www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AtomicDesolator



Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 402
Location: United States

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks dude. I forgot all about Hells headbangers and that is usually the first place I look to find shit.
_________________
"Take your age and add 5 to it. That is your age in 5 years...."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karan



Joined: 03 Nov 2007
Posts: 1361

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open Grave is pretty good. Some nice prices and fast shipping. No vinyl there though.
_________________
Unbound celestial assassins...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
H.K.Blasphemer



Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 709

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck Open Graves Records, fucking faggot label releases Christian bands. Don't support religious wimps.

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=23470

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=95387

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=37693

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=6084

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=67091
_________________
s.hate wrote:
why do people like this little faggot? he is some teenage punk that jumped on the goatfago trend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karan



Joined: 03 Nov 2007
Posts: 1361

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H.K.Blasphemer wrote:
Fuck Open Graves Records, fucking faggot label releases Christian bands. Don't support religious wimps.

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=23470

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=95387

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=37693

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=6084

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=67091

Never noticed that...never cared for their own bands either, probably that's why...still, they have plenty of real black and death metal at good prices...
_________________
Unbound celestial assassins...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
H.K.Blasphemer



Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 709

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karan wrote:
H.K.Blasphemer wrote:
Fuck Open Graves Records, fucking faggot label releases Christian bands. Don't support religious wimps.

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=23470

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=95387

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=37693

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=6084

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=67091

Never noticed that...never cared for their own bands either, probably that's why...still, they have plenty of real black and death metal at good prices...


Thats fine, but im sure all the money they make from selling shit from there distro goes straight to there god releases.
_________________
s.hate wrote:
why do people like this little faggot? he is some teenage punk that jumped on the goatfago trend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
avrlabel



Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 3433

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H.K.Blasphemer wrote:
Fuck Open Graves Records, fucking faggot label releases Christian bands. Don't support religious wimps.

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=23470

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=95387

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=37693

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=6084

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=67091


KILL CHRISTIAN SKUMMMM!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vansinne



Joined: 16 Aug 2008
Posts: 233
Location: Shanghai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only experience in ordering from them was bad. Four months went by without answering e-mail, Myspace messages etc. Ended up getting my money back through the bank.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, didn't know suchlike is existing in Germany:

Lyrical theme(s)
War Against Satanism, Christianity
Acoustic War Against Satan. The band was initially known as Torment
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TuomasK



Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha,

here's an A.W.A.S song lyrics:
Quote:

Once there was peace and love all around. There was no evil and everything was fine. Once upon a time, one angel thought in his mind: I want to be almighty, almighty like God He was thrown out of heaven and became the Beast, The beast, that is called That's called: Satan. God taught man to love and to live. Satan seduced to sin, they have to die. Everyone lived in sin. Satan ruled over them But God sent his holy son, So you can get forgiveness of your sin. and so eternal live. He died for you and he died for me You can resist the beast and get a peaceful and holy live. Once you will go to heaven, and God will reward you thousand times. Do not trust Satan's word. He wants to seduce you. Fight with me, fight with us, live for Christ and spread his love. We are strong through Jesus Christ. At the end of time Satan will be thrown into eternal hell, everyone who didn't believe t will follow him. But you could live in heaven, together with the holy God. Where will you go? Said you yes, or said you no? Do you trust in Satan's lies, or do you live in Jesus Christ?

Fuckin' trippy if you ask me ..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, this shit is absolutely sikk. And I think these guys would frighten me more than most of people into satanic metal. How sick their minds must be...
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kapalika



Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2422
Location: Germoney

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get down on your knees and swallow the love of Christ! Razz

Necrodemon are actually quite cool, wanted to get some of their releases for some time now.
_________________
A nobody in a world of somebodies
Black market list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3797
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

support open grave records for having the guts to release bands who believe in christianity.

Fuck labels that follow child-like trends .. you know who you are you gay fucks
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9617
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha that polish black metal band looks weird...

i listen to christian metal no problem if the music sounds alright, so what. i don't limit my taste to that bullshit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group