P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ENGLISH BREAKFAST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peterott

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
you are not supposed to eat the skin/colon/whatever, right?

Some few people do. I don't.
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. And what is your "zutzel"-technique? Cool
Opolus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:
Opolus, you have no clue how good this thing is!

Imagine the melted cheese... you stick your fork in one of the fries, pull on it, and the cheese stretches up like fresh mozzarella on a pizza... After a while, the sauce gets into the greasy fries and it becomes even softer... but you have to hurry up to eat it all before it becomes cold, or else it gets pretty disgusting (unless you're drunk enough not to care anymore).

The latter is the part where I join in!! Very Happy
minge-eater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
you are not supposed to eat the skin/colon/whatever, right?

ive no idea if i ate the skin , they came straight out a tin. Whilst in germany eat pizza. No damn krauts at all (sauer or otherwise)

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A real sausage skin is meat with intestines, not plastic or so, then if it's not to hard to eat or so, the "skin" is made to be eaten.

As old people said in France "Dans le cochon tout est bon." = "In pig all is good (to eat)."
peterott

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Heh. And what is your "zutzel"-technique? Cool

Fuck zutzeln. This is sick.

Slit the complete length of the Wurst with a cut that goes not too deep, put then the skin away with your hands (hot!) and then eat it with knife and fork and a Bretzel with butter. I don't cut the Wurst in two halfs like in the picture.
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was in france, I had some "Andouilette"... it tasted like bacon pieces trapped in a sausage "skin", filled with fat. Quite good, but hard to digest!

The later one looks really nasty...
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good man. my old uncle gives me shit for that. I think gnawing the skin from the sausage is not quite enjoyable, so I'm doing it like you explained as well
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:

Eugh it looks like one of those rotten.com pictures.
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact, andouillette with mustard is really good ! Laughing
The_Elite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Hellfire Commando wrote:

Eugh it looks like one of those rotten.com pictures.

Looks like the Carcass gatefold!
gravesnatcher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="NWN PROD"]Nothing beats Japanese breakfast of rice, miso soup and natto. Die hard edition comes with sliced avocado and nori.[/quote]

I had never heard of Natto so I pulled this review up

Natto

I recently came across a container of fermented soybeans in the supermarket. I don't mean an old container of soybeans some stockboy forgot to toss. These are fermented-on-purpose soybeans from Japan. That's what Natto is.

I remembered hearing about this stuff on Iron Chef one time when it was the secret ingredient. The judges in the show were commenting on what a great job the chefs had done to "supress the smell" of the natto. I'm no Iron Chef, but I've got a clever way to supress the smell. Don't put it in your fucking food. I might not win "Battle Natto," but I promise you my dinner won't smell like stank-ass soybeans.

I found it slightly unsettling that the sealed styrofoam container had creepy little airholes in it. As if what was inside needed to breathe. I dared to lift the lid, which made me regret that I needed to breathe. The natto was coated in some kind of sick slime and had the complex yet playful aroma of a dumpster in July.

Actually, the little pile inside looked kinda like baked beans. It also smelled kinda like baked beans. If they were baked in the filthy heat of Satan's asshole.

This particular batch was made by a company in Japan called Shirakiku. I haven't been able to determine if Shirakiku is a food manufacturer, or just a store that sells gag gifts and practical jokes. It might be both.

Not unlike Michael Jackson, these harmless soybeans had undergone some kind of hideous transformation. They were now a freakish version of their former selves. (Which, coincidentally, should also be kept away from your children.)

The most disturbing aspect of this stuff is it seems to get "activated" when you stir it. What I mean by this is, (and I may actually weep, but...) the slimy coating on the beans develops into stringy, stretchy, marshmallow-like strands that will forever haunt my dreams.

Basically, if you move it back and forth enough, you're left with a gross, sticky mess. (Hey, natto and I have at least one thing in common!) And now that I think about it, that's exactly what it looks like the pranksters back at Shirakiku did into my beans. You guuuys!

I force-fed myself a big ol' spoonful, and found it to be slightly rancid and extremely bitter. Unfortunately, swallowing didn't help dissipate the flavor because the strings of bean jizz melted, coating my mouth and lips with a glistening sheen of sadness.

The entire experience is difficult to describe, but if you can remember back to the very first time you made out with a hobo's ass, it's a lot like that.

What I find most hilarious is that there is an expiration date on the package. What could they possibly expect to happen to the product on this date THAT HAS NOT ALREADY OCCURRED?!!!

Also, nestled in this mound of compost was a li'l packet of mustard. In its place, I would strongly suggest a written apology.

I do have one last theory about the date on the package. It may be an expiration date, but not for the beans. If you finish the container, that's the day you die.

Last edited by gravesnatcher on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
chrisandrea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant beieve this thread is still going .It doese however make me feel a lot better about my eating habits .
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
monsterSquad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gravesnatcher wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Nothing beats Japanese breakfast of rice, miso soup and natto. Die hard edition comes with sliced avocado and nori.

I had never heard of Natto so I pulled this review up

Natto

I recently came across a container of fermented soybeans in the supermarket. I don't mean an old container of soybeans some stockboy forgot to toss. These are fermented-on-purpose soybeans from Japan. That's what Natto is.

I remembered hearing about this stuff on Iron Chef one time when it was the secret ingredient. The judges in the show were commenting on what a great job the chefs had done to "supress the smell" of the natto. I'm no Iron Chef, but I've got a clever way to supress the smell. Don't put it in your fucking food. I might not win "Battle Natto," but I promise you my dinner won't smell like stank-ass soybeans.

I found it slightly unsettling that the sealed styrofoam container had creepy little airholes in it. As if what was inside needed to breathe. I dared to lift the lid, which made me regret that I needed to breathe. The natto was coated in some kind of sick slime and had the complex yet playful aroma of a dumpster in July.

Actually, the little pile inside looked kinda like baked beans. It also smelled kinda like baked beans. If they were baked in the filthy heat of Satan's asshole.

This particular batch was made by a company in Japan called Shirakiku. I haven't been able to determine if Shirakiku is a food manufacturer, or just a store that sells gag gifts and practical jokes. It might be both.

Not unlike Michael Jackson, these harmless soybeans had undergone some kind of hideous transformation. They were now a freakish version of their former selves. (Which, coincidentally, should also be kept away from your children.)

The most disturbing aspect of this stuff is it seems to get "activated" when you stir it. What I mean by this is, (and I may actually weep, but...) the slimy coating on the beans develops into stringy, stretchy, marshmallow-like strands that will forever haunt my dreams.

Basically, if you move it back and forth enough, you're left with a gross, sticky mess. (Hey, natto and I have at least one thing in common!) And now that I think about it, that's exactly what it looks like the pranksters back at Shirakiku did into my beans. You guuuys!

I force-fed myself a big ol' spoonful, and found it to be slightly rancid and extremely bitter. Unfortunately, swallowing didn't help dissipate the flavor because the strings of bean jizz melted, coating my mouth and lips with a glistening sheen of sadness.

The entire experience is difficult to describe, but if you can remember back to the very first time you made out with a hobo's ass, it's a lot like that.

What I find most hilarious is that there is an expiration date on the package. What could they possibly expect to happen to the product on this date THAT HAS NOT ALREADY OCCURRED?!!!

Also, nestled in this mound of compost was a li'l packet of mustard. In its place, I would strongly suggest a written apology.

I do have one last theory about the date on the package. It may be an expiration date, but not for the beans. If you finish the container, that's the day you die.

haha! i enjoyed
Heirophant.326.AV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the most stomach-churning thing I've ever eaten was Surstromming - /http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surstr%C3%B6mming

Open a can of that shit and be prepared to be assulted by the most vile stench you can imagine. Ever since I tried this shit I always ask any Swedes I meet if people really eat this. Apparently they do.....

Anyway, the Australian version of the English breakfast is fine - Bacon, Eggs, toast, beans etc etc. I guess it helps that generally food here is fresh and good quality. Good for soaking up a hangover.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: