P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Metal things in Jakarta?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VoKu HiLa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:18 pm    Post subject: Metal things in Jakarta? Reply with quote

Off to Indonesia next week for a couple of days. Would love to check out some gigs or record stores if they exist.

Anyone?
adlianb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't waste your time. check out other stuffs instead. gigs r pretty much consist of 30+ shitty br00tal local bands in a single event. records store pretty much stock only the latest bands featured in decibel mags....
happyfriggincamper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in Jakarta last year for about a week. It is a massive city, so much traffic, so many people and hard to get around, the streets are a nightmare to navigate by yourself.

I went to a street gig in Ceng Kareng which was a pretty crazy experience, but I only managed to see that show because I knew some guys that were touring there at the time.

If you are just up for seeing a gig in Jakarta, I think there is generally an active scene of extreme bands that play and tour regularly, but I wouldn't have a clue where to find what local shows are on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: