P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Varathron
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cutterofgums



Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 1175
Location: Hanoy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
That was what they call sarcasm...

Go check out yr best of VON compilation CD-r
_________________

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jesus Iglesias



Joined: 03 Nov 2007
Posts: 553
Location: uk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Varathron Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
"The Greek label SHADOWFACE RECORDS released the " HIS MAJESTY AT THE SWAMP " on vinyl, 600 hand-numbered copies and T-shirts with a great design of old VARATHRON's demon! Beware for more VARATHRON re-releases under the flag of that label! "

Anybody with info where to get these? The label site is not working. Photos/link to pictures anyone?
Did Genesis of Apocryphal Desire ever come out on vinyl?
Who can lead the blind man to One Step Beyond Dreams ?

the one still have copies for sale 10 pounds each his contact:
triplea11@hotmail.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone post a Pic of the new Varathron Shirt ?
The Shadowface page is down at the moment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9620
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutterofgums wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
That was what they call sarcasm...

Go check out yr best of VON compilation CD-r


where to get? bootleg?
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7142

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutterofgums wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
That was what they call sarcasm...

Go check out yr best of VON compilation CD-r


And THAT is what they call a really clever joke, congrats!
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cross of Donar



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 768
Location: Yes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their "The grim palace" promo 97 was also recently re-released on tape by Ancient Spirit Terror!
_________________
heidenshart.nl
facebook.com/venerationofthedead
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16677
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Their "The grim palace" promo 97 was also recently re-released on tape by Ancient Spirit Terror!


Please provide web address or contact information. This is a must have.

I still need that damn live tape that Time Before Time did.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
passetiermes



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 2330
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Varathron myspace:

Quote:
VARATHRON sign with DIE TODESRUNE RECORDS

The mighty Varathron signed a deal with DIE TODESRUNE RECORDS!!!
The new record 'Stygian Forces Of Scorn' will be soon released in CD and Vinyl format , and also new Shirts are goind to be printed!!!!
Also we are still looking for a label to release our split with Desolation....
Check out our website for some audio-samples coming soon.
It's high time to unleash hell....

VARATHRON


Azter's comment on the same myspace page:
Quote:
Necroabyssious, I am sorry to say, but I am sure you will be ripped off by this pathetic rip-off label - Matei is anything but honest! You deserve better than signing with this piece of shit!


Nevertheless, it's about time for the new album to come out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4081
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
From Varathron myspace:

Quote:
VARATHRON sign with DIE TODESRUNE RECORDS

The mighty Varathron signed a deal with DIE TODESRUNE RECORDS!!!
The new record 'Stygian Forces Of Scorn' will be soon released in CD and Vinyl format , and also new Shirts are goind to be printed!!!!
Also we are still looking for a label to release our split with Desolation....
Check out our website for some audio-samples coming soon.
It's high time to unleash hell....

VARATHRON


Azter's comment on the same myspace page:
Quote:
Necroabyssious, I am sorry to say, but I am sure you will be ripped off by this pathetic rip-off label - Matei is anything but honest! You deserve better than signing with this piece of shit!


Nevertheless, it's about time for the new album to come out.


Azter=jealous? Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
passetiermes



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 2330
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the myspace of DTM the new album should be out before the end of July.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Todesrune



Joined: 29 Mar 2009
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
According to the myspace of DTM the new album should be out before the end of July.


Exactly! As far as I've been informed by the factory the new Varathron - Stygian Forces of Scorn CD / LP shall arrive here within the next coming days.
Will be full color gatefold cover + white transparent vinyl and those interested to preorder feel free to write at: info.dtm@telefonica.net CD goes for 9 + postage and LP for 14 + postage.

Varathron t-shirts to be printed soon...

I'll post sound samples on website & myspace soonest possible.
_________________
www.deathtomankind.com
www.myspace.com/dietodesrune
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
passetiermes



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 2330
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todesrune wrote:

I'll post sound samples on website & myspace soonest possible.


Looking forward to this!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Conservationist
banned


Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 2909

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking cool -- great band that didn't head into POS territory like Rotting Christ.
_________________
DEATH METAL UNDERGROUND
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nektostiknekromessikk



Joined: 10 Mar 2009
Posts: 305
Location: California

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todesrune wrote:
passetiermes wrote:
According to the myspace of DTM the new album should be out before the end of July.


Exactly! As far as I've been informed by the factory the new Varathron - Stygian Forces of Scorn CD / LP shall arrive here within the next coming days.
Will be full color gatefold cover + white transparent vinyl and those interested to preorder feel free to write at: info.dtm@telefonica.net CD goes for 9 + postage and LP for 14 + postage.

Varathron t-shirts to be printed soon...

I'll post sound samples on website & myspace soonest possible.


any american distro's getting this in?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Todesrune



Joined: 29 Mar 2009
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
Todesrune wrote:

I'll post sound samples on website & myspace soonest possible.


Looking forward to this!


Varathron samples uploaded, check: www.myspace.com/dietodesrune
_________________
www.deathtomankind.com
www.myspace.com/dietodesrune
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group