P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Agalloch re-issues now up for pre-order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jameswolfe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:09 am    Post subject: Agalloch re-issues now up for pre-order Reply with quote

The Mantle and Ashes are both up for pre-order at TheEnd. Been waiting ages for these.
eothios

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Agalloch re-issues now up for pre-order Reply with quote

jameswolfe wrote:
The Mantle and Ashes are both up for pre-order at TheEnd. Been waiting ages for these.

Yeah, another disappointing pre-order experience. Isn't today supposed to be the street date? I ordered the color bundle of Pale Folklore, The Mantle and Ashes the day pre-orders went up, 03/18/16 and here we are, 4 months later and I haven't received so much as a shipping confirmation. Now The End online store says that they are "on order" yet on 06/24/16, The End posted the following on their Facebook along with actual pictures of the LP's:

"Huge news!! The Agalloch - The Official Page vinyl re-issues arrived and will be available for sale at tonight's event! For anyone who can't attend, you can reserve your copies on The Omega Order https://www.facebook.com/events/515862138599347/"

How can they possibly be on order when they are already in hand?

So, they have them, Eisenwald already has copies for sale....but pre-order customers do not. I keep asking myself why I still do pre-orders as it's very common place that there are no perks, and they arrive well after the street date. I'm looking forward to getting these but I'm a little annoyed that there have been no updates.
Graceless Recordings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
mithrandir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

didn't these guys become Bronies?
wizzi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Agalloch re-issues now up for pre-order Reply with quote

eothios wrote:
jameswolfe wrote:

Yeah, another disappointing pre-order experience. Isn't today supposed to be the street date? I ordered the color bundle of Pale Folklore, The Mantle and Ashes the day pre-orders went up, 03/18/16 and here we are, 4 months later and I haven't received so much as a shipping confirmation. Now The End online store says that they are "on order" yet on 06/24/16, The End posted the following on their Facebook along with actual pictures of the LP's:

"Huge news!! The Agalloch - The Official Page vinyl re-issues arrived and will be available for sale at tonight's event! For anyone who can't attend, you can reserve your copies on The Omega Order https://www.facebook.com/events/515862138599347/"

So, they have them, Eisenwald already has copies for sale....but pre-order customers do not. I keep asking myself why I still do pre-orders as it's very common place that there are no perks, and they arrive well after the street date. I'm looking forward to getting these but I'm a little annoyed that there have been no updates.

this exact same thing happens for every fucking preorder that The End puts up. Dissection & Cradle of Filth were the last 2 big reissue clusterfucks that these brain-dead assbags fucked up. i would have liked to own official pressings of these, but i'll stick to my Grau versions.
Brooklyn Bastard 666

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Agalloch re-issues now up for pre-order Reply with quote

eothios wrote:
jameswolfe wrote:

Odd.
I was at that "event" and yes, The End was there and they had plenty of copies of all three lps for sale. I just didn't have the cash to grab them at the time. This was now a month ago. I'm holding off on my order.
legnadibrom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Agalloch re-issues now up for pre-order Reply with quote

wizzi wrote:
eothios wrote:
jameswolfe wrote:

this exact same thing happens for every fucking preorder that The End puts up. Dissection & Cradle of Filth were the last 2 big reissue clusterfucks that these brain-dead assbags fucked up. i would have liked to own official pressings of these, but i'll stick to my Grau versions.

don't forget about the HIM boxset
voidecay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received two emails for both items I pre-ordered today. I'm not going to fuss about it as long as I receive them. I can finally replace my original pressing of the Mantle that I sold years back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: