P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Blaze of Perdition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brutalicon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feuersturm wrote:
Sure I understand that these things are tragic and unfortunate. What I don't understand is what often times follows - mediocre bands are all of a sudden turned to gold and even mediocre musicians are credited as masters of their art. A commonplace bass player dies - quick, get the gold casket! I mean no offense of course.

I remember similar circumstances surrounding the death of the Celestial Bloodshed vocalist for example. Before he died I barely knew such a band existed. Next thing you know he was Dead! Ah shit you know what I mean.

Does all this stem from the old practice of not speaking ill of the dead then? Upon learning about their passing, do we have an obligation to immediately exaggerate the hell out of the magnitude of their contributions instead? We can pay our respects honestly. I don't think anyone will take offense.

I somewhat agree with this, just making a point I suppose. Anyhow, the only releases I heard were the split with Psuedogod and The Heirophant. Both were really good to me. Shitty news anyhow.
SIID

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallucinogen wrote:
SIID wrote:
Shit happens. On the other hand they asked for it and I hope Jesus will take god care of them now Smile
You should get permanently banned for this comment.

You should die. Since when black metal is about compassion? I won'd drop a tear after someone who looked like a faggot and died an idiotic death. One cunt less. LSK committed suicide and it was also a relief. Fuck them and fuck you.
Hallucinogen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SIID wrote:
Hallucinogen wrote:
SIID wrote:
Shit happens. On the other hand they asked for it and I hope Jesus will take god care of them now Smile

You should die. Since when black metal is about compassion? I won'd drop a tear after someone who looked like a faggot and died an idiotic death. One cunt less. LSK committed suicide and it was also a relief. Fuck them and fuck you.
I never said BM is about compassion, but obviously there's a thing called respect for decent musicians. I know it must be hard for somebody with cognitive disabilities like you to grasp such a concept, which is why you deserve to get banned so nobody has to read your idiotic bullshit.
Descension

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please keep posting SIID. Cool
Luxixul Sumering

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit just got real, keep these comments flowing in the vain of satan, just messing.. lol
alexyorkalive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SIID wrote:
Hallucinogen wrote:
SIID wrote:

Child.
BlackMass

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SIID wrote:

I hope you have your own good reasons to talk shit like that about a dead man (did he steal your girlfriend?)... otherwise this sounds a little pathetic
Alastor R.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SIID wrote:

I seriously WISH that someone from your family or someone you love die soon. Hopefully an unexpected and sudden death. That will maybe teach you not to troll in situations like this or LSK's.
In real life you are most probably a crybaby and a faggot. YXTAB, ban this piece of shit.
SIID

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You act more Chrisitan than an average Christian lol. Fucking pussies.
SIID

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackMass wrote:

I hope you have your own good reasons to talk shit like that about a dead man (did he steal your girlfriend?)... otherwise this sounds a little pathetic

Pathetic in your opinion whereas I think it is enough to say that they should burn in hell because they were trendy pseudo black metal hippies and I did not like their music neither their image. Is expressing your opinion forbidden?

Last edited by SIID on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
DTBRex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alastor R. wrote:

I seriously WISH that someone from your family or someone you love die soon. Hopefully an unexpected and sudden death. That will maybe teach you not to troll in situations like this or LSK's.

Not taking any sides here, but are YOU a relative or personal/close friend of LSK or that guy of BOP?

Too many people here seem to get way too upset about the death of someone they hardly knew, aside from the appearance on a record or on stage...
Alastor R.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Alastor R. wrote:

Not taking any sides here, but are YOU a relative or personal/close friend of LSK or that guy of BOP?

Yes, i am.
Alastor R.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SIID wrote:
You act more Chrisitan than an average Christian lol. Fucking pussies.

Fuck you. If you mock the death of someone who meant something to me, of course you piss me off and would have all the pleasure of kicking your skull in.
SIID

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the same as they pissed me off by they faggotry and now I can say that it is a great relief that this shitty band won't exist anymore.
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Too many people here seem to get way too upset about the death of someone they hardly knew, aside from the appearance on a record or on stage...

THIS. I won't talk shit about the dead, but seriously... I guess that's the way the funderground works. Evil, harsh and satanic until something serious happens, then it all turns into one big loving family.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: