P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

UPCOMING ASSAULTS AND UPDATES/ JUNE 2008
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
masters_throne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: UPCOMING ASSAULTS AND UPDATES/ JUNE 2008 Reply with quote

UPCOMING ASSAULTS AND UPDATES/ JUNE 2008

www.mastersthrone.de
www.myspace.com/mastersthrone
contact@mastersthrone.de

Herewith we can announce our first "real" signing: the German Thrash Metal band KETZER has united now with KNEEL BEFORE THE MASTER'S THRONE Records and we will release their debut album as soon as possible. The band currently is working on new material and will record these songs quite soon. The working-title is "Satan's Boundaries Unchained". Some titles are already revealed like "Till Exitus", "I am your unholy God", "Warlust", "Ancient Curse (from Hell)", "Crushing the Holy" + further two tracks without lyrics and title yet. We will release CD and LP version at the same time once the recordings and mastering will be finished. www.myspace.com/ketzerband

KRATORNAS from the Philippines have finished their recordings for their second album. The follow-up of their debut album is entitled "The Corroding Age of Wounds" and is currently been mastered at NECROMORBUS STUDIO from Sweden. First song samples will promise a monster in musical composition and sound. This will be loud and destructive. The first 1000 copies of the CD Version will come inside an inverted cross digi-pack. We are still waiting for the cover-artwork which will be painted by KRIS VERWIMP. An LP Version will be released as soon as the first 1000 CD's are gone. www.myspace.com/kratorns

PENTACLE, that ancient horde from the Netherlands agreed to re-release their debut album "…Rides the Moonstorm". The album is out of print since ages and hardly available. A digi-pack CD will be made and the band is currently working on the layout-material. www.pentacle.nl

HERETIC will release their 3rd album also by KBTMT Records. We will release CD and LP at the same time once the recordings will be finished.

We have plans to re-release the first four albums of SADISTIK EXEKUTION at the same time (around October/November) and the die hard version will feature all four Picture Discs, sticker, patch, poster and a shirt within an black box that will have some embossed motive on it. The regular versions can be purchased in single-copies of course. The idea still is just an idea at this moment and we are not sure if the idea will come true, but a limited box (for the die hards) will be made and will be large enough to take all 5 Picture Discs into it.

NEXT RELEASES:

KNEEL 013
LIVING DEATH – VENGEANCE OF HELL 12“ PICTURE DISC
The full coloured picture disc will come within a black/white cover-jacket. All copies will feature an A1 poster. The die hard edition will come with a white shirt, a button and a patch. An 8 pages booklet (thick 200g/m paper) with bio and old pictures will be included as well. Release date will be between 1st of July and 15th of July. Pre-order will be accepted from 15th of June.

KNEEL 014
THORNIUM – DOMINIONS OF THE ECIPSE 12” DOUBLE-LP
www.myspace.com/thetruethornium
Their one and only album so far will be released as a double LP and will feature additionally three tracks from their demo-tape "North Storms of the Bestial Goatsign". The Die Hard edition will feature clear transparent vinyl, double-sided printed shirt, patch and button. All copies will include a huge Poster. Updates and pictures will be posted as soon as they are good enough to show. Release date will be between 1st of July and 15th of July. Pre-order will be accepted as from 15th of June. The band is online now and can be reached here: www.thornium.com

KNEEL 015
UNGOD – CONQUERING WHAT ONCE WAS OURS 12”LP/CD
www.myspace.com/ungodstomb
Chris "Thorncross" Moyen delivered the new cover artwork which can be seen already in an advance version (logo is missing) at our homepage/forum = UNGOD COVER = . The die hard version features coloured vinyl (colour is still yet to be decided), a red coloured logo patch, a shirt of the new cover-motive and a button. Furthermore we will print another shirt with a different motive, limited to 50 copies and should be printed before the release of the LP/CD. All copies will come with an poster and printed inner-sleeve. Additional bonus material will be 4 tracks, all previously unreleased recordings of known songs from a rehearsal session. CD Version will be released at the same time, probably with a different patch and button for the limited die hard edition. Release date will be between 1st of July and 15th of July. Pre-order will be accepted as from 15th of June.

TO BE RELEASED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

GOSPEL OF THE HORNS – THE SATANIST’S DREAM 12”LP/PICTURE DISC/CD
http://www.myspace.com/gospelofthehorns
We decided to release the album (+ 3 previously unreleased tracks from 1996) on 400 black vinyls, as well as on 500 Picture Discs. All copies will come with cover-jacket. No idea yet if we will feature the usual stuff like A1 poster, patch, button etc. De facto we will at least do an official run of 100 copies in transparent clear vinyl. A CD Version will be released as well.

LIVING DEATH – METAL REVOLUTION 12” PICTURE DISC
The full coloured picture disc will come within a black/white cover-jacket. All copies will feature an A1 poster,. The die hard edition will come with a white shirt, a button and a patch. Updates and pictures will be posted as soon as they are good enough to show. To be released at the end of June.

ACHERON – RITES OF THE BLACK MASS 12” DOUBLE-LP
http://www.myspace.com/acheron
KRIS VERWIMP finally delivered the first sketch. After some improvements we expect the cover-artwork soon. Bonus-tracks (demo versions of some album songs) will be featured as well.

SATANIC FUNERAL – NIGHT OF THE GOAT 12” LP
http://www.myspace.com/satanicfuneral666
Limited to 132 copies, will be released in summer at the latest.
Their debut album pressed on ultra limited vinyl. 66 copies will come in transparent yellow vinyl, 66 in black. Limitation will be made due to band's decision – which we support.

ZARATHUSTRA – NEW MINI ALBUM CD/LP
www.zarathustra-online.net - www.myspace.com/zarathustraband
Zarathustra from Germany will soon start to compose and record some new songs for their next M-CD/M-LP. We will release both, the CD and Vinyl version.

ROK – THIS IS SATANIK
The debut album of sadistikally exekuted ROK will be released asap. Keep in mind that this album was released 10 years ago and still will kill everybody…

STILL AVAILABLE:

GOSPEL OF THE HORNS – Sinners/Monuments of Impurity DIGI-CD/DIE HARD + PATCH AND BUTTON

SHACKLES – Coup de Grace CD/DIE HARD + PATCH AND BUTTON

HOMICIDE – Dale of Lost Souls 12” GATEFOLD LP

ACHERON – Satanic Victory 12” GATEFOLD LP/DIE HARD (last copies)

METAL INQUISITOR – Garage Nights (Bootleg) 12” LP/DIE HARD (very last copies)

HERETIC – Black Metal Holocaust 12" LP/CD/DIE HARDS (last copies)

DENIAL OF GOD - The Dawn of Aemizaez / The Demos 12" GATEFOLD LP/DIE HARD (last copies)

= KILL I =
= KILL II =

Last edited by masters_throne on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need that Pentacle debut and Sad Ex die hard box.
Mr T

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great release schedule!
Mz412

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck, so much great stuff Shocked

HERETIC LP
SADISTIK EXEKUTION BOX Shocked

GOSPEL OF THE HORNS – THE SATANIST’S DREAM 12”LP

ROK – THIS IS SATANIK
Kapalika

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, haven´t even bought a D.O.G. die hard and the next items are coming!

A Sad.Ex box sounds very interesting, same with the Ungod release and I think I should get that shackles cd as well. Argh.

And whoever missed out on that Pentacle record - go for it as it is a killer!
Coincidence: Crimson Relic were mentioned here recently and that Pentacle record has its slight stylistic similarities to them in my opinion.
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 1st Pentacle PicMLP is a truly Masterpiece. I love it as everything from this Band.

Sad X Box and Mystifier Box in one year....wow.
Shocked
holgerdanske

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring on the Living Death and Pentacle releases!
Crucifixion Vomit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shitting in my pants for the SadEx re-releases !!!
Ichor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis, should we expect anything special with PENTACLE, or a simple digi version of the Damnation ver?
masters_throne

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ichor wrote:
Dennis, should we expect anything special with PENTACLE, or a simple digi version of the Damnation ver?

Digipak with booklet. I am talking right now with Wannes about a shaped logo patch or something. I do not know if the Band is up for more...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Vinyl Vengeance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROK!!!! Killer to see this fucker on black gold.
Leviathan Division

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully I can get my hands on the Living Death die-hard before it sells out. Mad And yes, anything PENTACLE is always welcome!
Kapalika

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Release great shit at a slower pace, please! Razz
I have some catching up to do as always.

Concerning the Pentacle patch: Will it be the old logo and is there any chance to purchase it without buying the full package?
Ichor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis, any chance you can convince Wannes to do a picture LP version of "Rides..." and/or "Ancient Death"?
masters_throne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ichor wrote:
Dennis, any chance you can convince Wannes to do a picture LP version of "Rides..." and/or "Ancient Death"?

I do not know. A double picture disc would be quite expensive to do (but I was already thinking about that!!!), didn't ask him and I think we will develop first the Digipak re-release. Also, with our release schedule this would probably not happen before Winter 2009...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: