P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Chaos Echoes in Conspiracy With NWN!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:32 am    Post subject: Chaos Echoes in Conspiracy With NWN! Reply with quote

Chaos Echoes "Transient" DLP/CD/Digital
ANTI-GOTH 271

It is with tremendous honor that NWN! announces the recent recruitment of Chaos Echoes. After rising from the ruins of the magnificent and highly regarded Bloody Sign, France’s masters of avant garde Death have been quietly releasing a series of EPs featuring the band’s characteristically unorthodox material. Combining magnificent complexity, an exceptionally high degree of musicianship, and a distinct experimentalism, Chaos Echoes is among the most captivating bands in the underground – a band truly incapable of simple categorization. Chaos Echoes recently completed the recording of their first official full length. Due to be released later this year on NWN!, this album reflects the culmination of Chaos Echoes’ work to date. As with all of their previous recordings, although it is the undeniable focus of the release, the music is not intended to be regarded in a vacuum; rather, Chaos Echoes puts nearly as much emphasis upon the accompanying visual content (created by Chaos Echoes bassist and accomplished visual artist, Stefan Thanneur). To that end, NWN! will facilitate that effort and endeavor to present this profound work in the most suitable manner possible.

Transient recording sessions, Downtown Studios, Strasbourg France.

http://chaosechoes.org

Rehearsal Session / October 2nd, 2012
http://youtu.be/SWdjeb8sbNc

Chaos Echoes live Paris " la Boule Noire" 28.09.2013
http://youtu.be/hOrfeCkJ4I8

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Blood Monk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for them. One of the best bands in the current underground. That gig in Paris linked at the end of the announcement was otherworldly.
morfumax

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent signing. Will buy.
dAHMER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great news! Looking forward to the new album.
Shiru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent news, i was looking forward for this album after gettin MLP back in a day.... a bit scary how many things suppoused to be out till end of this year
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
Excellent news, i was looking forward for this album after gettin MLP back in a day.... a bit scary how many things suppoused to be out till end of this year

The new material is very different from their past recordings. Transient incorporates elements of free jazz, noise, prog/kraut rock, along with black and death metal of course. Some of you will be scared away by the loose nature of the song structure, while others (like me) will worship it as a truly visionary piece of art. It's not often that you come across an artist group that creates 100% of their art from the aural to the visual. ST is meticulous about every visual aspect of Chaos Echoes; graphic design to typography and everything in between. I'm really looking forward to working with him on this project for this reason.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

ThornCross

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tone of things to come is great ! Listened to it today.
Shiru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Shiru wrote:

The new material is very different from their past recordings. Transient incorporates elements of free jazz, noise, prog/kraut rock, along with black and death metal of course. Some of you will be scared away by the loose nature of the song structure, while others (like me) will worship it as a truly visionary piece of art. It's not often that you come across an artist group that creates 100% of their art from the aural to the visual. ST is meticulous about every visual aspect of Chaos Echoes; graphic design to typography and everything in between. I'm really looking forward to working with him on this project for this reason.

yep i got same impression already from mlp.. and music yes according to rehearsal it is something more weird souded pretty sludge / noise for my ears, but sound quality is so so on video and i guess there was already those things on mcd but probably in smaller amounts
Guido

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now we are two french hordes on NWN!; that's awesome! Total support to Kalevi and his chaotic mesnie!
In Solitude

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interested in this.
Dalihrob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to get fucked up by this.
Morbid Obesity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaarrrggghhh!!!
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaos Echoes fit in perfectly on NWN's roster. They are a truly exceptional band, and are in excellent company with Sect Pig, Ysengrin, Winterblut, Antediluvian, etc. I fully expect this album to be monumental. Everyone who has a chance should see them perform live as well.

Maybe this will be the final nail in the coffin for NWN's stereotyped reputation merely as a purveyor of bestial/war metal. At this point I'd be hard-pressed to think of an underground metal label with a more diverse roster of excellent bands.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
ALCHAMESTE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very curious to hear the new material ; excellent choice from both band & label (so, 2 of the best French bands are now on NWN!, that's great !).
Guido

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe this will be the final nail in the coffin for NWN's stereotyped reputation merely as a purveyor of bestial/war metal. At this point I'd be hard-pressed to think of an underground metal label with a more diverse roster of excellent bands.

You are totally right... But you know, lots of guys are a bit stubborn..!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: