P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

morbid " december moon" cd
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jamj74



Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Posts: 415

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: morbid " december moon" cd Reply with quote

Someone knows where i could buy a copy of the morbid demo on cd┐

As far as i know it was released by some obscure label called " Reaper Records "

morbid " december moon" cd

Re-released on MCD in 2000 by Reaper Rec. (RR 002) in a limited edition of 1000
(the first 300 with poster).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dalecooper



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 2908
Location: Athens, GA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They show up occasionally on eBay but I suspect many of those copies are bootlegs. Well-made bootlegs, but still. It needs a proper reissue - it's been too many years.

If you get one now you can expect to pay at least $50, whether it's a legit copy or not.
_________________
http://unspeakableaxerecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jamj74



Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Posts: 415

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it needs again a reissue, i know there is lots of people who wants to get this stuff..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A re-issue would be quite welcome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blewcheer



Joined: 02 May 2010
Posts: 3772

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way I have it is on that bootleg split with Mayhem, which is probably pretty common. Anyone know how the sound quality compares to the December Moon CD?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Typhon



Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Posts: 916
Location: Some place else

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blewcheer wrote:
The only way I have it is on that bootleg split with Mayhem, which is probably pretty common. Anyone know how the sound quality compares to the December Moon CD?

Mediocre, compared to the original. Cool
If you want a good bootleg of this recording, get the Morbid/Poison split cd!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dodens Grav



Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 1601

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typhon wrote:
If you want a good bootleg of this recording, get the Morbid/Poison split cd!


This is the one I have. I really want an official reissue of Morbid's material though, I hate bootlegs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 986
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
Typhon wrote:
If you want a good bootleg of this recording, get the Morbid/Poison split cd!


This is the one I have. I really want an official reissue of Morbid's material though, I hate bootlegs.


This. Wading through a sea of bootlegs of mixed quality is rubbish.
Did anyone pick this up;

http://www.shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?cID=0&PID=696

If so what's it like?
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Typhon



Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Posts: 916
Location: Some place else

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
Dodens Grav wrote:
Typhon wrote:
If you want a good bootleg of this recording, get the Morbid/Poison split cd!


This is the one I have. I really want an official reissue of Morbid's material though, I hate bootlegs.


This. Wading through a sea of bootlegs of mixed quality is rubbish.
Did anyone pick this up;

http://www.shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?cID=0&PID=696

If so what's it like?

This must be the pinnacle of stupidity!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C1282



Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 57
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: morbid " december moon" cd Reply with quote

jamj74 wrote:
Someone knows where i could buy a copy of the morbid demo on cd┐

As far as i know it was released by some obscure label called " Reaper Records "

morbid " december moon" cd

Re-released on MCD in 2000 by Reaper Rec. (RR 002) in a limited edition of 1000
(the first 300 with poster).


Too bad that they are the only REAL official Morbid releases. Yes, you read right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jamj74



Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Posts: 415

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
Dodens Grav wrote:
Typhon wrote:
If you want a good bootleg of this recording, get the Morbid/Poison split cd!


This is the one I have. I really want an official reissue of Morbid's material though, I hate bootlegs.


This. Wading through a sea of bootlegs of mixed quality is rubbish.
Did anyone pick this up;

http://www.shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?cID=0&PID=696

If so what's it like?


the web said is legit cd...someone listen to?..what about the sound?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dronevil



Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 1704
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:

This. Wading through a sea of bootlegs of mixed quality is rubbish.
Did anyone pick this up;

http://www.shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?cID=0&PID=696

If so what's it like?


it sounds like shit
_________________
Taphephobia Productions
Mosquito Control
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16134
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that they're working on a proper reissue on a big label.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 986
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dronevil wrote:
Too Dark Park wrote:

This. Wading through a sea of bootlegs of mixed quality is rubbish.
Did anyone pick this up;

http://www.shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?cID=0&PID=696

If so what's it like?


it sounds like shit


Lucky I slept on it. Wink
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 986
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
I heard that they're working on a proper reissue on a big label.


I hope this happens. Smile
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group