P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NEGURA BUNGET-"OM" DLP
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
George

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also couldn't get into N Crugu, but Om drew me right in.
shit-faced

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

huja wrote:
shit-faced wrote:
my favorite release by them is still Maiastru Sfetnic, i hope this will get a vinyl release sometime...
i never really got into n Crugu Bradului and after that didn't give Om a try, maybe i should catch up with that

maiastru sfetnic is also my favorite, and i'd love to see a vinyl version. i couldn't get into n crugu bradului either. om was a bit weird, but i'll pick this dlp up sometime.

On the homepage of Lupus Lounge, which are going to rerelease their pre n Crugu material on CDs, you can read, that they are also planning to rerecord "the album “Maiastru Sfetnic” featuring a traditional Transylvanian orchestra". although i'm not much into the idea of rerecording records this sounds very interesting.
huja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit-faced wrote:
huja wrote:
shit-faced wrote:
my favorite release by them is still Maiastru Sfetnic, i hope this will get a vinyl release sometime...
i never really got into n Crugu Bradului and after that didn't give Om a try, maybe i should catch up with that

maiastru sfetnic is also my favorite, and i'd love to see a vinyl version. i couldn't get into n crugu bradului either. om was a bit weird, but i'll pick this dlp up sometime.

On the homepage of Lupus Lounge, which are going to rerelease their pre n Crugu material on CDs, you can read, that they are also planning to rerecord "the album “Maiastru Sfetnic” featuring a traditional Transylvanian orchestra". although i'm not much into the idea of rerecording records this sounds very interesting.

hmmm, that does sound interesting.
Kill Monument

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Maestru Sfetnic is good alright but I am not quite as familiar with it as N Crugu... which I think is stunning.

www.facebook.com/malthusianDM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: